User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Voltric 80 V Arcsaber Z Slash

Can anyone tell me what they think of these rackets?
    and compare the 2 rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as i know the Arcsaber Z Slash is very hard to control if you are not a pro... i used one of my frens Z-slash and i kept hitting Out =.="...But when he used it it was perfect..and the ability to perform a good smash is GOOD~thats my thinking..if anyone wants to correct me plz feel free to do so for i am a beginner..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The shaft slimness of both rackets is the same, but the T-joint area of the Voltric is slightly thinker. The ArcSaber's head is also lighter, smaller and thinner than the Voltric's, therefore making it easier to damage. If you want speed and have the technique to use the racket, as Calvin said before, for beginners and some intermediate players, using the Z-Slash often results in frame shots and miss hits. Since the side of the frame is pretty thin, after a few HARD frame shots, the rackets done. On the other hand, the voltric 80 is very head heavy, similar to the Armortec 900 Power, since it was created for Lee Chong Wei because he thought the Voltric 70 was too head light. It packs trememdous power and decent speed, due to the Nanopreme that allows the shaft to be slimmer, as slim as the Z-Slash. The frame is also more durable, and if you want something similar to the Armortec series, go for the Voltric 80. In conclusion if you want fast swing speed and a good level of control, go for the Z-Slash. If you want heavy smashes and decent speed go for the Voltric 80. My choice would be the Voltric 80 because the Tri-Voltage system goves some extra level of control, and the Nanopreme allows a slimmer shaft for drag reduction. Hope this helps

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deathblader View Post
    The shaft slimness of both rackets is the same, but the T-joint area of the Voltric is slightly thinker. The ArcSaber's head is also lighter, smaller and thinner than the Voltric's, therefore making it easier to damage. If you want speed and have the technique to use the racket, as Calvin said before, for beginners and some intermediate players, using the Z-Slash often results in frame shots and miss hits. Since the side of the frame is pretty thin, after a few HARD frame shots, the rackets done. On the other hand, the voltric 80 is very head heavy, similar to the Armortec 900 Power, since it was created for Lee Chong Wei because he thought the Voltric 70 was too head light. It packs trememdous power and decent speed, due to the Nanopreme that allows the shaft to be slimmer, as slim as the Z-Slash. The frame is also more durable, and if you want something similar to the Armortec series, go for the Voltric 80. In conclusion if you want fast swing speed and a good level of control, go for the Z-Slash. If you want heavy smashes and decent speed go for the Voltric 80. My choice would be the Voltric 80 because the Tri-Voltage system goves some extra level of control, and the Nanopreme allows a slimmer shaft for drag reduction. Hope this helps
    Today I was lucky someone that went to the badminton had a Voltric 80
    I felt that it was really good. On the chart showing whether the racket is head heavy or head light Voltric 80 is the most head heavy racket. I felt it wasn't very head heavy which is good as I am currently using a even balanced racket.
    Personally I think the Z Slash is more of a racket I really like to smash and everything, I like the Voltric 80 but still prefer the Z Slash.

Deathblader and Calvin789 Thanks for sharing your views !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drew tze en View Post
    ...I felt it wasn't very head heavy which is good...
    Personally I think the Z Slash is more of a racket I really like to smash and everything, I like the Voltric 80 but still prefer the Z Slash.
    U r the 1st person to say this & hopefully I would have the same experience once i got my hand on the VT80. All this while my preference is towards the Zslash.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by izwanj_79 View Post
    U r the 1st person to say this & hopefully I would have the same experience once i got my hand on the VT80. All this while my preference is towards the Zslash.
    Do you have both the Z Slash and VT80?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of all my racquets, the Z-Slash packs the biggest punch (more than my beloved SiW35) except I haven't tried the MX80 or VT80. Anyways, it doesn't matter because I use SiW35 mainly. Meanwhile, I can't wait to have my hands on the MX80 and VT80 and have a go at it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tried both... Vt 80 is a very good racket, its good in all departments... however i personally am not a big fan of super head heavy rackets. for a user that loved the at700, at900 power, you can close your eyes and buy this new piece.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Babyface: I agree with you, I personally love head heavy rackets, because since my attack is very strong, I gain a advantage by using a head heavy racket, the Voltric 80 gives me everything I need in terms of speed, control and power

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Babyface: I agree with you, I personally love head heavy rackets, because since my attack is very strong, I gain a advantage by using a head heavy racket, the Voltric 80 gives me everything I need in terms of speed, control and power
    Although I love smashing Im not used to using a head heavy so maybe a lack the power when I contact the shuttle.
    I some how still prefer the Z Slash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although I love smashing Im not used to using a head heavy so maybe a lack the power when I contact the shuttle.
    I some how still prefer the Z Slash
    The Z-Slash is a great racket, I am also a Z-Slash fan! The speed of that racket is just phenomenal and it has excellent control and decent power for an all around player.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Z-Slash is a great racket, I am also a Z-Slash fan! The speed of that racket is just phenomenal and it has excellent control and decent power for an all around player.
    I think I'm more of a Arcsaber Z Slash fan then the Voltric 80

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well to Bad im a FAN of ArcSaber 10 A_A"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have both the Z Slash and VT80?
    Not yet. hopefully by next month i'll get it when i visit taiwan.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin789 View Post
    Well to Bad im a FAN of ArcSaber 10 A_A"
    I like the Arcsaber 10 but I want to try the Arcsaber 8DX

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the arcdx, to me, is very much the same as the arcsaber 10.. just a tiny bit more stiff with a little less head heavy. in all honesty, its just the arc 10 with a different name

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Babyface View Post
    the arcdx, to me, is very much the same as the arcsaber 10.. just a tiny bit more stiff with a little less head heavy. in all honesty, its just the arc 10 with a different name
    Agreed! Also the technologies incorporated in the arcdx racket are not as "high-tec" as the arc10's but they are both very similar

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast