User Tag List

Page 29 of 250 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 79 129 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    No, the MX70 is -STIFF oĝooo FLEXHEAVY ooĝoo LIGHTIsn't it?Geez, I shouldn't have posted that because Victor's idea of head heavy isn't what people brought up on Yonex think of as head heavy.I guess I just want an MX80 with a 305 BP.......but I've said that already about 5 times now
    Nope, you got the mx70 specs right the first time. It's 4/5 stiff and 4/5 head heavy, whereas mx80 is 5/5 stiff and 4/5 head heavy. ....... Re bp, you shouldn't put too much emphasis on bp; it's the head mass that is more important. What you'd probably want is a 3U one that a few grams is heavier in total than your current one. Half of that mass gain is in the frame and the other half is in the handle. But it's the increase in frame mass that will be much more noticeable in allowing you to hit more powerful shots. Of course, it'll be slightly slower than a lighter one but that is the compromise you have to accept. You'll come to understand that both the lighter and heavier rackets will have the same bp, but the heavier one will hit harder and more powerfully.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, the MX70 is -

STIFF oĝooo FLEX
    HEAVY ooĝoo LIGHT

Isn't it?

Geez, I shouldn't have posted that because Victor's idea of head heavy isn't what people brought up on Yonex think of as head heavy.

I guess I just want an MX80 with a 305 BP.......but I've said that already about 5 times now
    Then don't use the Victor system to show how head-heavy you want it or go
    HEAVY ĝoooo LIGHT.

Anyhow, I think the Bravesword LYD could maybe live up to your expectations....at least someone said it would be
    STIFF oĝooo FLEX
    HEAVY oĝooo LIGHT

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have now tried pretty much all the Victor rackets apart from the legend and have now settled for my favourite three - MX70 - BS12 and Artery Tec Control. (as you can tell I prefer a more mid flex)I cannot emphasise enough how good Victor rackets are in my opinion the MX70 is the best of the lot (for the specs I like of course)Cannot wait to see the London edition.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's pretty average. There are pictures of it somewhere. Looks like my 3 year old niece did the logos.

The BSLYD on the other hand..............sweeeeet.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol - ok maybe I can wait then )Am loving the MX70 though

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Nope, you got the mx70 specs right the first time. It's 4/5 stiff and 4/5 head heavy, whereas mx80 is 5/5 stiff and 4/5 head heavy. ....... Re bp, you shouldn't put too much emphasis on bp; it's the head mass that is more important. What you'd probably want is a 3U one that a few grams is heavier in total than your current one. Half of that mass gain is in the frame and the other half is in the handle. But it's the increase in frame mass that will be much more noticeable in allowing you to hit more powerful shots. Of course, it'll be slightly slower than a lighter one but that is the compromise you have to accept. You'll come to understand that both the lighter and heavier rackets will have the same bp, but the heavier one will hit harder and more powerfully.
    @Maklike: just making sure you saw my post to you.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    @Maklike: just making sure you saw my post to you.
    Yeah yeah yeah I might consider getting a 3U MX70 instead of my regular 4U.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah yeah yeah I might consider getting a 3U MX70 instead of my regular 4U.
    And when you do, make sure you ask Eric to get you the heaviest 3U one he's got!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Benwilluk View Post
    I have now tried pretty much all the Victor rackets apart from the legend and have now settled for my favourite three - MX70 - BS12 and Artery Tec Control. (as you can tell I prefer a more mid flex)I cannot emphasise enough how good Victor rackets are in my opinion the MX70 is the best of the lot (for the specs I like of course)Cannot wait to see the London edition.
    The London SE comes with a hard case, drink bottle, towel, etc etc. But from the pictures I've seen the racket itself is the same colour scheme as MX70. Not too sure about its specs.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, well, we'll see how we go. I'm having a hit today and it's my first time on court for SIX WEEKS due to injury, holiday, and sickness. I guess you could say I've had a bit of a crap time - not exactly what I wanted for my 40th birthday (Although the holiday was pretty damn good!).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Guys, I finally got my BS12 and managed to try it out yesterday. After resting for 2 months, get back into court is abit rusty, therefore not suitable to make comment. Due to arm injuries, i string it at 23lbs Ultimax. Overall after the first game, i feel my defend and backhand improves. But lack of power on smashing, maybe due to my low tension.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good news Victor Fans....

RKEP has VICTOR line back on the list. I can see it on their website (recently updated).
    Also FREE SHIPPING to CAN on VICTOR stuff!!!!!!!! (that's what it shows on my screen).

Hmmm...upon checking the prices...the MX80 is now US$175 whereas before it was US$150 .
    But maybe it's cuz the price is including the $25 shipping costs that was charged before.
    Last edited by CanucksDynasty; 10-14-2011 at 11:09 AM.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

^^^ I'm glad RKEP finally sorted it out with Victor TW. Seems to be the same price as before, maybe $5 more, now the posting rolled into the price.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    The London SE comes with a hard case, drink bottle, towel, etc etc. But from the pictures I've seen the racket itself is the same colour scheme as MX70. Not too sure about its specs.
    yes, i has saw the pics from malaysia local distributor....the price is estimated MYR999. should arrive by end of the year or sooner.
    Last edited by samsudd_s; 10-15-2011 at 10:11 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dear victorians, recently i had bought SW35 from one of our BC member....and the code shown as below:
    Specs : 3U G2
    Code : CN K6112619

can someone educate me which country is the code belong to? my guess is either China or Canada...thnks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well there friend, i also have an enquiry regarding my victor sw32 serial number... i've bought sw 32 with serial number starting from SG CN J###### ... does anyone know the origin of my racket based on the serial number? at 1st i thought it's from china (CN) but at the same time there is SG code infront of CN code...SG if im not mistaken is for singapore...
    Quote Originally Posted by samsudd_s View Post
    dear victorians, recently i had bought SW35 from one of our BC member....and the code shown as below:
    Specs : 3U G2
    Code : CN K6112619

can someone educate me which country is the code belong to? my guess is either China or Canada...thnks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CN=China
    CD=Canada
    and i think Singapore is SP? pretty sure