Jpsee Bag

Discussion in 'Badminton Bag' started by Dorythefish, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Dorythefish

Dorythefish Regular Member

Student
    Gota Jpsee bag, a sling over the shoulder kind. But my mom says I can't use it because it tells others that I'm rich and all getting a new bag and such. I was wondering when do you guys actually use you're bags. Like I'm not allowed to take it to tournaments, practices at a local gym, or practice at my club. Then when am I even supposed to use it!

2. Polaroid

Polaroid Regular Member

Student
    That's the whole point of having a bag and people doesn't even care what bag you have or what brand is it. So might while just use it.

3. CanucksDynasty

CanucksDynasty Regular Member

Working to pay for badminton stuff
    Alot of people (teens) have branded badminton bags. Cuz no one else makes bags that are specifically for badminton. No one is gonna think you're rich cuz of a bag. It's the racket that'll tell them that (especially if you cart around 9 rackets at a time).

4. druss

druss Regular Member

How old are you? If you go to a tournament I'd say at least half the kids under 16 have 2 or 3 compartment bags so no big deal. Everyone at my club have them.

5. malaysianfreak

malaysianfreak Regular Member

student
    if you use yonex lining etc (branded ) but play very badly i will think you're a money spender while if you play decently or quite good but use less branded bag fleet etc it'll be much better (if you understand ) =P

6. ignatio103

ignatio103 Regular Member

it
    Just buy whichever bag that serve your purpose...as for me been using FLEET racket, shoes, socks ,t shirt n shorts last but not least Fleet shuttle..Your goodself prefer nice branded stuff and without affordability question...then just do it. You purchase what you want...just be sure of the quality and happy with it