Possible fake rackets for sale here on BCC?

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by druss, Mar 31, 2011.

1. druss

druss Regular Member

Another member here brought to my attention (he will remain un-named unless he wishes otherwise) that there may be some fake rackets for sale here by members with low post or no posts at all.

The specific rackets in question are Li-Ning N90 II's. The suspicion is because the pictures of the rackets are the same, right down to the serial number :eek:. Now if you're using stock photos then you should say so :mad: and post the serial numbers of the actual racket you're selling. Better yet, post pictures of the actual racket.:D:D

Unfortunately, there are a lot of fakes out there so choose your transactions carefully. If these rackets are indeed genuine then it's fairly easy to prove, post pictures of the actual rackets, show us the serial numbers.

I for one have been scammed from online purchases one time too many and again, while I can't confirm whether these are real or not, please remember to be careful.

2. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    BC only facilitate, it's from business to customer or customer to customer
    so do not think that all rackets for sale in BC is genuine
    remember, always ask pic, serial number cone code, everything you can find

I also agree with druss, I read the thread
    the main question
    why do you give STOCK racket picture (still in mint condition)
    while you said your racket is USED and many scratches?

sorry, I don't have lots of imagine power for it :rolleyes:
    it is too suspicious
    and also another unknown 0 post person post to help this member (from another country!) lol..

3. Gicutzu

Gicutzu Regular Member

Student