User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 138
  1. #1
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,238
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Voltric 80 V Arcsaber Z Slash

    Can anyone tell me what they think of these rackets?
    and compare the 2 rackets.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Malaysia,Kedah,Alor star
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    as i know the Arcsaber Z Slash is very hard to control if you are not a pro... i used one of my frens Z-slash and i kept hitting Out =.="...But when he used it it was perfect..and the ability to perform a good smash is GOOD~thats my thinking..if anyone wants to correct me plz feel free to do so for i am a beginner..

  3. #3
    Regular Member Deathblader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The shaft slimness of both rackets is the same, but the T-joint area of the Voltric is slightly thinker. The ArcSaber's head is also lighter, smaller and thinner than the Voltric's, therefore making it easier to damage. If you want speed and have the technique to use the racket, as Calvin said before, for beginners and some intermediate players, using the Z-Slash often results in frame shots and miss hits. Since the side of the frame is pretty thin, after a few HARD frame shots, the rackets done. On the other hand, the voltric 80 is very head heavy, similar to the Armortec 900 Power, since it was created for Lee Chong Wei because he thought the Voltric 70 was too head light. It packs trememdous power and decent speed, due to the Nanopreme that allows the shaft to be slimmer, as slim as the Z-Slash. The frame is also more durable, and if you want something similar to the Armortec series, go for the Voltric 80. In conclusion if you want fast swing speed and a good level of control, go for the Z-Slash. If you want heavy smashes and decent speed go for the Voltric 80. My choice would be the Voltric 80 because the Tri-Voltage system goves some extra level of control, and the Nanopreme allows a slimmer shaft for drag reduction. Hope this helps

  4. #4
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,238
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathblader View Post
    The shaft slimness of both rackets is the same, but the T-joint area of the Voltric is slightly thinker. The ArcSaber's head is also lighter, smaller and thinner than the Voltric's, therefore making it easier to damage. If you want speed and have the technique to use the racket, as Calvin said before, for beginners and some intermediate players, using the Z-Slash often results in frame shots and miss hits. Since the side of the frame is pretty thin, after a few HARD frame shots, the rackets done. On the other hand, the voltric 80 is very head heavy, similar to the Armortec 900 Power, since it was created for Lee Chong Wei because he thought the Voltric 70 was too head light. It packs trememdous power and decent speed, due to the Nanopreme that allows the shaft to be slimmer, as slim as the Z-Slash. The frame is also more durable, and if you want something similar to the Armortec series, go for the Voltric 80. In conclusion if you want fast swing speed and a good level of control, go for the Z-Slash. If you want heavy smashes and decent speed go for the Voltric 80. My choice would be the Voltric 80 because the Tri-Voltage system goves some extra level of control, and the Nanopreme allows a slimmer shaft for drag reduction. Hope this helps
    Today I was lucky someone that went to the badminton had a Voltric 80
    I felt that it was really good. On the chart showing whether the racket is head heavy or head light Voltric 80 is the most head heavy racket. I felt it wasn't very head heavy which is good as I am currently using a even balanced racket.
    Personally I think the Z Slash is more of a racket I really like to smash and everything, I like the Voltric 80 but still prefer the Z Slash.

    Deathblader and Calvin789 Thanks for sharing your views !

  5. #5
    Regular Member izwanj_79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Damansara, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    ...I felt it wasn't very head heavy which is good...
    Personally I think the Z Slash is more of a racket I really like to smash and everything, I like the Voltric 80 but still prefer the Z Slash.
    U r the 1st person to say this & hopefully I would have the same experience once i got my hand on the VT80. All this while my preference is towards the Zslash.

  6. #6
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,238
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by izwanj_79 View Post
    U r the 1st person to say this & hopefully I would have the same experience once i got my hand on the VT80. All this while my preference is towards the Zslash.
    Do you have both the Z Slash and VT80?

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    court
    Posts
    642
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Of all my racquets, the Z-Slash packs the biggest punch (more than my beloved SiW35) except I haven't tried the MX80 or VT80. Anyways, it doesn't matter because I use SiW35 mainly. Meanwhile, I can't wait to have my hands on the MX80 and VT80 and have a go at it!

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    673
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tried both... Vt 80 is a very good racket, its good in all departments... however i personally am not a big fan of super head heavy rackets. for a user that loved the at700, at900 power, you can close your eyes and buy this new piece.

  9. #9
    Regular Member Deathblader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @ Babyface: I agree with you, I personally love head heavy rackets, because since my attack is very strong, I gain a advantage by using a head heavy racket, the Voltric 80 gives me everything I need in terms of speed, control and power

  10. #10
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,238
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathblader View Post
    @ Babyface: I agree with you, I personally love head heavy rackets, because since my attack is very strong, I gain a advantage by using a head heavy racket, the Voltric 80 gives me everything I need in terms of speed, control and power
    Although I love smashing Im not used to using a head heavy so maybe a lack the power when I contact the shuttle.
    I some how still prefer the Z Slash

  11. #11
    Regular Member Deathblader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    Although I love smashing Im not used to using a head heavy so maybe a lack the power when I contact the shuttle.
    I some how still prefer the Z Slash
    The Z-Slash is a great racket, I am also a Z-Slash fan! The speed of that racket is just phenomenal and it has excellent control and decent power for an all around player.

  12. #12
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,238
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deathblader View Post
    The Z-Slash is a great racket, I am also a Z-Slash fan! The speed of that racket is just phenomenal and it has excellent control and decent power for an all around player.
    I think I'm more of a Arcsaber Z Slash fan then the Voltric 80

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Malaysia,Kedah,Alor star
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well to Bad im a FAN of ArcSaber 10 A_A"

  14. #14
    Regular Member izwanj_79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Damansara, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    Do you have both the Z Slash and VT80?
    Not yet. hopefully by next month i'll get it when i visit taiwan.

  15. #15
    Regular Member drew tze en's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,238
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calvin789 View Post
    Well to Bad im a FAN of ArcSaber 10 A_A"
    I like the Arcsaber 10 but I want to try the Arcsaber 8DX

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    673
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the arcdx, to me, is very much the same as the arcsaber 10.. just a tiny bit more stiff with a little less head heavy. in all honesty, its just the arc 10 with a different name

  17. #17
    Regular Member Deathblader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Babyface View Post
    the arcdx, to me, is very much the same as the arcsaber 10.. just a tiny bit more stiff with a little less head heavy. in all honesty, its just the arc 10 with a different name
    Agreed! Also the technologies incorporated in the arcdx racket are not as "high-tec" as the arc10's but they are both very similar

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: Voltric 80, Arcsaber Z-Slash(can be TH), Nanospeed 9900 SG
    By Gael Woon in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 6
    : 12-30-2011, 12:44 PM
  2. WTB: Voltric 80 / ArcSaber Z Slash (USA)
    By SolidBaniya in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 10-13-2011, 02:27 PM
  3. WTB: Voltric 80, Arcsaber Z-Slash, Nanospeed 9900
    By Gael Woon in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 0
    : 08-13-2011, 03:50 AM
  4. Yonex ArcSaber 10 or ArcSaber Z Slash or Voltric 80 or AT900 P or Victor MX80
    By Polaroid in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 9
    : 04-05-2011, 02:25 PM
  5. FS: arcsaber Z slash taufik signature edition AND voltric 70 (USA)
    By skywalker in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 11-07-2010, 12:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •