User Tag List

Page 10 of 234 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 60 110 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maklike where did u buy te racquet, price? And 85g is the 4u one?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get all my stuff from RKEP Eric. Got it for ebay price plus 'frequent buyer' discount.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if u looking for 4U spec...eric is the best place to find it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm currently using a Victor Spira 21 as my primary racquet.. any of you guys tried it?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    I get all my stuff from RKEP Eric. Got it for ebay price plus 'frequent buyer' discount.
    I think victor_aus is cheaper especially they charge only $15 for delivery to Australia plus there is also "best offer" which makes even cheaper. Lucky me Im in Sydney, dont have to pay freight

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gsrx14 View Post
    I'm currently using a Victor Spira 21 as my primary racquet.. any of you guys tried it?
    Yes i have, somehow very felt very similar to Arc10

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    I think victor_aus is cheaper especially they charge only $15 for delivery to Australia plus there is also "best offer" which makes even cheaper. Lucky me Im in Sydney, dont have to pay freight
    Shipping is only $25 from Eric, plus he has the RKEP grips and Victor shirts. For $25 worth of shipping, you can send two rackets, a t-shirt, and a dozen grips, so it's hard not to send your money his way!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am looking to get a victor racket, i have a question about the code. will the quality bw the tw coded and Au coded different substantially? As on of the seller said the tw coded is weaker and Au coded is better for higher stringing tension. can anyone clear this for me? thank you!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by troynguyen View Post
    I am looking to get a victor racket, i have a question about the code. will the quality bw the tw coded and Au coded different substantially? As on of the seller said the tw coded is weaker and Au coded is better for higher stringing tension. can anyone clear this for me? thank you!
    I very much doubt there's any discernable difference. There's probably just as much difference among same code rackets as there are among others.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Troy,

What's wrong with your VT80? You seem to play pretty well with it

There's no difference between the codes, and nothing has ever been proven that there is. It's a bit of elitism as far as I'm concerned so I wouldn't worry about it unless you're scared you might break it.

If you really want AU coded though, I think Lucas in South Melbourne is the only guy who has them, so if you can pick a latest model up for $150ish you may as well. However, I ordered an MX80, strung, with 3 free grips, and shipping, for less than that from RKEP Eric, so for the Aussie sellers it's a bit of an uphill battle. The guy in Sydney now selling Victors on ebay, they aren't AU coded as far as I know. Maybe Yoppy can shed some light there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The last 2 posts above are correct. I have also been told that the code is mainly for marketing purpose only, eg. getting to know the quantity sold.

As for AU code, I have been told that David (the Sydney seller) has his order coming in the next few weeks which will all have AU code

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gsrx14 View Post
    Hi gsrx14, i using spira 21 now, is very stiff and powerful racket, must have strong arm and wrist to handle this weapon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just got my BS10 5 days ago and I played twice with the factory string. I think it is strung with 22lbs of tension.

It's a very forgiving racket, has a much bigger sweet spot for mishit shots. The "blade" shape does seems to cut through air faster, making "swish" sound with a straight flat swing.

Though it is rated as "stiff", but I wish it is stiffer. The bending point of the racket shaft is right in the middle of the shaft. I believe that contributes to the improved control of this racket. Though it provides good control, but I gotta say it does require some getting use to its timing. For example, my backhand line drive's timing was off.

It is not a head heavy racket where it gives you that "hammer" feel with your smash. Smash power is very decent, and I feel less strain on my shoulder using this racket. But I think the power is restricted due to the 22lb tension, would love to try with 26lb eventually.

The forgiveness of this racket helps with mishit especially for smashes and net plays. This is my first Victor racket, and I need time to adjust to it. Will play more to know the final verdict, or maybe it is great once I play with 26lb string, time will tell.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For Victor , best racket is still SW 35 , powerful and head heavy , suitable for hard hitting players!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    Hey Troy,

What's wrong with your VT80? You seem to play pretty well with it

There's no difference between the codes, and nothing has ever been proven that there is. It's a bit of elitism as far as I'm concerned so I wouldn't worry about it unless you're scared you might break it.

If you really want AU coded though, I think Lucas in South Melbourne is the only guy who has them, so if you can pick a latest model up for $150ish you may as well. However, I ordered an MX80, strung, with 3 free grips, and shipping, for less than that from RKEP Eric, so for the Aussie sellers it's a bit of an uphill battle. The guy in Sydney now selling Victors on ebay, they aren't AU coded as far as I know. Maybe Yoppy can shed some light there.
    Hey, do you play at Nidie as well? what's your name?
    The V80 is a very good racket. It forces me to learn more as it is very demanding to use. My body is in pain after every sessions of playing.

I want to try out Victor MX80 as many have said it is an awsome racket, good for doubles.
    Troy

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The V80 is a very good racket. It forces me to learn more as it is very demanding to use. My body is in pain after every sessions of playing.
    That doesn't sound like a "very good racket". The way I see it, a "very good racket" makes things easier for one to perform better, is not demanding to use, and definitely shouldn't cause pain.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^^
    I think what he means to say is that it's a "very good training racket" ...

Page 10 of 234 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 60 110 ... LastLast