top women's single player 4 china, now...

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by echo17, Apr 23, 2011.

1. echo17

echo17 Regular Member

Lu lan is back in action, makin the competition between them crazier and crazier. who'll get the only spot in the coming sudirman's cup

2. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

China coach will have more headache after this.. Looks like Wang Xin and Wang shi xian got a lot of tough competition from the rest..

3. Qidong

Qidong Regular Member

Waiting to be out-sourced
    LL and WYH played very well against and overpowered their smaller teammates recently. But Wang Shixian and WX have excellent records against top players from other countries. I think WSX is still the top choice. The backup is really tough choice. I think WYH will have a slight edge.

4. madbad

madbad Regular Member

I too would give one spot to WSX. WX's form seems to have dipped a little recently, opening the door for the out-of-favour WYH to compete for the back up spot. Personally I haven't seen enough from WYH to justify her overtaking WX. it's gonna be close; maybe have them go head to head in a winner take all.

5. echo17

echo17 Regular Member

Me myself is actually a big WYH fan, but her last performance in the uber cup is really a nightmare, mentally i think no one in the squad really fit that spot.. WSX is kind of ok... but unstable performance really freak people out.... road to london is getting closer and closer, and china definitely cant held long in finding their next zhangning