User Tag List

Page 96 of 244 FirstFirst ... 46 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 146 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,616 to 1,632 of 4132
  1. #1616
    Regular Member Maklike Tier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,197
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Okay, so big question for me now, is will my next racket be a BS-LYD, or a Kason TSF300Ti?


  2. #1617
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    Swinging a racket without string gives you absolutely no idea how it plays.
    yes correct. what i'm say is in term feel during hold and swing only. but if u are experience player, u will know wether that racket will suit for u or not when u holding it...

  3. #1618
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    170
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You can buy 2 Kason TSF Ti compared to only 1 BS LYD in the same price.

  4. #1619
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    Okay, so big question for me now, is will my next racket be a BS-LYD, or a Kason TSF300Ti?

    maklike, go for bs lyd..

  5. #1620
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    it so sad when MY code for bs lyd is made in china.

  6. #1621
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,828
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Every company except Yonex produces in China.....it's just the cheapest. No idea why that should be sad

  7. #1622
    Regular Member leo1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bangsar
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, can i be a part of the Victor's fan club? Was using proace rackets last time and my friend gave me permission to try out his BS09. It was like love in first sight. Bought myself SW35 cos I was more of a backcourt player in doubles and I love it! Best decision i've ever made

  8. #1623
    Regular Member Maklike Tier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,197
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amirx2 View Post
    You can buy 2 Kason TSF Ti compared to only 1 BS LYD in the same price.
    Really? They're the same price as far as I know - circa UDS150 give or take.

  9. #1624
    Regular Member visor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    9,606
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leo1992 View Post
    Hi, can i be a part of the Victor's fan club? Was using proace rackets last time and my friend gave me permission to try out his BS09. It was like love in first sight. Bought myself SW35 cos I was more of a backcourt player in doubles and I love it! Best decision i've ever made
    welcome!

  10. #1625
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    Every company except Yonex produces in China.....it's just the cheapest. No idea why that should be sad
    from what i know victor racket made in taiwan for high end model.

  11. #1626
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    170
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    Really? They're the same price as far as I know - circa UDS150 give or take.
    Yes Maklike Tier. It's Kason TSF 300 Ti.

  12. #1627
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    773
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    loool. give your points after test it with string and shuttle

    Is it made in China? Any sources? That would be the reason why BS LYD is cheaper than other BS models. And especially why it was available for 100.
    Last edited by Accordaz; 03-30-2012 at 01:27 AM.

  13. #1628
    Regular Member BlueTornado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, USA
    Posts
    793
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amirx2 View Post
    Yes Maklike Tier. It's Kason TSF 300 Ti.
    He knows that. You're the one who said TSF Ti without the 300

    Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    Okay, so big question for me now, is will my next racket be a BS-LYD, or a Kason TSF300Ti?

  14. #1629
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    773
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amirx2 View Post
    You can buy 2 Kason TSF Ti compared to only 1 BS LYD in the same price.
    Show us where to get 2 x TSF 300 TI for the price for one BS LYD.

  15. #1630
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Vietnam
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Accordaz View Post
    loool. give your points after test it with string and shuttle

    Is it made in China? Any sources? That would be the reason why BS LYD is cheaper than other BS models. And especially why it was available for 100.
    I think it was printed on the racket package "Made in China". In vietnam, BS LYD is much more expensive than all other BS (more expensive than all the current Victor rackets)...

  16. #1631
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    773
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe the stock is very limited in Vietnam?

    I just know that BS LYD is sold cheaper in Germany, United Kingdom, Switzerland. And that from the start on...!

  17. #1632
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Cheras, Malaysia
    Posts
    260
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    yes correct. what i'm say is in term feel during hold and swing only. but if u are experience player, u will know wether that racket will suit for u or not when u holding it...
    riffsuad.. can you share which shop have stock for BS-LYD?

Similar Threads

  1. Wilson fans club :)
    By Footwork_816 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 60
    : 11-18-2013, 01:33 AM
  2. AT900 - T/P Fans Club!
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 291
    : 04-18-2012, 09:17 AM
  3. Kx Fans Club
    By charleslml in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 26
    : 03-14-2011, 04:45 PM
  4. pro ace fans club
    By thunder killer in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 08-02-2008, 08:10 AM
  5. AT900-T/P Fans club!
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 125
    : 11-17-2007, 10:06 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •