User Tag List

Page 61 of 236 FirstFirst ... 11 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,037 of 4004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

moomoo,
    what is the shop name and location.
    did you see any sw37 or bs12 at the shop, what is the exact price for bs169 and sw310 (without stringing g grip)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've only played one game with the 310 so I'm looking forward to having an entire session getting to know it a bit better and get those strings to settle in. It's certainly got all the attributes of a potential winner - including good looks

Disappointed that the BG80P didn't work for me because how awesome would the 310 look with orange strings!?!

btw RM200 for a SW310 is a ridiculous price. Score! Mine was RM270 strung and shipped though, so I can't complain too much. Certainly is crazy value for money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is this a normal price for brand new brave sword 12? - bs12 with karakal grip & yonex bg66 string f.o.c - rm350

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSmasherKing View Post
    is this a normal price for brand new brave sword 12? - bs12 with karakal grip & yonex bg66 string f.o.c - rm350
    Hi my humble opinion, not normal!!! I've been searching hard in Malaysia, the best I could get is around rm400, no bag. Be careful mate...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's what i thought too.. i saw this bs12 at 1 shop, the plastic cover on the handle has a chinese language info on the racket at ti also stated RMB1360... the weird thing is, the racket doesnt have any Far East Sdn Bhd sticker on it... what do u guys think about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by kvn4000 View Post
    Hi my humble opinion, not normal!!! I've been searching hard in Malaysia, the best I could get is around rm400, no bag. Be careful mate...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheSmasherKing View Post
    that's what i thought too.. i saw this bs12 at 1 shop, the plastic cover on the handle has a chinese language info on the racket at ti also stated RMB1360... the weird thing is, the racket doesnt have any Far East Sdn Bhd sticker on it... what do u guys think about it?
    RM$350 for BS12 is abit too cheap...even Sg sells almost $170 which would equate to abt RM$410....but as for the chinese language sticker pricing of RMB$1360, i think it's okie becoz even Lining racquets sold in authorised dealers sometimes got this price tag on the transparent wrappings on the handle....it juz gives the tell-tale sign it's imported from China retailer but doesnt really mean it would be a fake or original

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by awekuda View Post
    moomoo,
    what is the shop name and location.
    did you see any sw37 or bs12 at the shop, what is the exact price for bs169 and sw310 (without stringing g grip)
    its a small shop in pertama complex. the prices arent that good. they listed as 429 when i know the rack rate is rm399 before discount. they quoted the BS169 for rm308 and SW310 rm208 individually at first. i just bought it there cause its hard to "get away" to surprise my wife without her knowing

if you want BS12 and SW37, i recommend you go KD sports in kota damansara. last i went there they had it and all rackets there is 30% off. Bs12 should be RM420 and Sw37 rm350 last i checked.
    KD Sports House
    22-1, Jalan PJU5/4, Dataran Sunway,
    Kota Damansara, PJ, Selangor.

if you do go, do drop by the mexican restaurant opposite it called "la bamba". i love the food there especially the quesadilla (mexican pizza), yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    I've only played one game with the 310 so I'm looking forward to having an entire session getting to know it a bit better and get those strings to settle in. It's certainly got all the attributes of a potential winner - including good looks

Disappointed that the BG80P didn't work for me because how awesome would the 310 look with orange strings!?!

btw RM200 for a SW310 is a ridiculous price. Score! Mine was RM270 strung and shipped though, so I can't complain too much. Certainly is crazy value for money.
    yeah, just had a 3-h session with it. won all my games when it usually would be even (4/4, or 3/5 either way) and even won a 2v1 (me being the 1) "warm-up match"

not really as heavy head as you mentioned. About maybe the same as my BS09 (top frame taped) or heavier. feels hollow and very light unlike my VT70 again top taped) and slightly stiffer. will get out the ruler and weighing machine when i get the time

i'm not used to the feedback though, very dull but probably due to the VS850 (deep blue ) strung 2 lbs higher than my usual and it hasnt settled in yet

you can tell with all the smileys that its definitely a winner! worth it even if you buy it at full price and didnt get lots of free stuff with it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

really? thanx for the info porky... is that any possibility the shop order the racket directly from China retailer instead of ordering from Far East? does all victor racket from china are fake? if there is any original victor from china, how are we going to identify it compare to fake... well, in this case (consider the racket is from china retailer), bs 12 with free karakal grip n yonex bg66 for RM350 ; is it quite possible it's an original racket? sorry for too many questions... just curious and wanna get more info on this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Porky View Post
    RM$350 for BS12 is abit too cheap...even Sg sells almost $170 which would equate to abt RM$410....but as for the chinese language sticker pricing of RMB$1360, i think it's okie becoz even Lining racquets sold in authorised dealers sometimes got this price tag on the transparent wrappings on the handle....it juz gives the tell-tale sign it's imported from China retailer but doesnt really mean it would be a fake or original

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm actually a bit miffed in regards to the variation in especially the clothing available in China vs Everywhere else. On victor.com.cn they have ALL the tournament clothes and I have no idea how to buy them. Grrrr.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanna wish everybody in this BC forum to HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Cheers!!!!!!

Best Regards from Me, Kevin!!!

Name:  ECARD_05_E.gif
Views: 468
Size:  115.0 KB

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, so a quick review of the Superwaves 310. More of a first impression because I've only played 3 matches with it, but I'm sensitive enough to get a feel for it even at this early stage. I really like this racket, it's a bit of a fire cracker. My first game was completely stupid with none of my shots coming off after playing with the faster and crisper BS10, but after getting used to the head heavy balance, I found it a very easy to use with really nice back court punch and a surprising amount of touch at the net. I still found it slowing down my game a bit, but not as much as say the Kason C7 where my reflex defensive game literally went out the window. With a few more sessions I'm pretty sure it would all come together. Surprisingly, I didn't really notice the mid flex as detrimental, but rather adding to the nice feel of the racket. Honestly - and considering the price - this racket should have mass appeal for those that like a slight head-heavy balance. I think strong newbies or not so strong intermediates like myself would find equal appeal with this racket. It's another cracking all-rounder in a similar vein to the BS11, Armortec Tour, SW37 et al. And to top it off, the paint quality and design is really, really nice. Big clash last night and not a scratch.

I'm really looking forward to playing again with this racket, almost moreso than playing again with the BS10. The combo of a BP of 303 and the 4U weight could potentially be a very very sweet combo of power and speed. If you're looking to try one of the Superwaves, this is a great place to start and has literally reignited my interest in the series.

Oh, I should also mention that the 310 is not weighted like the SW35. It's not like a Voltric were all the weight is at 12 o'clock, but the weight is definitely in the top of the head, whereas something like the SW35 seems to carry its weight evenly. It feels more akin to a head heavier version of the BS11.
    Last edited by Maklike Tier; 12-23-2011 at 04:32 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is the different in sw series got 2 type of racket, one with 2 digit no and another one is 3 digit no.?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Theoretically speaking, the 3 digit SWs should be of lower quality. Although I would dare say that only a small percentage on this forum will feel a significant difference and even fewer will perform worse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    Okay, so a quick review of the Superwaves 310.
    Any thoughts between the Superwaves 310 and the Li-Ning TP100C for a front court player looking for a bigger punch from the back? Much appreciated.

Justin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SW 2 digit rackets contain e.titanium technology

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where to buy sw35 in KL??
    i really want this racket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KD sports has sw35. i think got 1 or 2 left there as of last week. 3U i think.