Yonex Titanium Pro 60

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Mel, Apr 19, 2003.

1. Mel

Mel Regular Member

Company Director
    Hi Everyone

Please can anyone tell me where can I get a review of this racket and also where can I buy it from . A phone no of the places selling it would be appreciated.

Continue to enjoy this wonderful game.

Cheers:)

2. TI-SP-SS dude

TI-SP-SS dude Regular Member

hmmm. isnt that Yonex TI 6?

3. tihocan

tihocan Regular Member

Computer technical
    Hi,

Yonex Titantium Pro 60 is not Yonex Ti6. It is 2 completely different racket. The Ti Pro 60 is an oval head while Ti6 is isometric. The feel of Ti Pro 60 is something like a Cab 21 but it has a much heavier feeling on the head. The shaft is not as stiff and slim compared to the Cab 21. I not too sure about this but I think this line of rackets is only available in South East Asia. I own this racket currently but :( the shaft is loose from the handle after I took it to restring. My friend had a Ti Pro 30 and suffer the same problem, the shaft came loose from the handle while he was playing.

Thanks

4. TI-SP-SS dude

TI-SP-SS dude Regular Member

i have never heard of Ti 60 here in North America

5. SChan

SChan Regular Member

neither have i...

6. Icarus

Icarus New Member

College Student
    I have Titanium 60 Pro. Its supposedly one of the official racquets used by the PBSI (the indonesian badminton association). Maybe that's why it isn't for sale in North America (I bought mine in Singapore). It has served me well but I've just purchased a Muscle Power MP-99 Racquet. I'm looking to sell mine. Anyone interested?:cool:

7. ayl

ayl Regular Member

Professional procrastinator
    G'day,

I've seen one of this racket here and actually had a chance to play with it - it kind of reminds me the old Carlton Aerogear series of rackets.

Overall impression was so so. Not a brilliant racket but not bad either. The racket seems to be very strong build as the owner of this particular racket is a bit tempermantal and has gone through quite a lot of clashes! Still standing strong even though most of paint are missing. Consider the price of this racket it is actually quite a good beginner / intermediate piece of gear.

Overall:

Power - 5.5/10
    Control - 6/10
    Feel - 6/10
    Durabilty 9/10
    Bang for your buck - 7/10

8. Mel

Mel Regular Member

Company Director
    Hi Everyone

Mine is closed to its life so thats why I thought of getting a new one to replace it but is it still available in Malaysia or Singapore?

What is the nearest or comparable current model to Ti Pro 60?

Thanks for all those replies

:) Mel

9. tihocan

tihocan Regular Member

Computer technical
    Hello,

I don't have any suggestions on what racket that you should get but I was previously using MP55 then acquired a Cab21SP. The change of feeling between the 2 racket is totally outstanding but cannot really compare cause it is 2 different type of racket. As for the Ti Pro 60, maybe it is my bad experience with it so I wouldn't recommend you to get another one of the same, though it is my 1st racket from Yonex.

Depends on what do you play most, for me doubles definitely I will choose the Cab21SP as my ultimate weapon and MP55 for singles which is much much more easier to create power. Cab21SP recommended by my uncle who has been playing badminton for over 23 years is a racket with much more control and feel compared to the MP55. Glad that I listened to him and bought the racket. It just virtually improves my doubles game by leaps and bounds!!!!!

10. Framerate

Framerate Regular Member

IT-related
    Ti Pro 60 is developed by Yonex Japan and made in Taiwan, just as many of the Isometric series rackets VF something and Graphlex. I don´t regard them as really real Yonex, but almost. Hmmmm... Clonex Light perhaps. ;)

11. firetridagger

firetridagger Regular Member

Student
    Just found this thread while searching through google about this racket “Titanium Pro 60”
    Sorry Framerate but this racket isn’t made in Taiwan ;)

12. Justheretoplay

Justheretoplay Regular Member

Student
    Way to reply 10 years late to the thread :p