Looking for players in Walnut Creek, CA area or cities around it

Discussion in 'USA West' started by Tactim, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Tactim

Tactim Regular Member

Nurse
    Hey I'm not sure how many badminton players that are in the Walnut Creek or the surrounding areas but I'm going to be on summer vacation starting early may and I would hate to stop playing badminton. I remember there's Tice Valley Gym open badminton times on Fridays (that's the only day I can make it) I think either 9-11am or 10-12, I'll have to call and find out.

I'm an experienced intermediate player so I'm looking for someone of similar skill level.

Guys or girls, it doesn't matter. I just want someone to play with!

Let me know if you're down to do that during the summer!

Edit: I would commute to Berkeley though if someone needs a person to play with. I think Cal has some gyms there.

#1 Tactim, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
  2. Tactim

Tactim Regular Member

Nurse
    Update:

Perhaps I'm being too restrictive. I'll be taking classes during summer school in San Ramon Contra Costa College so I'll be really close to Bintang Badminton in Dublin. If anyone lives around that area, I'd be down to go during the weekdays or weekends depending on my schedule.

3. EBManagement

EBManagement Regular Member

Hi Tactim,
    Since you are in Walnut Creek, I suggest you give Eastbay Badminton in Emeryville a try. We have a few people who come from Walnut Creek that play here. Please let us know when you plan to come so we can set you up with a player of your level. Please let me know if you have any questions.

4. Tactim

Tactim Regular Member

Nurse
    Thank you for the offer, but I have already found a group to play with in Dublin Bintang. It's a 20-25 minute drive but it's not too bad. One of these days though I may take you up on your offer when I don't want to play at Bintang however.

5. EBManagement

EBManagement Regular Member

Hi,
    That is no problem. It is most important that you have a place to play. Have fun!