User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My apologies if my expectation to them now increased.
    I would like to wish them at the top for long period of time like CY/FHF, LD, Tony Gunawan, Chandra, etc and also peak at the right tournament.

And the way Angga/Ryan played against CY/FHF shown that they have all the capabilities to be top 4 MD. But to reach there, need their consistency all year long with good strategy of tournaments chosen.
    And to remain as top class MD for years like CY/FHF (since 2004 until now - 9 years already), you need super consistency.
    Of course I am impressed when they defeated big names once or twice. It's time for them to be MD that targeted by other MD to be defeated, instead of aiming defeating top MD (Angga/Ryan has done that already - defeating top MDs).
    But fans will always be fans. Fans can be wrong (most of the time actually), when they say : "call this player to Pelatnas, split this pair, form new pair of this and that, etc etc. This can be considered as variations of forum discussion, nothing harm as the decision maker is they are who run PBSI which are capable of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wishing they can give better result in INA OSS 2013..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by naistav View Post
    My apologies if my expectation to them now increased.
    I would like to wish them at the top for long period of time like CY/FHF, LD, Tony Gunawan, Chandra, etc and also peak at the right tournament.

And the way Angga/Ryan played against CY/FHF shown that they have all the capabilities to be top 4 MD. But to reach there, need their consistency all year long with good strategy of tournaments chosen.
    And to remain as top class MD for years like CY/FHF (since 2004 until now - 9 years already), you need super consistency.
    Of course I am impressed when they defeated big names once or twice. It's time for them to be MD that targeted by other MD to be defeated, instead of aiming defeating top MD (Angga/Ryan has done that already - defeating top MDs).
    But fans will always be fans. Fans can be wrong (most of the time actually), when they say : "call this player to Pelatnas, split this pair, form new pair of this and that, etc etc. This can be considered as variations of forum discussion, nothing harm as the decision maker is they are who run PBSI which are capable of it.
    100% agree

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eventhough they have beaten some top pairs, still, I think they need to and must win some SS/PSS title this year, or WC. They have GP and GPG title already. What they want to look for?
    If they don't get any SS/PSS title this year, Hery I.P. should split them. Refresh!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some is too many... i think, 1 is enough.... if they cant do that, maybe you are right that we have to split them

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

congrats.. they are in top 8 now

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    congrats.. they are in top 8 now
    if they can be in top 5 at the end of the year, then, if they cant win any ss, it can be forgiven haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liu/Qiu has been around for quite some time, never been in top 10 and only won GP tournaments up until Feb this year. Finally they won AE.

I think Angga/Rian should be given more time. Never win SS does not mean bad in future.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liu Xiaolong is already 25 yo, while Qiu Zihan is 22. Angga Pratama and Rian Agung Saputro will be 22 & 23 this year.

Rian/Angga can match Liu/Qiu, judging from their last encounter in the India SS. They were leading 19-17 in both sets, only to be overturned at the end. I have to say that INA players still lack that little bit of concentration during the crucial pts. CHN players are better in this aspect.
    Last edited by badMania; 05-30-2013 at 06:09 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two consecutive loses as early as R1 after good performance in Sudirman cup. Need the consistency.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by naistav View Post
    Two consecutive loses as early as R1 after good performance in Sudirman cup. Need the consistency.
    I really wonder what is wrong with Angga/Ryan consistency. Mental problem?
    But they really showed mental strength against CY/FH at Sudirman cup the last time...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jks_niceguy View Post
    I really wonder what is wrong with Angga/Ryan consistency. Mental problem?
    But they really showed mental strength against CY/FH at Sudirman cup the last time...
    I think Angga/Rian still can not adjust and quick adapt with some opponents who have speed and agility more than them. When I saw they played at DIOSSP 2013 against Chinese Taipei pair, they really not comfort with faster pace and better player at the net. If they want to be top 5 world MD, they must ready to face all type of play pairs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

woohoo, Angga/Ryan beat Liu/Qiu in WC2013.
    i hope they can maintain their consistency and win the WC2013. Though, i don't really mind if Ahsan/Hendra wins it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats to Angga/Ryan for winning the Indonesian GP Gold. INA needs them to breakthrough to win at SS level. They need to be on par with Hendra/Ahsan and win games vs. European's Boe/Carsten.
    Last edited by indrg; 09-29-2013 at 10:44 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats for Angga/Ryan but i'd like to see angga thinner. IMHO, for professional athletes he's way too fat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indrg View Post
    Congrats to Angga/Ryan for winning the Indonesian GP Gold. INA needs them to breakthrough to win at SS level. They need to be on par with Hendra/Ahsan and win games vs. European's Boe/Carsten.
    Agree.
    They need to win at least 1 SS title this year. They have been in SS level for almost 3 years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They need to step up in this week's French Open. They need to win their first SS event to be considered the 2nd MD after Ahsan/Hendra. Anyway, where is Bona/Frans new MD pair? I have yet to see them in action. Why can't the new combo participate like the Korean's MD pair? Is their ranking too low?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast