User Tag List

Page 3 of 250 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 103 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yoppy. Is it all 3U or did u mix it ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dam that is some serious eye candy!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    Anyway Yoppy, I can't believe you've ordered 1500 bucks worth of rackets. That's crazy!
    I got some discount from the boss hehehe..... You should come up to Sydney mate

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avengers88 View Post
    OMG yoppy how are u gonna use finish all those racquets ? LOL
    Most likely not , for a start not an advance player who strong enough to break a racket, nor am i a reckles user. In fact i always wipe my rackets that i used after each session . I ussualy have 2 each of my fav racket, one that i use and one that i keep (just in case).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yoppy. Is it all 3U or did u mix it ?
    They are all 4U, except the BS10 which i got earlier was 4U and the one on the pic is 3U. The distributor here got both 3U and 4U in stock. He told me, he will start selling on Ebay.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway since there are so many Victor fans here. Could u all recommend me a good Victor racquet ? Im keen of trying victor out. Currently I am still training to suit the VT80 which is a stiff shaft, all previous years I was using Medium flex. Which one would u guys recommend ? And why ? And 3U or 4U ? And so on. Looking to get a taste of Victor. I got a feeling i'll like Victor more than Yonex LOL ~
    I also tried the VT80, its the most powerful racket i've tried. But OMG i just could not handle it, its draining my muscle so fast. For Victor, I only tried a few of the BS10, MX80 (1 session) and BS12 (1 game) among those three BS12 is the most forgiving. Personally I always like 4U rackets just simply is a lot quicker (as I play mostly doubles)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright. Try more of the racquets and give a good review here. Yeah true, my muscles cant handle the VT80. I dun have much muscle anyway so it's killing me LOL ~
    Last edited by avengers88; 05-03-2011 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Question answered.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway since there are so many Victor fans here. Could u all recommend me a good Victor racquet ? Im keen of trying victor out. Currently I am still training to suit the VT80 which is a stiff shaft, all previous years I was using Medium flex. Which one would u guys recommend ? And why ? And 3U or 4U ? And so on. Looking to get a taste of Victor. I got a feeling i'll like Victor more than Yonex LOL ~
    Hey bro, with respect to your question, it's very hard to answer without knowing what kind of a player you are and what you play. Doubles, singles, aggressive, all rounded, defensive etc. Also, are you looking for a racket you can switch to when you're very tired, or just something to mix up your play? Lots of questions which could decide what's best for you.

How are you finding the VT80?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am playing more on doubles. However, I want to improve my game in singles now. Though I dun have much friends playing single, but I have a cousin whose singles are better than mine to say :P I find the VT80 tiring, because of shaft being pretty stiff, sometimes when I am not that fit maybe just after a meal , or tiresome day , I find it pretty hard to clear the ball to the backline , then I'll switch to my good old carlton nanopower 9900 which is medium flex and pretty light LOL 85g the racquet head stated . However the VT80 is pretty powerful beast but used up a lot of energy just to unleash the power. So I am more offensive doing smashes and dangerous drops , so far I am getting used to the Voltric80 but I am still finding another racquet as backup too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And in Malaysia it's pretty hard to get a 4U, so it's pretty sad because certain racquet are pretty heavy for tall and skinny guy like me :P

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am playing more on doubles. However, I want to improve my game in singles now. Though I dun have much friends playing single, but I have a cousin whose singles are better than mine to say :P I find the VT80 tiring, because of shaft being pretty stiff, sometimes when I am not that fit maybe just after a meal , or tiresome day , I find it pretty hard to clear the ball to the backline , then I'll switch to my good old carlton nanopower 9900 which is medium flex and pretty light LOL 85g the racquet head stated . However the VT80 is pretty powerful beast but used up a lot of energy just to unleash the power. So I am more offensive doing smashes and dangerous drops , so far I am getting used to the Voltric80 but I am still finding another racquet as backup too
    If it's a back-up racket I'd recommend the Victor BS10. It's still stiff so will help you get used to the VT80, but it's so fast and nimble it's just incredibly easy to use and completely un-tiring (at least it was for me). If you want a middle ground between fast, easy to use and aggressive requiring more effort, I'd go with the MX80. Which still has bags of power and speed, but is also still quite demanding. Not as demanding as the VT80 however.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ALright maybe I should get a 4U BS10 or 4U MX80 . That would get me prepared for the VT80 right ? How bout BS12 there are good reviews on it too. Now I got to find a seller that sells 4U spec in Malaysia.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Victor clothings - 2011 Spring & Summer catalogue

Attachment 97140Victor clothings - 2011 Spring & Summer catalogue

Sorry for the pic quality
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Victor clothings - 2011 Spring & Summer catalogue

Victor clothings - 2011 Spring & Summer catalogue

Sorry for the pic quality

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Some more pictures

Some more pictures

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn...sounds just like me and my VT80.

But I think I'm getting used to the heaviness and stiffness of the racket. I was hoping the MX70 (as a secondary singles racket) would be a less stiff but same head heavy as the MX80 but that doesn't seem to be the case (as mentioned in the MX70 thread).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha we are at the same case bro. Guess we just got to train ourselves to get use to it. But im still open for options as victor racquets are doing quite good.

Page 3 of 250 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 53 103 ... LastLast