User Tag List

Page 232 of 250 FirstFirst ... 132 182 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... LastLast
Results 3,928 to 3,944 of 4241
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In March this year, joining the badminton world champion Sun Jun VICTOR, VICTOR become a global technical advisor, for, VICTOR tailored to shoot a group of plane image of the film, showing that today's style badminton champion, finished before the first part of the display samples so that release fellow fans a sneak peek.Sun Jun had been awarded medals in the international arena, was among the first men's singles world ranking. He is also very fate and VICTOR, VICTOR who is also the spokesperson. VICTOR work together again, Sun Jun will use their accumulation of badminton and experience products made ​​of VICTOR professional advice, and participated in the country VICTOR game, try to play with golfers will exchange ideas.Sun Jun born in 1975 and 1983 into the Nanjing Youth Sports School learn to play badminton. 1986 into the provincial youth sports school. 1988 entered Jiangsu Province team. 1990 entered the national youth team. City Games in 1991 men's singles champion, World Junior Badminton Championships men's singles champion. January 1993 from the Jiangsu team into the national team. In 1994, won the men's singles title at the French Open Badminton Championships. In 1995, the 4th Sudirman Cup mixed team tournament semifinals and finals held in Switzerland were defeated Denmark and Indonesia No.1 player 劳里森 World No. 1 player Albi, made ​​for the Chinese team won the cup for the first time contribution. Is obtained after successive Sudirman team title in 1997, the World Championships men's singles runner-up, the World Cup men's singles badminton tournament champion, Asian Championships men's singles champion, World Grand Prix Finals men's singles badminton champion. 1998 All England men's singles champion, National Badminton Championships men's team title, men's singles champion. 1999 World Badminton Grand Prix Finals men's singles champion, 11th World Championships men's singles champion.Sun Jun athletes career to play wit flexible, skilled precision is known today as the team badminton coach of Jiangsu Province, it is added to guide the country calm and tolerance. This served VICTOR global technical adviser, believes his experience will bring more professional guidance to VICTOR products, but also for the majority of golfers and world champion brings communication platform.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is.....not understandable. Did you google-translate it? I'm guessing it means Sun Jun is gonna work for/with Victor, but fail to grasp why that is important.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VICTOR, the leading badminton brand, proudly announces the cross-industry cooperation with Hasbro and introduces VICTOR X TRANSFORMERS Limited Edition in 2014, commemorating the world-wide premiere of the fourth TRANSFORMERS film that will debut in June.

The collaboration includes Optimus Prime Racket, Optimus Prime Racket Bag, Bumblebee Racket, and Bumblebee Racket Bag, which are designed to amplify some superhuman-like features that marry the two leading characters of TRANSFORMERS Autobot. All core attributes are energized with original Hasbro graphics and its classic color combinations, in a bold move that VICTOR hoped to attract to a wider range of fans following the success of the 2013 team-up with the Iron Man franchise.

VICTOR X TRANSFORMERS Limited Edition
    For the past 45 years, VICTOR has been focusing on the development and design of badminton products to meet every need of all badminton lovers. In order to offer customers a better experience, these years VICTOR has been devoted to developing all kinds of innovative badminton products.

“It’s of great significance for VICTOR to team up with the fictional stars and introduce VICTOR X TRANSFORMERS Limited Edition” said Chen Shu-Jung, VICTOR’s president. “VICTOR products have been sold in over 50 countries for 45 years. As we continue to introduce new product, VICTOR will keep pace with the changing trends. We will seek every possible ways to provide more innovative and diverse products for all badminton lovers.”
    Optimus Prime and Bumblebee Transformed Into Badminton Rackets
    Optimus Prime, the spiritual leader of Autobots, is famous for its red and blue color scheme and the flame pattern. The features are now produced on the VICTOR THRUSTER K racket—whole racket are painted in red and blue, both side of the frame are printed with Optimus Prime’s brand new sword in TRANSFORMERS: Age of Extinction.

