User Tag List

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Results 511 to 525 of 525

Thread: Liew Daren

  1. #511
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    210
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Daren sucks and he deserved the humiliations because he really played lousy badminton in Thomas cup in front of millions of television viewers and showed the world our 3rd singles player in the country can't even execute a simple netting.

    In contrast, Chong Wei Feng lost and nobody bashed him, because we all have eyes to see that Chong Wei Feng played proper badminton and just that his opponent simply had the upper hand.

    Come back to our beloved Daren, he just make so many low class mistake that eventually handed over the Thomas cup to the Japs.

    Daren represent the country and being bashed and humiliated by fans is part of the deal.

    Can't take it? Get a job move on with his life and let other potential single players move up.

    Don't ever play badminton again and please don't mention to people that he know how to play because he don't.

  2. #512
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,189
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by y_o_n_e_x_m_a_n View Post
    Daren sucks and he deserved the humiliations because he really played lousy badminton in Thomas cup in front of millions of television viewers and showed the world our 3rd singles player in the country can't even execute a simple netting.

    In contrast, Chong Wei Feng lost and nobody bashed him, because we all have eyes to see that Chong Wei Feng played proper badminton and just that his opponent simply had the upper hand.

    Come back to our beloved Daren, he just make so many low class mistake that eventually handed over the Thomas cup to the Japs.

    ....
    It's a wonder anybody would want to represent Malaysia, given posts like these.

  3. #513
    Regular Member M3Series's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    363
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    It's a wonder anybody would want to represent Malaysia, given posts like these.
    Post like that has nothing wrong. CWF lost too. But he showed the right attitude and a very discipline manner of gameplay in the court.

    One-time wonder guy did not. He only showed good gameplay while catching up the scores. Once even, he showed an amateurish gameplay.

  4. #514
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,189
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    The root cause is simply the team did not have enough depth and quality and ultimately, who is responsible for team development?

  5. #515
    Regular Member M3Series's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    363
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    And yet they made it to the finals. Respect them. All of them showed their hunger but not the captain

  6. #516
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,189
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Making the finals was just lucky given that Malaysia has one of it's weakest teams. I can't recall them having a player ranked in 60's and then the next one in the 100's as third and fourth singles.

  7. #517
    Regular Member M3Series's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    363
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Who gives a damn about ranking ? Its thomas cup. Scratch pair did not lose a game at all.

    I think it's gonna be off topic. Better stop here. Captain suck, the teammate did their 200%. Thats it.

  8. #518
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    1,215
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not sure if it is just me, but I seem to find that Liew Daren is playing more and more like LCW, almost mimicking his style, technique and even choice of shots - except he doesn't quite have LCW's ability.

  9. #519
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    -
    Posts
    135
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    to be fair , I felt that Daren liew under performed against takuma, if only he was more consistent and stronger in mental , he would have beat takuma. But on the other hand, I think the Malaysian supporters n teammates are give him a lot of pressure , especially when he does mistake , we can all see the expression on the supporters and teammates. Where as, the japanese team are singing and chanting , cheering for takuma, which I think is a better form so supporting ! Especially its the last tie ! which determine the outcome =x

  10. #520
    Regular Member M3Series's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    363
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insaint84 View Post
    to be fair , I felt that Daren liew under performed against takuma, if only he was more consistent and stronger in mental , he would have beat takuma. But on the other hand, I think the Malaysian supporters n teammates are give him a lot of pressure , especially when he does mistake , we can all see the expression on the supporters and teammates. Where as, the japanese team are singing and chanting , cheering for takuma, which I think is a better form so supporting ! Especially its the last tie ! which determine the outcome =x
    Japanese team did not chant nor sing when ueda did not scores. I suggest u watch again.

  11. #521
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M3Series View Post
    Japanese team did not chant nor sing when ueda did not scores. I suggest u watch again.
    but the japanese did not bow their head down in disappointment whenever ueda did not score.
    the malaysian supporters constantly kept doing that.

  12. #522
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    -
    Posts
    135
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ah tat View Post
    but the japanese did not bow their head down in disappointment whenever ueda did not score.
    the malaysian supporters constantly kept doing that.
    yes , you got me right~!

  13. #523
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4,973
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ah tat View Post
    but the japanese did not bow their head down in disappointment whenever ueda did not score.
    the malaysian supporters constantly kept doing that.
    Because we do not see many japanese supporters here..

  14. #524
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,189
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    The Malaysian team have some really old players. BAM must be in a desperate condition. Even I look younger than some of those Malaysian team players. You can see them in the finals in the area for the team - front row.

  15. #525
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,443
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insaint84 View Post
    to be fair , I felt that Daren liew under performed against takuma, if only he was more consistent and stronger in mental , he would have beat takuma. But on the other hand, I think the Malaysian supporters n teammates are give him a lot of pressure , especially when he does mistake , we can all see the expression on the supporters and teammates. Where as, the japanese team are singing and chanting , cheering for takuma, which I think is a better form so supporting ! Especially its the last tie ! which determine the outcome =x
    Quote Originally Posted by ah tat View Post
    but the japanese did not bow their head down in disappointment whenever ueda did not score.
    the malaysian supporters constantly kept doing that.
    Khairy Jamaluddin did that.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Similar Threads

  1. Video:Tien Minh Nguyen vs Daren Liew -Yonex Sunrise Vietnam Open 2011
    By quycoctu in forum Russian / US / Canadian / Vietnam Open 2011
    Replies: 7
    : 08-26-2011, 07:50 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    : 06-01-2011, 12:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •