Results 1 to 10 of 10
04-03-2011, 08:32 PM #1
My Stringing Machine (SS-8000) - Computer Controlled Tension Head
This is my machine:
1. Hassle Free straight forward machine (means Just select the desired Tension and go).
2. Dual Host (Manual Host as well as Computer Controlled Host).
3. Great Customer Support.
Last edited by bbi2004; 04-03-2011 at 08:39 PM.
04-03-2011, 09:54 PM #2
That is.... big....
How much was it? Did you have to have it shipped or buy it from a local distributor?
04-04-2011, 11:28 AM #3
It is now USD 1690. They can ship, but I have arranged my forwarder to pick from their factory. They have different models.
04-04-2011, 12:03 PM #4
You are in India and they are in China what customer support you can actually get from them, say if the tension head is not working ?
04-05-2011, 03:03 AM #5
1. My Computer Tension Head was not working after installation.
2. I emailed them.
3. They fixed a date for web conferencing (SKYPE) for providing solution.
4. In the web conference, they decided to send me a new Computer Tension Head.
5. Within a week, I got a New Computer Tension Head.
04-07-2011, 04:48 AM #6
this is one serious looking machine. will you be able to take a video of its operation for us to see?
04-07-2011, 09:39 AM #7
04-07-2011, 11:13 AM #8
Yes, new head is working.
Regarding tension checking, I do not have a tester to test. I have asked them about its tension accuracy, they told me that it is precalibrated and accuracy is tested, no need to worry and also informed me that you can test if you have doubt.
Regarding recording of stringing, I do not have any camcoder. I will try to do so.
04-07-2011, 11:17 AM #9
The manufacturer can make as many claims as they want to, that doesn't always make it true. All you need to test the tension is a small digital fish scale, they cost around $20US. Completely up to you though.
If you want to record, most newer small digital cameras have a video record function which is usually good enough for something like this.
04-07-2011, 11:20 AM #10
Thank you Mr. Druss
1. I will purchase digital fish scale and test it.
2. I will record and post within couple of days.
By epermana in forum Buy & SellReplies: 0: 10-23-2011, 05:45 PM
By kaloi01 in forum Badminton Stringing Techniques & ToolsReplies: 7: 06-07-2011, 04:01 PM
By bbi2004 in forum Badminton Stringing Techniques & ToolsReplies: 8: 02-18-2011, 10:42 AM
By jayda in forum Buy & SellReplies: 3: 10-26-2010, 09:08 AM
By sifuyono in forum Badminton Stringing Techniques & ToolsReplies: 40: 11-15-2007, 12:07 AM