User Tag List

Page 34 of 250 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 84 134 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 57.Christ View Post
    As far as i know too ( i bought my racket in Taiwan ), u r right.. maybe, u can't sell it overseas, something like that?
    Guys,

Tq for the info. Perhaps I should really go and compare the price to see if it's really cheap in Taiwan compare to M'sia.

Another question is where can i get racket bag 212 C in M'sia?

http://www.victorsport.com/product_d...sjSp2HeNEyBvHV

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got a BS09 and a BS12 that I like very much. The great maneuverability and fast swing speed makes them perfect for me when playing doubles.

For singles I do feel though, that I could use a little more power sometimes. Iím a defensive minded player with a not very impressive smash, so I use a lot of clears, drops and lifts to bring my opponent out of position so I can force him to make a mistake and capitalize on it.

Is there a Victor racket that offers a bit more power than the BS09/BS12 without sacrificing too much of the defensive abilities they offer?
    Iíve been looking at perhaps the BS11 or MX70. Would any of those make sense?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for more power, try SW37 its medium flex like BS9/12

or try BS10, which i think is better than BS11 since its stiffer.

SW35 is has more power too but its stiff

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use the BS10 and it's a tad more powerful for me than the BS09, but that's because of the great swing speed. It's noticeably quicker than the BS09, and much stiffer, so most people will probably get more power out of the BS09. Perhaps the BS11 could be what you're looking for, but it's also quicker than the BS09.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    I use the BS10 and it's a tad more powerful for me than the BS09, but that's because of the great swing speed. It's noticeably quicker than the BS09, and much stiffer, so most people will probably get more power out of the BS09. Perhaps the BS11 could be what you're looking for, but it's also quicker than the BS09.
    Why is the BS11 quicker than the BS09? Coz' of the stiffer shaft or?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nauroa View Post
    Why is the BS11 quicker than the BS09? Coz' of the stiffer shaft or?
    I can't say for sure, I think the stiffer shaft is one of the reasons. I guess it's also a tad less head heavy, at least that's what it felt like. I don't know about the weight, perhaps it's lighter as well....anyway, for me, the speed ranking is BS10>BS11>>BS12>BS09. Although the 12 and 09 are very very similar, when I had the 12 over for testing it felt a bit quicker and less head heavy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't say for sure, I think the stiffer shaft is one of the reasons. I guess it's also a tad less head heavy, at least that's what it felt like. I don't know about the weight, perhaps it's lighter as well....anyway, for me, the speed ranking is BS10>BS11>>BS12>BS09. Although the 12 and 09 are very very similar, when I had the 12 over for testing it felt a bit quicker and less head heavy.
    LYD use bs09, he was superfast with that.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    LYD use bs09, he was superfast with that.
    Pros are rarely the example to use when talking about accuracy, speed or power. There were doubles players using the AT700 and being superfast - that doesn't mean the AT700 is a quick racket. Would you stop trying to argueing every single one of my posts?

To clarify - that is not to say the BS09 is not a speedy racket. The BS11 is just quicker and BS10 is even faster than that.
    Even though I can't say whether it's true, I've heard the BS09 is quite comparable to the Arc7, and the BS10 is somewhere close to the NS9900 regarding speed & feel.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pros are rarely the example to use when talking about accuracy, speed or power. There were doubles players using the AT700 and being superfast - that doesn't mean the AT700 is a quick racket.
    This sure is true. Even though I wouldn't mind becoming LYD everytime I use the BS09.
    I actually thought the BS11 was suppose to be more head heavy than the BS09 but that isn't the case then?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't say for sure, I only had it over for testing a short time. It felt less head heavy, but that can be a combination of weight and stiffness affecting the feeling - and as far as I know Victor has just as much weight variety as Yonex, so my BS09 might be on the heavy 3U side (~88-89g) and the testing BS11 on the light side (~85-86).

I guess the BS11 will feel a bit quicker because of the stiffer shaft and be slightly less head heavy in all cases though. To be sure, you'd have to speak to someone who owns both - I can only say that my BS10 is 5-10mm less head heavy and felt similar to the 11 (at most 5mm difference I'd guess).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

may i know the price of sw 37 in malaysia?
    Last edited by TheSmasherKing; 10-26-2011 at 09:36 AM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nauroa View Post
    Is there a Victor racket that offers a bit more power than the BS09/BS12 without sacrificing too much of the defensive abilities they offer?Iíve been looking at perhaps the BS11 or MX70. Would any of those make sense?
    Yep, either of those would more than likely give you a bit more singles OMPH without sacrificing too much speed. I own both so can attest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSmasherKing View Post
    may i know the price of sw 37 in malaysia?
    havent seen it around. i heard its out of stock til year end. think it retails at rm550 but probably you can get 35% off the rack price

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Where to get Victor rackets in INDIA(preferebly in chennai)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    Hi all BCers,

I've been searching for a thread decicated to Victor in general (you know one that similar to Apacs or Li-Ning fan club) but could not find one. So I thought I should create one to accomodate any discussion or question related to Victor which may not be related a specific thread.

You guys can share your Victor gears here as well as your experience using them. I found that not all Victor rackets have each own dedicated thread, which is fairlly so, and therefore perhaps we can include them all in here. Another thing that I thought would be useful is information regarding where we did we buy our Victor.

I confess, that until recently Im a Yonex and Li-Ning guy. My collection of rackets are mainly YY, and a few of Carlton, Wilson, Li-Ning and Apacs. That has changed since I got a BS10, this racket is so good and question my coriousity to try another Victor racket, and each time I tried another Victor racket it never disappoint me. Also the fact that after reading here of what you guys wrote about Victor makes me even more wanting to explore.

You can say its a catch up job. You know, I should have them in my bag a while a go . Hence I decided to order a bounch of Victor rackets which have arrived yesterday , here's the list:

1 x MX80
    1 x SP22
    1 x SP21
    1 x BS12
    1 x BS11
    2 x BS10 (3U and 4U)
    1 x BS09
    1 x ART-TI99 CLASSIC
    1 x SW37
    1 x SW36
    1 x SW35

Cant wait to try them all

I will post their picture tonight.

Apart from racket, ATM I dont have any Victor shoes or clothing, especially the shoes. Im currently using an Asics and Flypower shoes, have you guys tried the Victor 8600? Is it any good?
    --- Hi ,I'm from India - Chennai.I'm tiered of searching victor rackets and couldnt find any.can any one plx tell me where can i get the victor rackets in chennai.
    Hoping for replies.... :-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silverprince View Post
    --- Hi ,I'm from India - Chennai.I'm tiered of searching victor rackets and couldnt find any.can any one plx tell me where can i get the victor rackets in chennai. Hoping for replies.... :-)
    Hi silverprince, I'm not too fimiliar with the distributor in Chennai particularly but you can try this: http://stag.in/victor/dealers.html perhaps they or BC member here from Chennai can point you to the right direction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jjs smash very powerful with mx80.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

true... so, does it means that he will abndon SW35 & SW37? i was about to buy SW37 but it's seems that he more prefer using MX80... any recommendation? MX*) / SW35 / SW37 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    jjs smash very powerful with mx80.