Badminton Bag Help

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by kyle92, Apr 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. kyle92

kyle92 Regular Member

Hey guys,

I have no clue what size, make and type of bag (thermal/non thermal) I should get :confused:. In the winter where I am it gets as cold at (-15)- (-20) degrees Celsius and go to a gym that I need to bus approximately 20 minutes away. So I've been told that a thermal bag would be a good idea but I'm really not sure. I would prefer to keep my rackets and shoes separate from everything else.

I will at most carry,

-3-4 rackets
    -1-2 pairs of shoes (sometimes carry girlfriends)
    -winter jacket, sweater, shirt and jeans
    -1L water bottle
    -1-2 tubes of shuttles
    -extra grip tape
    -scissors
    -towel
    -keys
    -wallet
    -phone

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I don't really have a preference for brand but of course I want it too look nice :). I used to have a a basic Yonex two compartment bag but then it broke. If you have any suggestions could you please list an approximate price?

Thanks!

2. druss

druss Regular Member

There are a lot of bags out there, sounds like you really only need a 6 racket bag (which can actually carry around 12 if you don't have anything else in it). Maxsports has a pretty good selection of Yonex and MJ has Victor and Li-ning. After that it really just comes down to what you like in terms of looks and price. Expect to pay around $60 for a decent 6 racket bag.

3. jmore

jmore Regular Member

what you want to carry in your bag you can carry in pretty much any 6 racquet bag or 9 racquet bag if you want to put more clothes in there are eventually more rackets. just have a look around local badminton stores or online for a bag you like and buy it :)

4. kyle92

kyle92 Regular Member

Thanks guys for your help