User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Z slash -> zspeed

I currently use a 3U Z SLASH (Taufik Hidayat) as a main racket. It really packs a punch, but im just looking to find a new toy to play with that could potentially be my new main.

Anyone made the move from ZSLASH to Nanoray Zspeed? I predominately play singles. Just want a glass cannon with good defense

It seems that alot of people think Nanoray Zspeed is a "weird" racket. Could it be because they think nanorays are head light but its actually head heavy?

Is the transition from Zslash -> Zspeed difficult?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've used both rackets and I liked the Z-Slash more. Sure, the Z-Slash has that timing issue - but once you're used to it, it's actually a nice racket. But I absolutely hate the Z-Speed! The racket could've been so good: It has a very good attack and is awesome in defense, given it's relatively head-heavy balance, but there is absolutely no feedback (feeling) with this racket (even at high tensions). To decide, if it's a racket for you, there's only one way - you have to try it. Maybe you'll like the "special" feel of this racket.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Hetu View Post
    I currently use a 3U Z SLASH (Taufik Hidayat) as a main racket. It really packs a punch, but im just looking to find a new toy to play with that could potentially be my new main.

Anyone made the move from ZSLASH to Nanoray Zspeed? I predominately play singles. Just want a glass cannon with good defense

It seems that alot of people think Nanoray Zspeed is a "weird" racket. Could it be because they think nanorays are head light but its actually head heavy?

Is the transition from Zslash -> Zspeed difficult?
    in my experience, the zslash and the zspeed have really similar flexibility, in that they are both pretty flexible to me. they both also distracts me a little because of their colors. other than that, i just see them as part of my flexible rackets that i own...both 3u even balance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you think there is minimal difference? I can just go ahead and buy it as a new toy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can z-slash withstand +28Lbs tension? I heard this racket is quite fragile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes and quite easily.

I tried z speed today and doesnt feel as special as z-slash. Not sure why though but maybe i just need to play with it more.