User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deathblader View Post
    Agreed! Also the technologies incorporated in the arcdx racket are not as "high-tec" as the arc10's but they are both very similar
    I want to try the racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Babyface View Post
    the arcdx, to me, is very much the same as the arcsaber 10.. just a tiny bit more stiff with a little less head heavy. in all honesty, its just the arc 10 with a different name
    i have different feel about Arc10 and Arc8dx (both 3u). Arc10 is a bit heavier,and both feels very stiff to me. However, I am just unable to generate much power from Arc10, but i can do so with Arc8dx. Contacting the shuttle using Arc10 is like "pushing" the shuttle, as compared to the shuttle "repulsing" off the string bed when using Arc8dx. I am still puzzled what are the differences btw the 2 rackets, which makes them produce such big differences in the feel... I love the feel of Arc8dx.

wonder if anyone else having the same observations as me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Arc10 feels very stiff to me too, though the control is very, very good. But that Z Slash is something else. It's like an Arc 10 on steroids and I do like playing with it. The speed is just phenomenal. The Arc 8DX is probably what the Arc 10 should have been, more responsive, and generally more fun to play with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I rather choose voltric 80 it is more advance than the arcsaber z slash ... v80 technology was quite superb and advance from the late release of yonex Visit my blog

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bogz8 View Post
    I rather choose voltric 80 it is more advance than the arcsaber z slash ... v80 technology was quite superb and advance from the late release of yonex Visit my blog
    I have tried both racket but I prefer using the Arcsaber Z Slash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I miss my (sold) Arc Z-Slash for its smashing prowess. It's like no other in the smashing department only!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSLvictorSOTX View Post
    I miss my (sold) Arc Z-Slash for its smashing prowess. It's like no other in the smashing department only!
    I agree thats why I prefer the Z Slash to the Voltric 80
    the speed of your smash is very fast although you have to get used to it
    The racket is amazing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ive used both the arc z and the vt 80, and i find that the head heaviness to be a big change since its the first head heavy racket ive used. It takes a while to get used to but its still a very powerful racket. I dont think that its a strong as the arc z but its more consistant. if u like head heavy rackets and are an offensive style player, then vt 80 is a good racket to consider. but until i get used to the vt head heaviness i prefer the arc z for now

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats very true
    but the Voltric 80 that I used wasn't that head heavy.
    It is certainly more consistent then the Arcsaber Z Slash but when you get used to the timing it is find.
    I think the Arcsaber is more of a Singles racket but also is the voltric 80 as well as doubles (4U version)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like voltric80 because im comfortable with it.. it's technology was advance compared to z slash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I owned the Z-Slash and SiW35 at the same time once (sold the Z Slash though) and to this day I still remember fondly of the Z Slash's smashing prowess even though SiW35 is a beast on its own. I am sure the Z Slash is king when it comes to (precise) smashes, way better than my beloved SiW35 (perhaps the best there is/was) but then SiW35 is a lot better than the Z Slash in all other categories...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bogz8 View Post
    I like voltric80 because im comfortable with it.. it's technology was advance compared to z slash
    It might have advanced technology but the Arcsaber Z Slash has a smaller frame allowing it to cut through the air
    making the smash faster.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I owned the Z-Slash and SiW35 at the same time once (sold the Z Slash though) and to this day I still remember fondly of the Z Slash's smashing prowess even though SiW35 is a beast on its own. I am sure the Z Slash is king when it comes to (precise) smashes, way better than my beloved SiW35 (perhaps the best there is/was) but then SiW35 is a lot better than the Z Slash in all other categories...
    I know what you mean I have the Arcsaber Z Slash but it broke while playing doubles
    I regret playing with it when playing with a partner which wasn't that good.
    I asked this question because I wanted to know what people on the forum thinks about it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    It might have advanced technology but the Arcsaber Z Slash has a smaller frame allowing it to cut through the air
    making the smash faster.
    Exactly! That is the main point you are talking about there. ...cuts through the air like no other. I'd find it hard to believe that the MX80's OCTOBLADE aerodynamics is better that than of Z Slash. It should play better in the overall category but downright smashing? uh-uh, no way!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly! That is the main point you are talking about there. ...cuts through the air like no other. I'd find it hard to believe that the MX80's OCTOBLADE aerodynamics is better that than of Z Slash. It should play better in the overall category but downright smashing? uh-uh, no way!
    What!!
    Arcsaber Z Slash all the way !! the Z Slash helps in defensive when the opponents are smashing but the smaller head makes it harder to control.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    making the smash faster.
    There are still flaws on my V80 ... so sad , i thought i got the best one...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure if the pitch of the swing means the speed but comparing the rackets that I have swing sound wise, they go in order from lowest to highest

AT900T<NS9000X<ARC8DX<PP T2<ARCZS<MX80

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast