User Tag List

Page 39 of 242 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 89 139 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AZbadman View Post
    I'm excited. Just ordered one of every model to try out. Also a big Victor bag for my 14 new racquets incoming!! No Bravesword model yet until next month for me to T&E
    . Wow...must be nice to get all those rackets. Please give a review for each one. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I rarely finds the news bout Brave Sword LYD Signature Edition.. anyone know what happen to the racket?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they were just a sneak-peek 'prototype' versions, for upcoming model release. Nobody knows when or if it will be released, I think.....we'll I'm sure somebody knows but nobody is telling.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As someone informed at this thread, that Chris (Singapore) has no longer selling Victor and a new distributor has come on board. I want to add that news, that the new distributor is a former Chinese WD player who won medal at Barcelona Olympic 1992 who is now residing in Singapore. Anyone wants to have a guess who that person is???

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And also did you guys noticed that Eric RKEP has stopped selling Victor on Ebay? Anyone got info why? Is it permanent or temporarily? I missed his post last time, and could not find it now.

I know that there is currently a problem at Victor production line, but not sure how badly it has affected distributor around the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    And also did you guys noticed that Eric RKEP has stopped selling Victor on Ebay? Anyone got info why? Is it permanent or temporarily? I missed his post last time, and could not find it now.

I know that there is currently a problem at Victor production line, but not sure how badly it has affected distributor around the world.
    i just tought this problem happen in my country only, so it happen to all over the world...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know the details either. I know though that generally there are more unhappy people than happy ones and that supply is patchy.Victor isn't impressing me much as a company at the moment.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been happy so far - badmintonshoponline has a lot in stock. Only thing I can complain about is that Victor Europe (or only Victor Germany?) lags behind so freaking much. MX70 won't be available at least until January :/

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post

Read RKEP grip thread. Eric said he is again being strongly advised to not to sell Victor on Ebay (or something like that). So the entire Victor line has been taken down from his Ebay store again. This happened last week.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's such a stupid policy. They're going to drive dealers away if they start taking away their biggest asset for making international sales, as well as a safe way to transact. Every other badminton brand is sold online, so why not Victor? Local distribution is an anachronism.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    It's such a stupid policy. They're going to drive dealers away if they start taking away their biggest asset for making international sales, as well as a safe way to transact. Every other badminton brand is sold online, so why not Victor? Local distribution is an anachronism.
    I think they're just trying to stop shops from selling via ebay....although I have no idea for what reason. Perhaps to try and put a stop to faking? I think most fakes are sold on ebay, so forbidding any official distributor from selling there will make it clear that any Victor rackets on ebay (sold by a shop, not private person) are fake. Just my guess though.
    The other idea would be that they're indeed trying to strengthen local distribution. That would be a bad, stupid move imop because I would have to wait 3-4 months for every racket as they're released that much later here.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    I think they're just trying to stop shops from selling via ebay....although I have no idea for what reason. Perhaps to try and put a stop to faking? I think most fakes are sold on ebay, so forbidding any official distributor from selling there will make it clear that any Victor rackets on ebay (sold by a shop, not private person) are fake. Just my guess though.
    The other idea would be that they're indeed trying to strengthen local distribution. That would be a bad, stupid move imop because I would have to wait 3-4 months for every racket as they're released that much later here.
    I think it's the latter not the former.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah they're trying to strengthen local distribution. The shop I was just in has almost every Victor ever made and he kinda pretended not to know what was happening with distribution, but he did tell me that as a stringer he thought that the TW coded victors were 'softer' than the AUS coded ones. FYI his Victor digital stringing machine was AMAZING! I wanted to have a go it was so cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah they're trying to strengthen local distribution. The shop I was just in has almost every Victor ever made and he kinda pretended not to know what was happening with distribution, but he did tell me that as a stringer he thought that the TW coded victors were 'softer' than the AUS coded ones. FYI his Victor digital stringing machine was AMAZING! I wanted to have a go it was so cool.
    my stringer also did mention to me when tournament all pro racket for victor will string at other place where others can't see.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also heard that Lee Sheng Mu - who on the Victor website says he strings at 30lbs or something - actually only strings at 24lbs! This is coming from the guy who strung his racket.

Does that make me a 'Pro'?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also heard that Lee Sheng Mu - who on the Victor website says he strings at 30lbs or something - actually only strings at 24lbs! This is coming from the guy who strung his racket.

Does that make me a 'Pro'?
    then i'm proud to say i can easily handle the racket 2 lbs higher than the pro ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh wow, I was ready to purchase MX80 and after reading all the posts here, I also want MX70, SW35, BS09 and BS12!! getting greedy am I?
    well 2 is the most I will buy at one time, so which one do you think I should get?

I'm a beginner (but not a total noob! and I want to be better, very into badminton now )
    I play doubles, I smash a lot but with my current racket (Apacs Tantrum 300 strung @24lbs) the smashes are very light.
    I tried my friend's BS10 and boom!

All kind of responds will be sooo much appreciated.