Special bracket for Wise2086 on Bena 304

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by maa2003, Apr 15, 2011.

1. maa2003

maa2003 Regular Member

As far as I know, AEF is the distributor of Wise2086 for China market.
    From this link, I found below picture is maybe interested :

Don't take a look the left picture, but focus it on right picture :
    The machine is similar to Bena 304, but looks like has been modified especially with special bracket for Wise2086.

Also in that website, can find the Wise2086 patented design

[​IMG]

2. fishmilk

fishmilk Regular Member

Student
    Makes sense. When I purchased my AEF, and told the lady what I was planning to do with it (showed her kwun's machine), she told me I needed a longer bar than the stock ones and supplied it to me. I was rather surprised that she knew the dimensions so well but just figured it was understandable since it's her line of work.

Question is if it's worth it to get the mount or just drill a few holes.

3. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    It is more than just a longer bar. The table has also been raised to allow for 360 rotation.

Looks like they have thought it out and my wase will have some younger cousin very soon.

4. maa2003

maa2003 Regular Member

of AEF knew it coz they are official distributor of Wise2086, even set up a new website : click me
    my point is the SMALL BRACKET for Wise2086 on Bena304 as well as the support table.
    If drill directly, make sure the gripper is straight and not aslant (if you see from behind) ..... we have discussed this in other thread.

Alternatively, you can just use the default Wise2086 bracket, make a drill on it and on the bar, join them together, but again the support-table shall be high enough to allow 360 degree.

the idea shall be from yours
    this is their taobao link : click here