User Tag List

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast
Results 443 to 459 of 531
  1. #443
    Regular Member Alapongtai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    277
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    im anxiously waiting for my zm67 on my c7 to break so i can try zm65 on my other c7... but this thing just wont pop! it seems like its gonna pop anytime but it just wont. its been more than 3 months for sure and i play quite often.

    im debating whether i should get zm62 and zm70...considering i have 10+ packs of zm67 lol

  2. #444
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,915
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    one of my clients who used to break vs850 almost at will is unable to break his ZM67 for months.

  3. #445
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore - Sembawang
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ZM65, about sound or power of this string?

  4. #446
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada, Toronto
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the ZM65 is VERY LOUD, strung at 24.6LBS here

  5. #447
    Regular Member Alapongtai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    277
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zynex View Post
    the ZM65 is VERY LOUD, strung at 24.6LBS here
    it feels like bg80 to me...
    btw, why the 24.6? is that even possible?

  6. #448
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,035
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alapongtai View Post
    im anxiously waiting for my zm67 on my c7 to break so i can try zm65 on my other c7... but this thing just wont pop! it seems like its gonna pop anytime but it just wont. its been more than 3 months for sure and i play quite often.

    im debating whether i should get zm62 and zm70...considering i have 10+ packs of zm67 lol
    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    one of my clients who used to break vs850 almost at will is unable to break his ZM67 for months.
    I'm finding the darn ZM67 almost impossible to break. I finally broke one after over 2 months of use.

  7. #449
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,171
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    I'm finding the darn ZM67 almost impossible to break. I finally broke one after over 2 months of use.
    I don't know how you can break strings so often. Perhaps you gotta stop having so many mishits?

  8. #450
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    coming to a court near you...
    Posts
    28,035
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    I don't know how you can break strings so often. Perhaps you gotta stop having so many mishits?
    @$##@@***&%$$#(*)+#$$%@XX mishits!

  9. #451
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,171
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    @$##@@***&%$$#(*)+#$$%@XX mishits!
    Btw looks like it arrived at customs early today, so hopefully will get it on Friday.

  10. #452
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    1,635
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zynex View Post
    the zm65 is very loud, strung at 24.6lbs here
    24.6 lbs??

  11. #453
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada, Toronto
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alapongtai View Post
    it feels like bg80 to me...
    btw, why the 24.6? is that even possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi View Post
    24.6 lbs??
    24.5lbs obviously (typo-)
    Babolat Sensor is able to do .5 increments in lb, and .1 increments in kg.
    The top Yonex machine is not able to do this afaik.

  12. #454
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    895
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zynex View Post
    24.5lbs obviously (typo-)
    Babolat Sensor is able to do .5 increments in lb, and .1 increments in kg.
    The top Yonex machine is not able to do this afaik.
    Why not ? Wise 2086 can do it and I suspect a lot of machines can too.

    24.6 lbs is totally possible :P

  13. #455
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore - Sembawang
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    tested ZM65, string doesnt feel like 0.65. Prefer BG66

  14. #456
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore - Sembawang
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you compare BG66U with ZM65, u see the diff. ZM65 is much more thicker

  15. #457
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    from Indonesia, now in China
    Posts
    2,444
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dollargood View Post
    If you compare BG66U with ZM65, u see the diff. ZM65 is much more thicker
    hmm.. really?
    I might be wrong, but I don't see that much differences

    Quote Originally Posted by yeoldeman View Post

  16. #458
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore - Sembawang
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    hmm.. really?
    I might be wrong, but I don't see that much differences
    U will feel the racket even more head heavy with thicker string

  17. #459
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,313
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dollargood View Post
    U will feel the racket even more head heavy with thicker string
    You really won't, the weight is not enough to effect it enough to notice the change

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    : 04-26-2012, 08:45 PM
  2. Ashaway Zymax 62 and 67
    By drew tze en in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 2
    : 03-24-2012, 04:58 PM
  3. Ashaway Zymax USA?
    By dawei94 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 11
    : 12-03-2009, 08:50 PM
  4. WTS Ashaway Zymax 62 (13 sets) SG
    By huangxl in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 11-19-2009, 12:42 AM
  5. buy ashaway zymax in SG
    By sef3mb in forum Badminton String
    Replies: 0
    : 09-24-2009, 12:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •