User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up SuperWave 35 or BraveSword 10?

Hi everyone, I have been using AT900Power for a quite long time and is already familiar with it.

Now i wanna buy one more smashing racket, and is thinking abt Victor's Superwave 35 or Brave Sword 10. Can anyone suggest me which racket is better at smashing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't quote me on this, but I believe that the BraveSword combines technology from super wave, combined with bravesword technology. Correct me if I'm wrong Victor heads

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes BS10 does have superwaves technology but it does not have E.Titanium(a strip of titanium on the top of the racket head), which gives SW35 the extra power. Besides SW35 is cheaper than BS10(looks better too IMO)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SW for singles play

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Bravesword 10 is a superb racquet, it's hard to recommend anything else over it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it might be off topic. But can any1 have both BS 10 and Arcsaber 10 give a comparision between these 2 racquets ? Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i do not own a bs10, but i own bs11 and arc10

from what i know bs10 is stiffer than arc10
    the closest to arc10 is probably bs11 which i currently use
    but it takes a few swings to get adjusted to the new timing of the bs series (i've used bs09, bs11, arc10, at900p, at900t)
    i've heard that bs10 is closer to the ns9900, not entirely sure though...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have tried BS09, 10, 11 SW35, 36. SW35 is better for smashing. Best of the 5. BS10 is for faster game play but because head not as heavy as SW35 you need wrist power to generate huge smash.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agreed with huangxl.
    i just sold my bs10 due to head light.

A900p is head heavy racquet. if you still prefer head heavy, then i reckon not to use bs10. fyi, i am using A900T.

Tonite, i might be buying either RSL X3 silver , Laser 9900, BS08 or SW35..

Anyone got any input..

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both Victor rackets are powerful. However, SIW35 has a heavier head and I would suggest is the most powerful racket in Victor range. But BS10 is a 5 star racket as it can do a lot more than SIW35.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

However, SIW35 has a heavier head and I would suggest is the most powerful racket in Victor range.
    It's certainly the most powerful Victor I have ever tried, and the stiffest for quite a long time. I've avoided Victor rackets for a while because I don't consider them stiff enough - they never got anywhere near Yonex Extra Stiff - but the SW35 is right up there with the top-end Armortecs (which is why I've ordered one).

The SW35 is not a natural all-rounder, though, and would have to be "made" into one by assiduous practice; the BS10 is, as soon as you pick it up. It's not the best at anything, but is good enough at everything to make it, IMO, as complete as the NS9000X was.
    Last edited by Mark A; 04-24-2010 at 11:37 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i used A900T.. I plan to buy another new racquet.

SO i have bought few:

First i bought BS10.. Discover the racquet is head light. Defense is good, easy to maneuver but weak in smashes (for me only) coz i Found is difficult to adapt because i used to head heavy. Then i sold it.. RUgi RM200

After that i bought, Lining TC101B. Its head heavy lighter than 900T. But i found the racquet has nothing special. Can lob base to base. If anybody one this racquet do PM me, i willing to sell.

Later on, i bought another one SW35 with BG66 25lbs. My first attempt on this racquet was yesterday. Guess wat ?

I Finally FOUND THE RACQUET I WANT !!!!! YIPPIE... lighter then 900T plus head heavy (slightly less heavy then 900T) .. BUT .. i can still lob base to base easily, smash is good, defense is superb than 900T coz very easy to maneuver.. I guarantee ! really superb... Right now , i am goin to change BG66 to NBG98..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have never try the BS10.... so can't give any comment. As for SW35, to put it in 1 word, it's simply "awesome". It's a quite/very stiff and head heavy piece of racket. Naturally, this will translate into fast and powerful shuttle to the opponent side of the court. (I guess everyone in BC claim that as well). Nevertheless, it does not comes with the serious penalties of sluggishness or lack of agility . Manuevarability is surprisingly good if we take into consideration of the head heaviness.....
    Just my 2 cents

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SW35 is my main racket after trying so many brands, weight, stiffness, balance, etc. I have tried/used/owned Arc10, ArcZ, NS9900, Kason TSF300A, SW32, BS09, BS11, LiNing N70, AT900T, Gosen Platinum, Ti-10, AT700 (new color).
    The only racket I really want to try is AT700 old color. It should be a racket that similar or even better than SW35.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pcyong View Post
    i used A900T.. I plan to buy another new racquet.

Later on, i bought another one SW35 with BG66 25lbs. My first attempt on this racquet was yesterday. Guess wat ?

I Finally FOUND THE RACQUET I WANT !!!!! YIPPIE... lighter then 900T plus head heavy (slightly less heavy then 900T) .. BUT .. i can still lob base to base easily, smash is good, defense is superb than 900T coz very easy to maneuver.. I guarantee ! really superb... Right now , i am goin to change BG66 to NBG98..
    Saw your comment on RSL Laser 9900 in other thread too. Can tell us which one better? RSL Laser 9900 or SW35? Best is can review every department ie.power, defence....etc

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These comments are spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by paulstewart64 View Post
    Both Victor rackets are powerful. However, SIW35 has a heavier head and I would suggest is the most powerful racket in Victor range. But BS10 is a 5 star racket as it can do a lot more than SIW35.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    It's certainly the most powerful Victor I have ever tried, and the stiffest for quite a long time. I've avoided Victor rackets for a while because I don't consider them stiff enough - they never got anywhere near Yonex Extra Stiff - but the SW35 is right up there with the top-end Armortecs (which is why I've ordered one).

The SW35 is not a natural all-rounder, though, and would have to be "made" into one by assiduous practice; the BS10 is, as soon as you pick it up. It's not the best at anything, but is good enough at everything to make it, IMO, as complete as the NS9000X was.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangxl View Post
    I have tried BS09, 10, 11 SW35, 36. SW35 is better for smashing. Best of the 5. BS10 is for faster game play but because head not as heavy as SW35 you need wrist power to generate huge smash.
    bro,
    after tried what the diff you found between BS10 and BS11 ? i plan to buy either one...how much u pay for each of them?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast