User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A-Forze Sports Badminton Academy

Hi all Badminton Lovers!

The club A-Forze Sports badminton wishes to be a force to be reckon in the upcoming future. Both my brother and I are from the Singapore National Team, one retired and one ongoing still.

We offer badminton coaching services to kids and adults of all playing standard and if you are interested to learn more, we will be glad to teach you!!

We offer 1 to 1 coaching services and group coaching as well, so call your friends or kids who are interested to learn more about the badminton game!

Those interested can drop us a email at a-forzesports@hotmail.com or could also contact me at 91790940. We will do my best to arrange a best timing for you and/or your kids and friends as well!!

A-FORZE SPORTS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A-FORZE Badminton Academy!!

Hi all badminton lovers,

A-Forze Sports Academy is now open for regristration!!

Coaches of the badminton academy are both Singapore National Badminton Athletes, one retired and one a current national badminton player representing the nation still!

We are going to open a FACEBOOK Page very soon and we hope that everyone will support our page! Thank you all in advance!

We offer 1 to 1 coaching services and group coaching as well, so call your friends or kids who are interested to learn more about the badminton game!

Those interested can drop us a email at a-forzesports@hotmail.com or could also contact me at 91790940. We will do my best to arrange a best timing for you and/or your kids and friends as well!

Best Regards,

A-FORZE SPORTS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all Badminton Lovers!

The club A-Forze Sports badminton wishes to be a force to be reckon in the upcoming future. Both my brother and I are from the Singapore National Team, one retired and one ongoing still.

We offer badminton coaching services to kids and adults of all playing standard and if you are interested to learn more, we will be glad to teach you!!

Those interested can drop us a email at a-forzesports@hotmail.com or could also contact me at 91790940. We will do my best to arrange a best timing for you and/or your kids and friends as well!!

A-FORZE SPORTS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To ALL Badminton Lovers out there!!

A-FORZE Sports Badminton is about to open classes in the MORNING on WEEKDAYS!
    (conducted in the East)

Keen & interested in learning badminton?

Do contact us through the thread, email, or handphones!

Email: A-forzesports@hotmail.com
    Handphone: 91790940

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Badminton Coaching in the EAST!!

To ALL Badminton Lovers out there!!

A-FORZE Sports Badminton is about to open classes in the MORNING on WEEKDAYS!
    (conducted in the East)

Keen & interested in learning badminton?

Do contact us through the thread, email, or handphones!

Email: A-forzesports@hotmail.com
    Handphone: 91790940