Results 1 to 17 of 813
Thread: Name your 5 top rackets!!!
08-22-2004, 06:40 PM #1
Name your 5 top rackets!!!
Name your 5 top rackets you either have or would love to have. List them respectively, that is, in order of importance. Many thanks!
08-22-2004, 07:22 PM #2
ohh good thread not heard this one before
mine would have to be
1) Yonex MP 100
2) Inflight XP 50
3) Yonex MP 99
4) Wilson HyperCarbon 5.0
5) Yonex Ti-3
08-22-2004, 07:32 PM #3
Originally Posted by rosso
2 Laura => AT700
3 Jacqueline => AT700
4 Michelle => AT700
5 Sarah => AT700
I didn't know anyone else named their rackets
azazael liked this post
08-22-2004, 08:11 PM #4
Also I'd like to know WHY you have chosen what you have?
08-22-2004, 08:14 PM #5
08-22-2004, 08:34 PM #6
Model / NickName (in Chinese ) / Why I like it
1. MP99, "little yellow", it's an all around racquet
2. Cab30MS, "little black", it's similar to MP99, but have different feels.
3. ISO-TIS, "little orange", it's easy to use and easy to play with
4. Cab20P & 22, "little blue", it's durable and it has lots of power.
5. MP100, "little red", it's good for smash and back court attacks.
08-22-2004, 08:58 PM #7
here's my top 5:
1.Yonex AT 800 OF (itz because i have it and i like the look /feel/ power that it has)
2.Yonex AT 800 DE (i want it; i think itz a good all around racket plus i heard it has more control than the OF)
3.Yonex AT 500 (i want it; played w/ this racket, and i think this is another good all around racket.)
4.Yonex MP-99 (i want it; i heard itz a good all around racket too.. ; notice how i like all around rackets....)
5.Yonex Ti 7 (i have it; this racket got me through many tough times. it may not be the best racket but it has gotten me through many tough situations.... also love the power and the good backhand shots i can do w/ this racket....)
*have a nice day*
08-22-2004, 09:37 PM #8
Boron 2 - Powered up version of Cab 20, excellent all round racket
Cab 20 - it grows with me
Bridgestone SV-Ti 3000
08-22-2004, 10:09 PM #9
1. AT800 DE 4U (Fast and powerful although short-shafted)
2. AT700 4U (fast, flexible and also powerful)
3. ISO Ti SS (the old reliable)
4. ISO 900 SS (the old version of the old reliable)
5. RSL Millenium 3200 (feels just like an ISO Ti SS at 1/4 the price)
08-22-2004, 10:23 PM #10
1. tisp sx (got it cheap, nice stiffness, looks AWESOME with black strings )
2. mp77 (got it cheap too =P, nice power, nice feel)
3. Yonex BLacken (its just........nice. plus, its INDESTRUCTIBLE I TELL YOU!!!!)
4 Cab 20 (don't have, but i just love the pop it generates)
5 Victor Atomic III (haha, i grew up with this flexible oval racket. It still has factory strings on it!!)
08-23-2004, 12:31 AM #11
1. MP100 / About to get, Love the smash and power and enough control, looks sharp too.
2. Ti-10 / Played with it, Old version of MP100, some say it's better, it looks evil.
3. AT500 / I have it, very all round racquet, very good for doubles.
4. MP99 / Often steal it from a friend, Better version of AT500.
5. At700 / Want it but too poor, more of a professional racquet, it's what I'm aiming for, when I get good enough to use it.
08-23-2004, 06:06 AM #12
1) Yonex MP 100, Because of it's power and control
2) Inflight XP 50, bargin price for a lot of power.
3) Yonex MP 99, The colour and the power
4) Wilson HyperCarbon 5.0, Good all round racket.
5) Yonex Ti-3, Cause i've had it for 3 yrs now
08-23-2004, 10:10 AM #13
Originally Posted by forrestyung
I would really love to see a bridgestone racket - they don't have these here...!
anyway, my fav rackets are
1. AT800 De
2. MP 99
4. MP 77
5. Woven 7
08-23-2004, 10:34 AM #14
I only had four... so I don't qualify here...
1. Ti10 - supreme power
2. Cab 13 - raw agression
3. Cab 20 - balance....
4. Pro Kennex - first. Very light.
ps - ttktom, are you a Blue or a Red? Sorry, can't resist the temptation when seeing 'Merseyside' as location.
08-23-2004, 11:36 AM #15
In no order
I hate all my racquets, I can play equally crap with anyone of them.
1. The one that can help you serve properly
2. The one that can help you clear properly
3. The one that can help you smash hard
4. The one that gives you the best defense
5. The latest Yoneks racquet with hyper-maxi-ultra-Radeon-Ti shaft©, with rigi-flex technology©, and opti-sweeter spot head© muscular power grommets©, and CFSeII.184.108.40.206a© control cone
08-24-2004, 01:23 AM #16
Originally Posted by altreality
08-24-2004, 11:28 AM #17
1. AT800DE - would like to have..however, it's way too expensive.
2. Ti 10 3U - my sister has it. It is the classic power/control racket. Better than the 2U for doubles.
3. Ti 7 - used to have it. I did very fast drives with it. Control is awesome.
4. Black Knight PC68 - my current racket. Sweetspot is very large. Power is excellent. Control is above average, but I still have to replace the factory strings
5. Pointfore 5500 Ti - Demoed it at the Pointfore tourney. Well balanced racket. Actually won a tough match using it too..so I need to get one as soon as I can :P
By mms6a in forum Badminton Rackets / EquipmentReplies: 5: 01-25-2014, 10:57 AM
By dickson825 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you postReplies: 0: 09-03-2011, 10:38 AM
By Noobsmash in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)Replies: 32: 02-28-2010, 07:18 AM
By DinkAlot in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you postReplies: 7: 09-18-2009, 04:41 PM
By molex in forum Badminton StringReplies: 3: 08-27-2009, 02:19 PM