User Tag List

Page 104 of 244 FirstFirst ... 4 54 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,752 to 1,768 of 4132
  1. #1752
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    Looks to me like a BS15.
    but that racket got red color strip on shaft and frame. b15 doesnt have that..

  2. #1753
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    K.L., Malaysia
    Posts
    165
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    but that racket got red color strip on shaft and frame. b15 doesnt have that..
    He was using SW37 previously. Would he change to SW36 as red strip was seen on his racket now

  3. #1754
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,830
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nah, the racket does not resemble anything that's currently on the Victor site....a good picture is here
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...t=#post1902254
    No BS15, no SW36. Must really be a new model...

  4. #1755
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,948
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    Nah, the racket does not resemble anything that's currently on the Victor site....a good picture is here
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...t=#post1902254
    No BS15, no SW36. Must really be a new model...
    don't look at me. it looks nothing like the .... erm.. never mind.


  5. #1756
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    915
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The Victor representative here refers to it as "MX 90" so I guess it will be the name.

    Also, going by what he told me, the racket will have some red and gray/charcoal colors. I haven't seen it, so I can't describe it :P

  6. #1757
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,948
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yan.v View Post
    The Victor representative here refers to it as "MX 90" so I guess it will be the name.

    Also, going by what he told me, the racket will have some red and gray/charcoal colors. I haven't seen it, so I can't describe it :P
    doesn't look like the one i have seen... may have changed design?

  7. #1758
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    915
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    doesn't look like the one i have seen... may have changed design?
    Or maybe he just straight up lied to me :P What I had in mind when he described it was a kind of mix between the AT700, MX80 and BS11.

    We'll have to wait patiently until it goes out!

  8. #1759
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    during watching at ko sung hyun match in thomas cup, i dont see he is consistent making a powerful smash with that new racket compare with his sw37. he smash even worst bcos most of the shuttle flew flat.

  9. #1760
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,948
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    took out my old ARC10 for a spin last night.

    after using Victor and Kason almost exclusively in the past year, Yonex racket all feels like a mush. there is no crispness like the SW35, MX80.

    back to Victor.

  10. #1761
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,931
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    ... Yonex racket all feels like a mush....
    This is the thing I love about this forum: No one ever over-generalizes.

  11. #1762
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,609
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    took out my old ARC10 for a spin last night.after using Victor and Kason almost exclusively in the past year, Yonex racket all feels like a mush. there is no crispness like the SW35, MX80.back to Victor.
    Assuming the same string and tension on all the rackets?

  12. #1763
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,948
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Assuming the same string and tension on all the rackets?
    yes. ZM62N@25lbs is my standard string/tension nowadays.

  13. #1764
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    UK / Belgium
    Posts
    551
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not that I've tried MANY yonex rackets, but the ones I have tried have felt dead. Personally, I don't understand why people seem to like them so much. That said, it's obviously just a preference

  14. #1765
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Birmingham, England
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    took out my old ARC10 for a spin last night.

    after using Victor and Kason almost exclusively in the past year, Yonex racket all feels like a mush. there is no crispness like the SW35, MX80.

    back to Victor.
    This is my general opinion of Yonex rackets as well . I have had the opinion since I was a beginner, no-one would believe me then though for some reason. The only exception is for the Arcsaber 8DX which is nice and crisp and feels immediate. The rest seem to have a bit of lag to them no matter what string tension is used. Then again my friend likes this but he does have a smash that can remove the surface off the gym floor (not literally) whereas I rely on a bit more finesse.

    I really need to get a Victor racket. Thinking of a bravesword soonish or maybe the meteor. Just need to decide on a model now...

  15. #1766
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,830
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    took out my old ARC10 for a spin last night.

    after using Victor and Kason almost exclusively in the past year, Yonex racket all feels like a mush. there is no crispness like the SW35, MX80.

    back to Victor.
    Your arm must be made of steel. I can barely tolerate the ZM62s vibration on a relatively 'numb' racket, and the MX80 is also quite hard on my body....can't even imagine the combination of the two Even though 25lbs is noticeably lower than my usual tension, somehow I doubt that'll make much of a difference :S

  16. #1767
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    332
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    got my mx80 last week and still havent had the chance to use it! hard to see it sitting in my room, looking so good but not having time to play with it yet.

  17. #1768
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,609
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sevex View Post
    This is my general opinion of Yonex rackets as well . I have had the opinion since I was a beginner, no-one would believe me then though for some reason. The only exception is for the Arcsaber 8DX which is nice and crisp and feels immediate. The rest seem to have a bit of lag to them no matter what string tension is used. Then again my friend likes this but he does have a smash that can remove the surface off the gym floor (not literally) whereas I rely on a bit more finesse.I really need to get a Victor racket. Thinking of a bravesword soonish or maybe the meteor. Just need to decide on a model now...
    If you like the 8dx, you'll love the mx80.

Similar Threads

  1. Wilson fans club :)
    By Footwork_816 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 60
    : 11-18-2013, 01:33 AM
  2. AT900 - T/P Fans Club!
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 291
    : 04-18-2012, 09:17 AM
  3. Kx Fans Club
    By charleslml in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 26
    : 03-14-2011, 04:45 PM
  4. pro ace fans club
    By thunder killer in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 08-02-2008, 08:10 AM
  5. AT900-T/P Fans club!
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 125
    : 11-17-2007, 10:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •