Oliver Badminton

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Kreator, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Kreator

Kreator Regular Member

Hey All,

If there's anyone out there using oliver badminton rackets. Kindly post pics and reviews. Thanks

2. shahkiz

shahkiz Regular Member

Student
    Hard to tell about this racket.I just bought one.I try to give my review once i've play with this racket.

3. kiradeathnote

kiradeathnote Regular Member

student
    Got an old one "the phantom power" to be honest there aint no power in it. Guess that's why they called it the phantom. Neverless it's a good racket with a lot of speed and you can place the shuttle where you like. But the power..... Who knows where it went. Note: this racket is a cheap one only 35 euro's

Second one was the T-40 power. Also an old one. I have a difficult time to use it, because it doesnt fit my play style. It was stiff and head heavy i guess. I prefer balance and flex- mid flex. I couldnt hit the timing right so never had a good shot with it. But a friend of my who bought the racket from me makes some good smashes with it and he likes the rackets.

I am planning to buy the x7 anyone plays with it?

So my expierence with oliver it's quite good. Atleast the price-quality are good I think.

4. veektah

veektah New Member

After using Oliver's Delta 3 racket for 2 years I can honestly say its one of the best I've used. Best of all, this one is pretty cheap for how good it is, only about $170 here in Canada.

Very solid construction, have only broken one after daily training for 2 years. Light enough to allow for a short, quick stroke yet still allows you to put lots of power behind smashes because of its balanced weight and stiff frame. I find it plays similar to my old Yonex Armotec 800 Defence, which I also really liked. IMO one of the best value brands and racket in terms of price to performance and durability.