FS/FT: Yonex Nanonspeed 9900, Nanospeed 8000 and Victor Total Inside Wave 6000 (UK)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by davebarrie, Apr 25, 2011.

1. davebarrie

davebarrie New Member

UK ONLY

I'm reducing the number of rackets in my bag...so let me know if you're interested! I will sell, or I will consider swaps: I am currently looking out for an ArcSaber 7, and I wouldn't mind giving one of those new Voltric rackets a go! I'm in Leeds most of the time and would happily meet, trade or post. Let me know if you want any more info or pictures.

Yonex Nanospeed 9900 (040392TW) 3UG5 Great condition: only 2 or 3 frame scuffs (retouched - see pics). Currently strung with Yonex BG68ti at about 25lbs. VERY quick doubles racket - I have two and I'm keeping the other one. Looking for £90 strung and posted with case.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yonex Nanospeed 8000 (171295UK) 3UG3. Almost perfect condition (one tiny chip just about shown in pics) and only used a dozen times - NS9900 came along and took over! Currently strung with Yonex BG65ti at about 20lbs. I'm looking for about £80 strung, posted and with case.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Victor Total Inside Wave 6000. Great racket, only a few chips here and there. Strung with Yonex BG80 at about 23lbs. Very funky wave-pattern frame design (see pics). It has a monster of a smash! I'm looking for about £60 strung, posted and with case (much nicer than the yonex ones).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks!

2. davebarrie

davebarrie New Member

I am happy to consider offers on any of these rackets, and will of course offer some form of deal if interested in multiple rackets.

Best,
    David

3. GarieY

GarieY New Member

Hi, Im interested in ur Nanospeed 8000, do you still have it with you?
    I live in UK.
    What is the condition of the racket now?
    Im willing to pay £65 for it.
    Lemme me know what you think?

Thanks
    Gary.

4. davebarrie

davebarrie New Member

Hi Gary.
    Thank you for your offer. I do still have the NS8000, and I can happily post it within the UK. I'd love it if you could meet me half way and go for about £73 (bearing in mind the postage costs involved will be about £5-£10 due to the size of the parcel).

Best,
    David

5. GarieY

GarieY New Member

Thanks for replying.
    how about £70?
    do we have a deal?

Thanks
    Gary

6. davebarrie

davebarrie New Member

Sure - Sold to GarieY for £70. I'll PM with Paypal details.