User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Which is the best feather shuttlecock in regards to price/quality?

I want to go feather now since we are advancing to an intermediate level of play now (a buddy of mine and me) ...

Now concerning price and durability which are the 2 biggest factors for us, which would you guys recommend?

I heard the Yonex Aerosensa 30 would be the best but unfortunately it is either impossible to find here(Europe) or super expensive... like 30+ euros a can

I now found the RSL Tourney No.1 in a store for like 20 euros.... how is that one or which other one should i get?

Thanks for any feedback guys

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many tubs do you want to buy? PM me and I can probably get you a good price on RSL Classic Tourneys. Which are the best RSL make and better than Toruney No.1's. Currently using them as well, instead of my previous Aeroplane Black and Yany Yang 300B's. That tells you about how good they are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks, i will try out the classic tourneys first then... i have to see for myself how durable they are for our type of play and then decide...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieThePimp View Post
    thanks, i will try out the classic tourneys first then... i have to see for myself how durable they are for our type of play and then decide...
    The better the quality of the shuttle, the better the durability will be irrespective of your level of play. But let us know how you get on with the RSL's either way

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can recommend the Babolat Tour (with the red sticker). It costs 20 euros a can (12 birds) here in Austria.

I didn't believe the seller when he said they're very durable, but it's true. I've played a few games with one, and then I've been doing a lot of drills (including in my apartment, where it keeps hitting against all possible things), and it's still pretty much intact.
    Last edited by Gicutzu; 04-18-2011 at 02:31 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was looking in a pro shop. Which one is better classic or No.1 tourney RSL in terms of money and quality

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RSL Classic Tourney is the superior shuttle. Value I guess depends on how much you can get each for, but imo the Classics are worth the extra.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see. Thats probably the best. But I have another for RSL NO.1 Tourney is it the best out of the No. Series? because I sued No.4 before and I didn't like it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Polaroid View Post
    I see. Thats probably the best. But I have another for RSL NO.1 Tourney is it the best out of the No. Series? because I sued No.4 before and I didn't like it.
    Yes, RSL Toruney No.1 is the best of the numbered (no.1, no.2, no.3 etc) shuttles (say second best). RSL CLassic is the best shuttle from RSL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah I see thanks for the suggestion I might go with the No.1 Since its a bit cheaper then Classic xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default best feather shuttle in terms of price and quality

Dear all badminto lovers, you can use cenmax 7000 gold shuttle, its a goose feather shuttlecock that has very good flight and durability and lasts upto 2-2.5 hard singles games. it costs just Rs 700 in India. Its a taiwan made shuttle, hope you can get it at your place....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try JinQue AA. Goose and tournament grade. About 1.5 game average per bird. Price is great without shipping cost ... US$16.00/tube. Works for our club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Naim.F.C View Post
    Yes, RSL Toruney No.1 is the best of the numbered (no.1, no.2, no.3 etc) shuttles (say second best). RSL CLassic is the best shuttle from RSL.
    There is the RSL Thank You in HK, which I found is better than Classic or No. 1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love Aeroplane black label. Has a heavy weight feel and flies awesome and is durable. They are 2x as expensive, but can atleast last an entire game!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default cenmax 7000 gold shuttle in India

Quote Originally Posted by mukesh View Post
    Dear all badminto lovers, you can use cenmax 7000 gold shuttle, its a goose feather shuttlecock that has very good flight and durability and lasts upto 2-2.5 hard singles games. it costs just Rs 700 in India. Its a taiwan made shuttle, hope you can get it at your place....

Hey Mukesh, you said these "cenmax 7000 gold shuttle" are available in India? How can I buy these online? I am in US and so need to buy it online or can anyone help me send some here ?

Thanks for your help
    Naim