User Tag List

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Results 358 to 372 of 372
  1. #358
    Regular Member KB@TB Em's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    890
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    LYD doesn't just glide around the court -- he flies.
    He should be dubbed "Air YongDae"
    Really he is that great...my fav player atm...just astonishing how he plays in both md and mx.Air YongDae is aptly!!

  2. #359
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,956
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etudiant View Post
    Sigh, Taufik lost twice in a row to MZ....I suppose he didn't learn something from his loss in LA.....Taufik,Taufik...
    Yup, he failed to take revenge and defend his title here...

  3. #360
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    73
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just like the Indonesian Super Series finals, Wen Hsing Cheng lost because she has a poor net serve when the game is on the line. Taiwan was leading at 19 points, and Wen Hsing Cheng served a floater which the Chinese pair immediately took advantage of. IMO, because of Wen Hsing Cheng's loss of confidence in her net serve, she then did a flick serve during the tie breaker which China was able to smash down.

    It was just like the Indonesian Super Series finals when Wen Hsing Cheng could not serve to win the mixed finals. Taiwan national coaches need to fix this glaring weakness of hers if they want her to win in future tournaments.

  4. #361
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    10,135
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    ^^ She still hasn't fixed this simple but glaring issue that was so laughable from the Singapore open and Indonesian open?! I remember her xd partner Lee Sheng-Mu just shaking his head repeatedly and their opponents just enjoying the free points.

  5. #362
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,830
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Which set is this?

  6. #363
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jkt-Indo
    Posts
    8,956
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Double blow for Cheng Wen Hsing, failed in two finals of XD & WD. Yeah, happy day for Germany to bag 2 titles TPE, CHN, KOR share 1 title each in WS, WD and MD respectively.

  7. #364
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,044
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by green_day View Post
    Just like the Indonesian Super Series finals, Wen Hsing Cheng lost because she has a poor net serve when the game is on the line. Taiwan was leading at 19 points, and Wen Hsing Cheng served a floater which the Chinese pair immediately took advantage of. IMO, because of Wen Hsing Cheng's loss of confidence in her net serve, she then did a flick serve during the tie breaker which China was able to smash down.

    It was just like the Indonesian Super Series finals when Wen Hsing Cheng could not serve to win the mixed finals. Taiwan national coaches need to fix this glaring weakness of hers if they want her to win in future tournaments.
    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    ^^ She still hasn't fixed this simple but glaring issue that was so laughable from the Singapore open and Indonesian open?! I remember her xd partner Lee Sheng-Mu just shaking his head repeatedly and their opponents just enjoying the free points.
    Oh boy, the CWH service rears its ugly head yet again. This rubbish has gone on long enough. Until she can deliver it in a pressure situation that will remain stagnated. Other than that she is a fine player.

  8. #365
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    10,135
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    Oh boy, the CWH service rears its ugly head yet again. This rubbish has gone on long enough. Until she can deliver it in a pressure situation that will remain stagnated. Other than that she is a fine player.
    If I were her coach, I'd make her practice serves 8 hrs per day until she gets it right!

    It's laughable because she's otherwise an excellent player, except for this glaring problem that even intermediate players have already mastered.

  9. #366
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,044
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    If I were her coach, I'd make her practice serves 8 hrs per day until she gets it right!

    It's laughable because she's otherwise an excellent player, except for this glaring problem that even intermediate players have already mastered.
    And all this time I thought I had worst low serve in the world.

  10. #367
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    And all this time I thought I had worst low serve in the world.
    madbad,ur serve is ok,can attract leng lui,haha!

  11. #368
    Regular Member ctjcad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    u.s.a.
    Posts
    19,157
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by green_day View Post
    ...If Taufik doesn't improve his physical condition and stamina, I don't see how he can medal at the London Olympics.
    ...
    ..a lot of people (esp. his fans & his critics) have been preaching and wishing about that ever since he won his last "major" title, the 2006 AG MS..sorry, but imo, it ain't gonna change & happen..

  12. #369
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    4,799
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..a lot of people (esp. his fans & his critics) have been preaching and wishing about that ever since he won his last "major" title, the 2006 AG MS..sorry, but imo, it ain't gonna change & happen..
    yeah, you're right, but we keep on hoping and praying LOL - would be great for baddy if he can make it ones again. Anyway, if he is in good mood it is still best entertainment available to watch him. is somewhere the video of the final match available?

  13. #370
    Moderator cobalt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arrakis
    Posts
    8,903
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuwichert View Post
    yeah, you're right, but we keep on hoping and praying LOL - would be great for baddy if he can make it ones again. Anyway, if he is in good mood it is still best entertainment available to watch him. is somewhere the video of the final match available?
    Here you go:
    http://www.livestream.com/badmintonl...a-8a91729166aa

    The MS Finals begin at around 01:13:00
    You'll also find the saved streams for all the other days, in the timeline below the playback window.

  14. #371
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I hope someone is able to rip the shaw feed tomorrow, I don't have the channel D:

  15. #372
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    10,135
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorade View Post
    I hope someone is able to rip the shaw feed tomorrow, I don't have the channel D:
    Just search for Canada open 2011 on YouTube, the ms final and md final games are up.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    : 01-10-2012, 09:49 AM
  2. Canadian GP Open 2011 Photos
    By jyeung in forum Russian / US / Canadian / Vietnam Open 2011
    Replies: 84
    : 09-29-2011, 03:01 AM
  3. [Request] canadian open 2011 videos?
    By alohio12 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 08-13-2011, 02:23 AM
  4. canadian open
    By tranqq in forum Malaysia GP / US Open / Australia Open / Canadian Open 2010
    Replies: 59
    : 07-30-2010, 02:54 AM
  5. Canadian Open
    By Don in forum General Forum
    Replies: 16
    : 06-11-2002, 11:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •