badminton posters (as in, wall hangings)

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by blckknght, Apr 17, 2003.

1. blckknght

blckknght Regular Member

Pastry Chef
    This may be more related to equipment... does anyone know where I can find some badminton posters? I know badmintonphoto.com will have that service soon and i eagerly await it... there must be some other places i can get one? thanks,
    gregory

2. SChan

SChan Regular Member

check ur local badminton shop... they might carry some. :D

3. badrad

badrad Regular Member

currently unemployed
    If you have a local badminton association or organization they may either carry some badminton specific items for promotional purposes. sometimes these may be posters of tournaments or players or of sponsor/equipment mfgs.

another alternative is approach the racquet distributor, they sometimes have extra posters or adverts that they can provide. if you are representing a club or a school or other organization sometimes they will be more than willing to give you promotional materials.

getting to know some tournament organizers could also be of benefit, they sometimes have leftover posters and even goodies that they may hand out to helpers or players who ask for them.

some sports retails shops may also have extra posters in the back collecting dust that they are given by the various equipment distributors. retail stores sometime will never have enought wall space for all the posters and advertising they are given.