User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 86 to 102 of 138
  1. #86
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Good luck! If you like slightly high tensions
    Voltric 80 + BG66UM @ 26lbs (2 knot) = WOW!!!!

  2. #87
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    Good luck! If you like slightly high tensions
    Voltric 80 + BG66UM @ 26lbs (2 knot) = WOW!!!!
    About an hour ago I decided on the VT80 but now I keep thinking about it, and reading your posts towards the start of the thread keep making me go back and forth. I'll wait till Monday, have another hit with a friend's and then make my decision. And then i'll have to chose between 3U and 4U. Atm I'm using a 3U Arc 10, I have a 4U BS12 which is too light, but a VT80 head heavy BS12 weight sounds really good in my mind.

  3. #88
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftlegend View Post
    About an hour ago I decided on the VT80 but now I keep thinking about it, and reading your posts towards the start of the thread keep making me go back and forth. I'll wait till Monday, have another hit with a friend's and then make my decision. And then i'll have to chose between 3U and 4U. Atm I'm using a 3U Arc 10, I have a 4U BS12 which is too light, but a VT80 head heavy BS12 weight sounds really good in my mind.
    Sorry to confuse you....
    I use a 4U VT-80, I haven't used a Victor racket before, which means I don't have any experience with them. At first you might not like the racket you try because
    1. The grip and strings aren't what you like
    2. The weight isn't what you like

    I forgot to mention on this thread that I bought a Voltric 80

  4. #89
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I now use a Voltric 80, You don't have to take this in but I personally feel that the weight in the head of the VT-80 is really good for smashing... I played in Club Men's Doubles Tournament and the weight in the head really help me smashing and getting the angles I wanted.

    I still like playing with my Arcsaber Z-Slash TH but I don't like the tension on my racket so I have been using my VT-80

  5. #90
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe I ask how you got a 4U un the UK? Import?

  6. #91
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftlegend View Post
    Maybe I ask how you got a 4U un the UK? Import?
    I bought it from Hong Kong for 105 +/-
    here is a website you might consider buying from but the origin is from Hong Kong
    http://www.mybadmintonstore.com/shop/index.php?cPath=25_26_148
    http://www.mybadmintonstore.com/shop...cPath=25_26_98

  7. #92
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi again! In my country we don't get to chose between 3U and 4U so I dont know much about it. Is it the size difference in the handle that is the only difference, or is it anything else? Becaus I have 2 Voltric 80, and it seems one is 3U and the other is 4U...

  8. #93
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    3U and 4U are the weight of the racket, G3,4,5 are grip sizes

  9. #94
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    I bought it from Hong Kong for 105 +/-
    here is a website you might consider buying from but the origin is from Hong Kong
    http://www.mybadmintonstore.com/shop/index.php?cPath=25_26_148
    http://www.mybadmintonstore.com/shop...cPath=25_26_98
    This website is 100% secure?

  10. #95
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    3U and 4U are the weight of the racket, G3,4,5 are grip sizes
    Ah, THX! =D

  11. #96
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoOpEdd View Post
    This website is 100% secure?
    Ye they're very legit. Btw which do you prefer, your 3U or your 4U? or can't you tell the difference? I'm gonna trawl the VT80 thread and see what people say
    Last edited by Swiftlegend; 04-14-2012 at 03:33 PM.

  12. #97
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftlegend View Post
    Ye they're very legit. Btw which do you prefer, your 3U or your 4U? or can't you tell the difference?
    I really don't know which one is which :P When you mention in there might be a slight differnce, but nothing worth your consideration, in my opinion without further testing. Can I just ask what you guys think about the new nanoray series, or the new Voltric LTD rackets? Any1 got theyr hands on some of them?

  13. #98
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftlegend View Post
    Ye they're very legit. Btw which do you prefer, your 3U or your 4U? or can't you tell the difference? I'm gonna trawl the VT80 thread and see what people say
    BTW: Good that they are legit, thx!

  14. #99
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you want speed you should either get a Voltric 70 or Nanoray. I don't like the nanoray series because the frame is rather thick and doesn't look aerodynamic but these are my impressions I haven't been able to test this racket.

    Members of this forum say the 3U VT-80 is better for Singles and 4U VT-80 is better for Doubles.

  15. #100
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    68
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Its whether I buy one from the UK and get the 3U version - but I am able to return it easily. Or go for the 4U version and get it imported but risk not getting along with it and can't send it back.

  16. #101
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    If you want speed you should either get a Voltric 70 or Nanoray. I don't like the nanoray series because the frame is rather thick and doesn't look aerodynamic but these are my impressions I haven't been able to test this racket.

    Members of this forum say the 3U VT-80 is better for Singles and 4U VT-80 is better for Doubles.
    I see, thx. I got the VT 70, but I never use it, becaus I found the VT 80 to be alot better for my style of play. But as you are saying here, I dont think the nanoray series will be for me :P There are some rackets that I have heard nothing about; The voltric 9 for instance, how is that one?

  17. #102
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoOpEdd View Post
    I see, thx. I got the VT 70, but I never use it, becaus I found the VT 80 to be alot better for my style of play. But as you are saying here, I dont think the nanoray series will be for me :P There are some rackets that I have heard nothing about; The voltric 9 for instance, how is that one?
    I haven't tried it out yet but oh my gosh the paint job is wonderful!!!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: Voltric 80, Arcsaber Z-Slash(can be TH), Nanospeed 9900 SG
    By Gael Woon in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 6
    : 12-30-2011, 12:44 PM
  2. WTB: Voltric 80 / ArcSaber Z Slash (USA)
    By SolidBaniya in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 10-13-2011, 02:27 PM
  3. WTB: Voltric 80, Arcsaber Z-Slash, Nanospeed 9900
    By Gael Woon in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 08-13-2011, 03:50 AM
  4. Yonex ArcSaber 10 or ArcSaber Z Slash or Voltric 80 or AT900 P or Victor MX80
    By Polaroid in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 9
    : 04-05-2011, 02:25 PM
  5. FS: arcsaber Z slash taufik signature edition AND voltric 70 (USA)
    By skywalker in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 11-07-2010, 12:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •