User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I started with Hart, then i moved to VT5. It was super heavy racket for me at my 1st game. I stung it with BG65@23lbs. Seems like bad combination. After 1 year with VT5, i did improve a lot. Then i stung it with BG80@24lbs. I love it especially when smashing. But it didnt last longer, because it drain out my energy. Now, stung it with BG66@24lbs. It's perfect for me. Clear, smash, defend. btw, i'm offensive player.

VT5 serves me well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my badminton development i've found out that SLIGHTLY head heavy / eben balanced rackets suits to me very well. you can do a bit by upgrade your grip and adjust ist. the perfect badminton racket for me was/is the Armortec 500 (the ice blue one! NOT the new version in black an grey! i think this is a cheap copy of the original! it fells different!)
    i've testet the Voltric 50 and have to say: NO! Its not my racket! For someone who loves the Amortec 700 its the perfect replacement, i think. too stiff, too head heavy, lacks VERY in response/feeling ....
    now i will test the Voltric 7 as a SLIGHTLY head heavy racket with medium flex. i think it will suits to me much better and will post a little review after that! ;-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been using the VT5 for over a year and is a great racket but I have found it's too heavy for me as I play doubles and mixed all the time and I need something faster, so I have just bought the Victor brave sword LYD 2013.
    I would test as many rackets as you can and see what suits you as just reading reviews helps a little but your own opinion and feel will be totally different. I read reviews before getting my new racket and wanted to demo them to make sure it suits me and felt right, I'm glad I did as the other rackets that were reviewed as better didn't feel as good to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dg-1984 View Post
    I have been using the VT5 for over a year and is a great racket but I have found it's too heavy for me as I play doubles and mixed all the time and I need something faster, so I have just bought the Victor brave sword LYD 2013.
    I would test as many rackets as you can and see what suits you as just reading reviews helps a little but your own opinion and feel will be totally different. I read reviews before getting my new racket and wanted to demo them to make sure it suits me and felt right, I'm glad I did as the other rackets that were reviewed as better didn't feel as good to me.
    You are absolutely right!!! I've played badminton for about 25 years and in all this time i noticed that the most expensivst rackets wont fit to me as much as the mid priced or even low priced rackets.
    That may depend in my preference for medium flex, slightly head heavy rackets which often are not as much promoted like the rackets what played from world class players (which mostly are stiff of even extra stiff).
    I really have a good touch in my game and for me its very important that i sometimes can do a "relaxed shot" by medium swing (far swing out), very accurate while I'm conrolling the game. I can't do this shots with stiff of even extra stiff rackets because while im turning from "zero position" to the shot my field of sight is in Game while the shot came a little later. That means i can do the footwork a little bit before the shuttle is hitten. I know I can train it as well with stiff rackets by contribution to zero position, but its not the same and FEELS different! I don't know if anybody know what i mean?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you should consider Victor Bravesword 12 to the list as it is also a very great singles/doubles racket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VOLTRIC 7 or 5 or above

I loved the LYD when I had the chance to demo the rackets, through the session I tried the meteor XJJS, the LDI and the brave sword 12 and just kept coming back to the LYD.

That's why it's best to demo if you can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry meant the LHI not LDI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how is yonex carbonex 8000 titanium

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is price of voltric 5 in india

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello.

I'm looking for a racquet i owned VT5 but i crashed it, now I'm looking for replacement.
    I was playing with a few other racquets (from my friends and coach)
    and i found that my style is aggressive and I like to smash, but I don't want to be slow near net.
    I was playing a little with Victor Light Figter 7400, it was too light, but head-heavy (i think i like that).
    VT5 is a little too heavy on other hand.
    so i'm looking for something about 80-85g (4U ?) and head-heavy
    i read Victor TK6000 review http://badminton-coach.co.uk/5053/vi...acquet-review/
    it looks fabulous, but its far too expensive, and I'm just an amateur

So, does VT7 meets my requirements? is it a little lighter than VT5 and still head heavy ? (4U version?)
    or maybe some other racquet for similar budget ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tk6000 had a great review and it's one I wanted to demo after reading it, I'm glad I did because it was not the one I bought, as I found the Brave sword LYD a nicer racket for me.

You need to demo rackets if you can everyone is different and rackets all feel different to everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you recommend some racquets for testing? but in VT7 price range (not TK6000)
    and it's not always possible to test everything,
    I can test racquets from my couch (he has sometimes used racquets from national players, so i will test it, mainly Babolat) and my friends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I would like to know wheather the VT5 stiffness is really medium, just like the VT7 or not? Because If I look at the Yonex chart, it looks like VT7 is as stiff as VT80 (more stiff than VT5) and also the biggest badminton shop in my country says that VT5 is stiff while VT7 is medium stiff. Thank you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4