The iconic flame and the logo of TRANSFORMERS are printed on the shaft. There is also an Autobot shield on the cap. Last but not least, the TRANSFORMERS logo and Autobot shield are wrapped in grave on the grip in silver color. The red and blue Optimus Prime Limited Rectangular Racket Bag is intr
    oduced with this project as well. TRANSFORMERS fans who love Optimus Prime definitely cannot miss it.

In order to present its agility, the VICTOR JETSPEED S is chosen to make the Bumblebee Limited Racket. The original yellow and black color scheme of Bumblebee is added with more iron gray in the latest TRANSFORMERS. This change in color will also be presented on the coloring of the racket.

The Autobot logo on Bumblebee’s head can be seen on the frame, infusing energy into those badminton and TRANSFORMERS lovers to become more agile and speedy on the court. And Bumblebee´s eyes are hidden in AERO-SWORD technology, AER”O” its “O” character.

After transforming from a sports car into the mighty robot, Bumblebee’s car shape is turned into the V-shape on its chest and a vent pipe, which can also be seen on the bottom edge of the frame. The valve in Bumblebee is printed on the shaft along with the logo of TRANSFORMERS and Bumblebee's leg.

The Autobot shield on the cap the TRANSFORMERS logo and Autobot shield are wrapped in grave on the grip in gold color, make the entire racket an embodiment of Bumblebee’s agility. With the introduction of Bumblebee Rectangular Racket Bag, the Bumblebee Limited Edition well presents the sense of speed in badminton games.
    The Ultimate Technologies in VICTOR X TRANSFORMERS LIMITED EDITION
    Aside from the appearance, these two limited rackets are equipped with the latest technologies. Optimus Racket comes with NANO FORTIFY, MULTI LAYER GRAPHENE, and CATAPULT STRUCTURE and Bumblebee Racket comes with NANO FORTIFY and AERO-SWORD frame structure, matching the vibrant-looking series with yet still a performance-oriented intrinsic nature.
    Introduced Ahead of the Premiere of TRANSFORMERS in Asia
    All four VICTOR X TRANSFORMERS Limited Edition products will be introduced this year in below Asian countries including Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and Vietnam ahead of the premiere of TRANSFORMERS: Age of Extinction this June. TRANSFORMERS fans and badminton lovers will be able to admire the latest version of Optimus Prime and Bumblebee firsthand.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ch1k0 View Post
    Hmm...TK6000 would be closest I guess.
    Aren't MX80 / MX70 also close to Voltric 70 or 80 ?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx View Post
    Aren't MX80 / MX70 also close to Voltric 70 or 80 ?
    Nothing like any Voltrics.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Maklike

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They mx and voltrics can't play more different from each other. For me the MX80 is the go to racket as it has better feedback, more accurate shots and don't need as big a wind up to unleash it's power.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cross-posted... (I know I know):

Quick question: are any differences in the "old" blue/white/black and the "new" grey/red/black BS12.. other than the colourway?

Thanks.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All matching

Name:  _20140701_093929.jpg
Views: 735
Size:  82.6 KB

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh very nice db!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

db, that's really nice ( *.*)
    Now left matching top n shorts...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyC View Post
    I have AWDIS Hawaiian blue and electric green breathable shirts on their way for practice but I only wear black shorts

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbswansea View Post
    I have AWDIS Hawaiian blue and electric green breathable shirts on their way for practice but I only wear black shorts
    The Victor "M" colourway goes great with the TK9000... which makes me glad I've got the M palm tree shirt and shorts

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have the yellow as they're my club colours. Probably going to the the blue and yellow current top as soon as available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's impressive db..

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyC View Post
    Were I more photogenic, I would blow Dave's picture out of the water.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    Were I more photogenic, I would blow Dave's picture out of the water.
    Talk is cheap. Come on froggy, jump.