User Tag List

Page 70 of 234 FirstFirst ... 20 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,174 to 1,190 of 3965
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stiffness o•ooo
    Headheavy o•ooo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doesn't that make it a repainted MX-70?
    With the same balance as the rest of the Meteor series?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn you're right. /facepalm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if it will play like a mx70.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

guess not. It has new tech.

"hybrid composite"

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugly racket. Victor what are you doing?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Call me a freak, but I decided to overlay as best I could the head shapes of the BSLYD and BS15, and this is what I got -

Name:  LYDvsBS15.jpg
Views: 532
Size:  25.4 KB

Attempted to make sure the scales were both the same, and lined up the ends of the cones on each. Whichever way you look at it, the LYD has a more 'rounded' headshape, and the 15 is more elongated. Whether or not in reality it's also going to be narrower and as people are hypothesising - a kinda Z-Slash/VTT style design - is still open to debate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, iv been thinking of gettign a new racket and seem like victor is the best choice.
    I mostly play doubles (~80%), prefer head light.
    I used to play with a Yonex CAB30MS but if i go to iso head i think this will be helpful.
    I have considered the SIW32 which i can get in UK, but i wanted to get an opinion from people who have played with victor rackets and tell me if its a decent racket or not

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by r1z1a View Post
    Hi, iv been thinking of gettign a new racket and seem like victor is the best choice.
    I mostly play doubles (~80%), prefer head light.
    I used to play with a Yonex CAB30MS but if i go to iso head i think this will be helpful.
    I have considered the SIW32 which i can get in UK, but i wanted to get an opinion from people who have played with victor rackets and tell me if its a decent racket or not
    I don't played the CAB30MS ever, so my advice is not based on this racket. If you preper headlight rackets, the BS12 (mid flex) and Spira 22 (mid stiff) could be the answer.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oops. I didn't notice that here's already a post about MX 2012 >_<"

But I remember that this racket has been already spoiled last year. There are some pictures in this forum. For sure.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was probably Maklike, he's always the first to announce new Victor stuff - same with the BS LYD

@rizia: the SW32 is not really head light. The BS12 or BS09 are definitely better choices, and the BS09 (while a bit more head heavy) should be very reasonably priced. The BS10 is a bit quicker than the BS09 (mostly due to stiffness), but also a lot more demanding to play with. The BS09 has made me and quite a few other club members really happy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    It was probably Maklike, he's always the first to announce new Victor stuff - same with the BS LYD

@rizia: the SW32 is not really head light. The BS12 or BS09 are definitely better choices, and the BS09 (while a bit more head heavy) should be very reasonably priced. The BS10 is a bit quicker than the BS09 (mostly due to stiffness), but also a lot more demanding to play with. The BS09 has made me and quite a few other club members really happy
    hi that sounds great i think the more demanding racket would be better as it would force me to improve my game.

Do you know any German online shops, where i could compare the prices to see whats the best choice for me, as the price also plays important part as i am still a student and not got that much spare money.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R u from Germany? In that case, I can recommend bts-sportshop.de, tennistown.de (they have awesome deals from time to time, e.g. 2+ SW35s for 89€ apiece) and badminton-total.com. It's best to call bts and Klauer and order manually rather than use their websites, either per phone or per mail. They both offer good stringing and personal service, although bts is better in that regard. However I'm not sure how good his prices will be for you - our club gets 10% off, so I usually buy there but for others, the prices might not be that great. But call him to be sure, the website is not always up to date.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    R u from Germany? In that case, I can recommend bts-sportshop.de, tennistown.de (they have awesome deals from time to time, e.g. 2+ SW35s for 89 apiece) and badminton-total.com. It's best to call bts and Klauer and order manually rather than use their websites, either per phone or per mail. They both offer good stringing and personal service, although bts is better in that regard. However I'm not sure how good his prices will be for you - our club gets 10% off, so I usually buy there but for others, the prices might not be that great. But call him to be sure, the website is not always up to date.
    im curently living in switzerland and orderign from UK would probably be more expensive than Germany, also i know people at work who live in germany and work with me so could allways order to them

thanx ill check them out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@j4ckie is the Victor Landon 10 Gold any good. it seems to be on a really good sale on the tenistown.de site you recomended.

tho im still tempted to get BS10 if only i had a place to test one out
    =/

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you prefer headlight, look at the BS09 and BS12 first. If you find those too light and/or flexible, then consider a 10 or 11, but you're better off trying the 09 and 12 first

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    If you prefer headlight, look at the BS09 and BS12 first. If you find those too light and/or flexible, then consider a 10 or 11, but you're better off trying the 09 and 12 first
    Its more of a choice of 9 or 10 since they both 90euro btu 11 and 12 are like 130+

9 seems lighter but more head heavy - but can be changed with making the grip slightly thicker and would brign me to about same weight as 10.
    also i played with a YY Cab30MS but thats long shaft but balance point was around 295mm and was stiff shaft. but was a 2U3G
    but i do tend to play with a chunkier grip.(got big palms short fingers)

but the main question i have is " how much stiffer is 10 to 9"
    as i think thats goign to be the main point i look at as well as the weight