User Tag List

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Thread: Liew Daren

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Daren sucks and he deserved the humiliations because he really played lousy badminton in Thomas cup in front of millions of television viewers and showed the world our 3rd singles player in the country can't even execute a simple netting.

In contrast, Chong Wei Feng lost and nobody bashed him, because we all have eyes to see that Chong Wei Feng played proper badminton and just that his opponent simply had the upper hand.

Come back to our beloved Daren, he just make so many low class mistake that eventually handed over the Thomas cup to the Japs.

Daren represent the country and being bashed and humiliated by fans is part of the deal.

Can't take it? Get a job move on with his life and let other potential single players move up.

Don't ever play badminton again and please don't mention to people that he know how to play because he don't.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by y_o_n_e_x_m_a_n View Post
    Daren sucks and he deserved the humiliations because he really played lousy badminton in Thomas cup in front of millions of television viewers and showed the world our 3rd singles player in the country can't even execute a simple netting.

In contrast, Chong Wei Feng lost and nobody bashed him, because we all have eyes to see that Chong Wei Feng played proper badminton and just that his opponent simply had the upper hand.

Come back to our beloved Daren, he just make so many low class mistake that eventually handed over the Thomas cup to the Japs.

It's a wonder anybody would want to represent Malaysia, given posts like these.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    It's a wonder anybody would want to represent Malaysia, given posts like these.
    Post like that has nothing wrong. CWF lost too. But he showed the right attitude and a very discipline manner of gameplay in the court.

One-time wonder guy did not. He only showed good gameplay while catching up the scores. Once even, he showed an amateurish gameplay.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The root cause is simply the team did not have enough depth and quality and ultimately, who is responsible for team development?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And yet they made it to the finals. Respect them. All of them showed their hunger but not the captain

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Making the finals was just lucky given that Malaysia has one of it's weakest teams. I can't recall them having a player ranked in 60's and then the next one in the 100's as third and fourth singles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who gives a damn about ranking ? Its thomas cup. Scratch pair did not lose a game at all.

I think it's gonna be off topic. Better stop here. Captain suck, the teammate did their 200%. Thats it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure if it is just me, but I seem to find that Liew Daren is playing more and more like LCW, almost mimicking his style, technique and even choice of shots - except he doesn't quite have LCW's ability.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to be fair , I felt that Daren liew under performed against takuma, if only he was more consistent and stronger in mental , he would have beat takuma. But on the other hand, I think the Malaysian supporters n teammates are give him a lot of pressure , especially when he does mistake , we can all see the expression on the supporters and teammates. Where as, the japanese team are singing and chanting , cheering for takuma, which I think is a better form so supporting ! Especially its the last tie ! which determine the outcome =x

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by insaint84 View Post
    to be fair , I felt that Daren liew under performed against takuma, if only he was more consistent and stronger in mental , he would have beat takuma. But on the other hand, I think the Malaysian supporters n teammates are give him a lot of pressure , especially when he does mistake , we can all see the expression on the supporters and teammates. Where as, the japanese team are singing and chanting , cheering for takuma, which I think is a better form so supporting ! Especially its the last tie ! which determine the outcome =x
    Japanese team did not chant nor sing when ueda did not scores. I suggest u watch again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M3Series View Post
    Japanese team did not chant nor sing when ueda did not scores. I suggest u watch again.
    but the japanese did not bow their head down in disappointment whenever ueda did not score.
    the malaysian supporters constantly kept doing that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ah tat View Post
    but the japanese did not bow their head down in disappointment whenever ueda did not score.
    yes , you got me right~!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because we do not see many japanese supporters here..

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The Malaysian team have some really old players. BAM must be in a desperate condition. Even I look younger than some of those Malaysian team players. You can see them in the finals in the area for the team - front row.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by insaint84 View Post
    Khairy Jamaluddin did that.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31