Nearest Badminton Court in North Chelmsford

Discussion in 'USA East' started by neavalmi0421, May 2, 2011.

1. neavalmi0421

neavalmi0421 Regular Member

New Product Development
    Hi ,

I'll be travelling in US from May 22 to May 27 for a workshop/seminar. I would like to visit a court and if possible to play a game or two. Can anyone suggest the nearest court? My available time will in the evening since we are doing the workshop from 8 to 5pm. I'm an intermediate player. Pls reply or pm me. Thanks.

Nea

2. nnbad

nnbad New Member

you can play in Carlisle (Mon and Wed) 7.00 to 9.30 PM, $ 8 per session, plastic birds will be provided. The location is Corey gym in Carlisle school.

3. bosbad

bosbad Regular Member

student
    Boston Badminton is open everyday. bostonbadminton.com
    Just travel about 30 miles south on hwy 495.

4. nnbad

nnbad New Member

you have another option in westford, which is even closer than Carlisle. Tues and Thurs, 7.30 to 10.00 PM. westfordrec.com

I have heard a few things about this bosbad place. Called them last week but they couldnt clearly give me the information I needed. I plan to drop in this weekend and check out the place.

5. nnbad

nnbad New Member

Boston Badminton & Acton Badminton

Nothing so "Just" about 30 miles. Is not exactly next door for me ! Especially since I have 3 places nearby that I can visit, with a combined distance of less than that.

Nonetheless, the current places that I visit close for the summer, so I decided to pay a visit to this boston badminton place last weekend. The place is good, well lit, clean, locker rooms, showers etc. I found the spacing between courts could have been a couple feet more. And there isnt much variety in the types of memberships offered. Looks like they encourage long term memberships, as compared to walk-ins.

Distance remains a constraint for me, and I am still looking for options closer to home.

There was this flyer in the mail yesterday, about Badminton in the Acton School. I had been to the place to check it out, a few weeks ago. Obviously there's no comparison between a school gym and an exclusive club, but I am just looking for recreational badminton and this acton place would cover my badminton needs for the summer.

I would like to know if anyone has played here, and if yes, what is your overall feedback about the Acton place.