mp99 vs mp77

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Mesita1, Apr 16, 2003.

1. Mesita1

Mesita1 Regular Member

Athletes Foot
    hey reviews didnt hel much but which has more power mp 99 or mp 77. i have a 77 but im still trying to get used ot it and i heard 99s are flexible which could help me out since im not the most powerful .

2. Kevin

Kevin Regular Member

webmaster
    i have the mp99 and a friend of me the 77. when i play with his 77 i have pain after a small time in my arm and with my 99 i haven't. I think the power is almost the same, they use both the same system.

3. Mesita1

Mesita1 Regular Member

Athletes Foot
    ya i get wrist pains after a while with the 77 and im a pretty strong guy i muist have weak wrists, i need to find wirsts exercises... im considering buying a mp-99 i heard its flexible and you can feel it flex when u smahs it that true by any chance???

4. Yodums

Yodums Regular Member

Wel what tension was the string at? And how long were you playing? Those two things play a significant role in how sore your wrist can be.

Actually, the MP99 & 100 are alot stiffer than the MP77. The MP77 is just simply stiff, the MP99 and MP100 are extra stiff. MP100 being a tad more stif I think.

5. Mesita1

Mesita1 Regular Member

Athletes Foot
    oh, i was playing a 23ibs abd its an mp-77 maybe itsbecause im trying to get used to the handsake grip b/c before i was holding it like a panhandle could be thta im not doing the handshakegrip right.

6. SChan

SChan Regular Member

I personally own a MP77 and it feels pretty good, i've tried my friends MP99 and I find that they can't control the bird as well as I could with my MP77.

7. ayl

ayl Regular Member

Professional procrastinator