User Tag List

Page 26 of 234 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 426 to 442 of 3977
  1. #426
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,363
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    MX70Stiff o0ooo FlexHH o0ooo HLMX80Stiff 0oooo FlexHH o0ooo HLGuessing...MX90Stiff o0ooo FlexHH 0oooo HLMX100Stiff 0oooo FlexHH 0oooo HL
    Hey CD, don't forget your iPhone/iPad paragraphs are not recognized on BC.
    Last edited by visor; 08-31-2011 at 10:37 PM.

  2. #427
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah I forgot. Stupid Blackberry.

  3. #428
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,363
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    Yeah I forgot. Stupid Blackberry.
    No, it's the stupid new BC forum software. Hint hint, kwun.

  4. #429
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    Posts
    1,474
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So let's try that again from a computer this time.
    This was my prediction on pg 4 of the MX70 thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    MX70
    Stiff o0ooo Flex
    HH o0ooo HL

    MX80
    Stiff 0oooo Flex
    HH o0ooo HL

    Guessing...
    MX90
    Stiff o0ooo Flex
    HH 0oooo HL

    MX100
    Stiff 0oooo Flex
    HH 0oooo HL

  5. #430
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i'm using SW35 now..damn good.....try to get MX70 or MX80....wat is the best price now for SW35, MX70 or MX80 in the market? any place to get those best price. TQ JIMMY

  6. #431
    Regular Member TheSmasherKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere on earth...
    Posts
    595
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi there, may i know does any pro player use victor super waves 33 control ? im just curious because on the cone shaft it has a BKA symbol that shows that it's use by korean badminton team... but when i surf in the internet, i couldnt find any korean players using this model... any info on this.. thanx

  7. #432
    Regular Member TheSmasherKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere on earth...
    Posts
    595
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyway, i have another question... does bs 09 has a new design? i just asked the same question in the bs09 thread but i'm curious... i've bought a new bs09 that only has the word 'sword' and without the word 'brave'... is this an official new design or fake one? thanx

  8. #433
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,313
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSmasherKing View Post
    anyway, i have another question... does bs 09 has a new design? i just asked the same question in the bs09 thread but i'm curious... i've bought a new bs09 that only has the word 'sword' and without the word 'brave'... is this an official new design or fake one? thanx
    don't worry, theses are legit, Victor did some remodelling, and I think changed the frame profile slightly...

  9. #434
    Regular Member TheSmasherKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere on earth...
    Posts
    595
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanx LD rules... glad to hear that
    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    don't worry, theses are legit, Victor did some remodelling, and I think changed the frame profile slightly...

  10. #435
    Regular Member TheSmasherKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere on earth...
    Posts
    595
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyway, can someone help me on my previous question? im still searching for the answer in the internet but still havent find any info on it... if u have any info, would u share it here... really appreciate it...

    "hi there, may i know does any pro player use victor super waves 33 control ? im just curious because on the cone shaft it has a BKA symbol that shows that it's use by korean badminton team... but when i surf in the internet, i couldnt find any korean players using this model... any info on this.. thanx "

  11. #436
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,313
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSmasherKing View Post
    anyway, can someone help me on my previous question? im still searching for the answer in the internet but still havent find any info on it... if u have any info, would u share it here... really appreciate it...

    "hi there, may i know does any pro player use victor super waves 33 control ? im just curious because on the cone shaft it has a BKA symbol that shows that it's use by korean badminton team... but when i surf in the internet, i couldnt find any korean players using this model... any info on this.. thanx "
    I think Yoo YS used to use it (either that or SW33P) but now he has switched.

  12. #437
    Regular Member TheSmasherKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Somewhere on earth...
    Posts
    595
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    really? thanx for the info... im going to search for the details again.. thanx a lot LD Rules
    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    I think Yoo YS used to use it (either that or SW33P) but now he has switched.

  13. #438
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,735
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yoo used the 33P.

  14. #439
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    282
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi all!!!! I wanna be part of victor as well :-) hehehehehe I'm a sw37 and bs11 user! Love the vs850 string very much too! Cheers!! ! !

  15. #440
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kvn4000 View Post
    Hi all!!!! I wanna be part of victor as well :-) hehehehehe I'm a sw37 and bs11 user! Love the vs850 string very much too! Cheers!! ! !
    welcome to the club kvn4000.....!!

  16. #441
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Heyy Guys! i'm a huge fan of Lee Yong Dae and Victor :P Finally have the money to switch from YY to Victor...waiting for my BS 09...Anyone can give me a quick review of it?! since i've been looking in the forum and not finding anything interesting...xD AND I WANNA BE PART OF THIS CLUB TOO

  17. #442
    Regular Member jump-smash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    453
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LightDatz View Post
    Heyy Guys! i'm a huge fan of Lee Yong Dae and Victor :P Finally have the money to switch from YY to Victor...waiting for my BS 09...Anyone can give me a quick review of it?! since i've been looking in the forum and not finding anything interesting...xD AND I WANNA BE PART OF THIS CLUB TOO
    BS09 on the cone specs are
    stiffness 3/5 = medium
    balance 3/5 = even
    BP +/- 295 mm (I wouldn't call it even balance, it's a bit head heavy)

Similar Threads

  1. Wilson fans club :)
    By Footwork_816 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 60
    : 11-18-2013, 01:33 AM
  2. AT900 - T/P Fans Club!
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 291
    : 04-18-2012, 09:17 AM
  3. Kx Fans Club
    By charleslml in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 26
    : 03-14-2011, 04:45 PM
  4. pro ace fans club
    By thunder killer in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 08-02-2008, 08:10 AM
  5. AT900-T/P Fans club!
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 125
    : 11-17-2007, 10:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •