FS: Li Ning N70 Storm - Mint! (Philippines only)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by bembi_a, Apr 20, 2011.

1. bembi_a

bembi_a Regular Member

Dear all,

I am selling my Li Ning N70 Storm which I only used for about 2 months. It is completely MINT, NO paint chips or scratches, never had a racket clash.

I am selling it for P7500, including the bag. The bag itself has 2 small defects as seen in the attached pic, but it can obviously be repaired. The racket itself is immaculate.

I bought it from badminton hub in Greenbelt, Makati on 13 August 2010 for around P15K, including strings. (See attached receipt, had to purchase an Enjoy Card worth around 2K to get 2K off the price of the racket, I know it sounds redundant, but bottom line is that the purchase price of the racket is P14K++).

Reason for selling, I had a basketball accident on October 2010, barely 2 months from purchasing the racket, underwent ACL reconstruction and menisectomy. Unfortunately, I cannot play badminton again.

If interested, you can contact me at my cell number at 09175410007. I work somewhere in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig so I can meet you there during the week and QC/Makati/Ft. Bonifacio during weekends. Thanks for looking!

Ramon

IMG_0080.JPG IMG_0081.JPG
    IMG_0083.JPG IMG_0098.JPG
    IMG_0095.JPG
    IMG_0097.JPG
    IMG_0093.JPG IMG_0088.JPG

2. bembi_a

bembi_a Regular Member

Bump! Price reduced to P7K. Anybody interested? This is a steal considering that it was only used around 4 to 5 times. The head of the racket is unmarked, unscratched.