User Tag List

Page 41 of 251 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 91 141 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    Man, it's harder to choose two Victors than it is one! Haha
    It sure is! Even if we can afford to buy one of each Victor rackets, we still have to determine whether 3U or 4U works best of us. Then there's the issue of what string to strung them with and at what tension as different string and tension behaves differently with different rackets. The fun is not in finding that elusive "go-to" racket but the (never ending) journey getting there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    if you liked your friend's bs10, why not get that instead of 11.

then also get mx80 for extra oomph!
    agreed 110%...get BS10 out of BS11. i used to get bs10 before bs11 never regret.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    if you liked your friend's bs10, why not get that instead of 11.

then also get mx80 for extra oomph!
    Quote Originally Posted by samsudd_s View Post
    agreed 110%...get BS10 out of BS11. i used to get bs10 before bs11
    isn't BS10 similar with MX80? head heavy and stiff? since I don't really know what kind of a racket guy I am, I wanna try something different. one stiff and head heavy, the other one is all-rounder. what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    Man, it's harder to choose two Victors than it is one! Haha
    yes i know, I'm always like this when it comes to buying equipment, very picky

Quote Originally Posted by ariffza View Post
    It sure is! Even if we can afford to buy one of each Victor rackets, we still have to determine whether 3U or 4U works best of us. Then there's the issue of what string to strung them with and at what tension as different string and tension behaves differently with different rackets. The fun is not in finding that elusive "go-to" racket but the (never ending) journey getting there.
    that is so true! i don't know yet whether i should get 3U or 4U... but i'm assuming i should go with 4U since I play doubles most of the time? but will it make big difference in terms of smash power though?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went on a shopping spree and decided to pick up the MX80 over Bravesword 10/11.
    Can't wait to try it out tonight

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once you're under the spell of the carbon fiber, red, white and gold......it's all over!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vinzend View Post
    isn't BS10 similar with MX80? head heavy and stiff? since I don't really know what kind of a racket guy I am, I wanna try something different. one stiff and head heavy, the other one is all-rounder. what do you think?

yes i know, I'm always like this when it comes to buying equipment, very picky

that is so true! i don't know yet whether i should get 3U or 4U... but i'm assuming i should go with 4U since I play doubles most of the time? but will it make big difference in terms of smash power though?
    Get a 3U racket - you'll get used to the weight and be quick enough, and it's much more powerful to smash with. If you should decide on the BS10 - it's very quick, even on the heavy end of the 3U range. Same goes for the MX80.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'Tis a shame.
    Played at a terrible facility with my MX80 tonight. Horrible lighting so i had to react a few seconds late for every shot, and it's almost impossible to track the distance of your shots. All my shots sounded really dull, i'm guessing it's due to the facility as well.

As for the racket, it is quick, but i can't say anything about the power until i play at a better facility.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yup avoid sw35 if you're beginner. you may hate it if you can't use it, in fact this racket is the most powerful racket ever made by victor. what i can say is sw35 only become legendary story where people will only remember it but people who use it become lesser.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had been thinking that BS12 is more flexible than BS11 so far, but it's actually the other way around
    http://www.victorsport.com.tw/product_data.php?id=7VIt6qCQ9NlTr4n9tlziLm9sbyhQ8s
    http://www.victorsport.com.tw/product_data.php?id=eB34blGnST7eopUfABLM0XCMO2Zix

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    Get a 3U racket - you'll get used to the weight and be quick enough, and it's much more powerful to smash with. If you should decide on the BS10 - it's very quick, even on the heavy end of the 3U range. Same goes for the MX80.
    agree, i have to get used to it and build my muscle

Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    yup avoid sw35 if you're beginner. you may hate it if you can't use it, in fact this racket is the most powerful racket ever made by victor. what i can say is sw35 only become legendary story where people will only remember it but people who use it become lesser.
    yea I'm not getting SW35. either BS11 or BS12 now. it's like this :

1. MX80
    2. BS11 / BS12 ? (most likely BS11 since BS12 is closest to BS09 and I'm waiting for BS09 LYD)
    3. MX70 (for my doubles partner, he owns BS10 so we will have 4 different rackets and we can share depends on the situation )

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think someone got the stiffness wrong on the site - the one printed on the shaft of the test racket was 4/5 stiff (same as BS10 in that regard). It's only an indication, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think someone got the stiffness wrong on the site - the one printed on the shaft of the test racket was 4/5 stiff (same as BS10 in that regard). It's only an indication, though.
    which one are you talking about? BS12?
    I also don't know what tension I should go with. 24 / 26 / 28?
    my friend told me to go with 28 but i'm scared it will be too much for me.

I know I look so embarrassing, asking so many questions. please bear with me guys.
    guarantee, after I purchase these, I will know better what kind of a player I am thus less questions
    Last edited by vinzend; 11-13-2011 at 01:03 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meant the BS11. The 5 point stiffness rating is a little rough, though - as I said, it has the same rating as the BS10 (normally) but is more flexible. Don't worry about asking questions - we're glad to help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have made up my mind. MX80 and BS12, both 3U strung with VS850 @26lbs
    thank you guys for all the responds. you all are so helpful and friendly, it's very appreciated.

I'm looking forward to becoming a member

Meant the BS11. The 5 point stiffness rating is a little rough, though - as I said, it has the same rating as the BS10 (normally) but is more flexible. Don't worry about asking questions - we're glad to help
    decided to get BS12 instead so I can tell better whether I'm a stiff-racket guy or flex-racket.
    danke!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sw35 & mx80

Purchase of the month, or should I say 5th anniversary gift(s) from my gf

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mizivin...in/photostream

Love the way both play, each has unique and different characteristics for different gameplay. Both are certainly very good rackets.

Now, gotta think what to buy for her then

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw there is a typo on the Victor TW site for the BS11?

http://www.victorsport.com.tw/produc...tlziLm9sbyhQ8s (flexible shaft)

As opposed to the global site:

http://www.victorsport.com/product_d...tlziLm9sbyhQ8s (medium stiff shaft)

Anyways, can officially say I've join the club. Got a MX-70 3 weeks back but couldn't get used to it, so got myself a SW37, originally as a secondary racquet to my VT-70. Played with it first time yesterday, am loving it! At this way things go, my VT-70 will have to share play-time 50/50 already...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mizivincible View Post
    Purchase of the month, or should I say 5th anniversary gift(s) from my gf

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mizivin...in/photostream

Love the way both play, each has unique and different characteristics for different gameplay. Both are certainly very good rackets.

Now, gotta think what to buy for her then
    nice photos mizivincible as always

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had been thinking that BS12 is more flexible than BS11 so far, but it's actually the other way around
    http://www.victorsport.com.tw/product_data.php?id=7VIt6qCQ9NlTr4n9tlziLm9sbyhQ8s
    http://www.victorsport.com.tw/product_data.php?id=eB34blGnST7eopUfABLM0XCMO2Zix

agree, i have to get used to it and build my muscle

yea I'm not getting SW35. either BS11 or BS12 now. it's like this :

1. MX80
    2. BS11 / BS12 ? (most likely BS11 since BS12 is closest to BS09 and I'm waiting for BS09 LYD)
    3. MX70 (for my doubles partner, he owns BS10 so we will have 4 different rackets and we can share depends on the situation )
    why don't u get SW37 instead of MX70? If u get it, u'll have almost a complete range of the newest Victor's line up..

Btw, please give a review for BS12 and MX70 ( if u buy it ) compared to MX80 ya.. i wanna know how's the performance..