Player From Chai Leng Park, Prai, Penang, Looking For Club & Tournament to join!!

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by ah.b|ack, Apr 4, 2011.

1. ah.b|ack

ah.b|ack Regular Member

Graphic Designer
    Hi guys, I'm currently studying in UK, coming back on July.

I'm 24, have been playing for secondary school and uni in UK as well. i guess I'm a moderate player, not really good, not too bad as well.

I'm wondering anyone would like to take me in their club?? I'm ok with single or double, but I do prefer double.

And also, can anyone tell me, is there any badminton tournament for a 24 years old guy through out the year?

2. KulimKia

KulimKia Regular Member

Engineer
    There are many teams playing around the Chai Leng Park area. Actually they are one of the best in Penang. Tournaments all year round are not common around here unlike the UK. There are tournaments which u can enter, find out from your badminton shops near you about them. As for joining a team to play with, I suggest that you go there personally to ask cause most of them are Chinese educated and not members of BC. Hope this info helps.

3. ah.b|ack

ah.b|ack Regular Member

Graphic Designer
    thanks for the info. Was hoping someone from the teams might be a member of BC XD
    Well, my dad used to play with a group of friends a few years before, he did bring me along to play with them for a period. We used to play at the hall beside Wai Sek Gai (don't know how to write it in malay or english...)
    Is there any website dedicated for all the tournaments throughout the year?