FS: Li Ning & Victor Collection for Clearance - Singapore Only

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Iffara, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iffara

Iffara Regular Member

Serving Shuttlecocks
    Dear friends,

Forgive me for my unavailability for the past few deals. I have some family issues to settle. I am better now and more time is on my side for the deals. I have a few items for sale. I will only trade with these 2 rackets for any of the rackets below Victor Spira 22 or Victor Meteor MX80.

All deals and viewing will only be done at Block 140, Bedok North Street 2 as I always need to be close to my house due to my family issue. All the prices for the items below are negotiable and you can come for vieiwing anytime arranged by me.

These are the items for sale:-

Li Ning

(a) Single Racket Bag, Red Colour x 2, Condition is NEW, Price is $14

(b) N50 Flame 1st Generation, S3 Grip Size, Fleet Black Grip, BG66 String @25lbs,
    Condition is mint (10 / 10), no chips, no scratches, no clashes, Price is $180

(c) N50 II Blue 2nd Generation, S2 Grip Size, Fleet Black Grip, BG66 String @25lbs,
    Condition is mint (10 / 10), no chips, no scratches, no clashes, Price is $180

Victor

(a) Victor Brave Sword 12, 3U G2, Yellow Fleet Grip, BG66 String @25lbs,
    Condition is mint (9.5 / 10), tiny chip at the 11pm of the frame which is
    unnoticeable, Price is $145

p.s. I will not put any pics as Im not free for the current moment. Please do come and view the items at Block 140, Bedok North Street 2 for all deals and trade. I do hope you understand that dealing can only be at my place. Thank you.

Iffara

2. Iffara

Iffara Regular Member

Serving Shuttlecocks
    Updates for the sale:-

The 2 Li Ning racket bags are reserved. The rackets are still available. New revised prices for the rackets.

N50 Flame = $160

N50II Flame = $160

Brave Sword 12 = $140

3. Iffara

Iffara Regular Member

Serving Shuttlecocks
    The Li Ning N50II is reserved.

4. Iffara

Iffara Regular Member

Serving Shuttlecocks
    I hv 1 more BS12 for sale. Condition is 9 / 10 with a few paint chips. Pics will not be put up but viewing is welcomed. Price revision to the BS12 rackets. Each is $135 now. Let me know for fast deals. Thks.

5. Iffara

Iffara Regular Member

Serving Shuttlecocks
    Hello friends, just an update. Both Li Ning bags are already sold. The N50II is also sold. Im left with the N50 Flame 1st Generation and 1 BS12. Let me know. Thanks. =)

Iffara

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.