User Tag List

Page 109 of 236 FirstFirst ... 9 59 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,837 to 1,853 of 4001
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

after all my searching, i've found that my bs10 is best suited for me at the moment, and i'm keeping the mx80 as shoulder training . the rest of my rackets are gonna be sold off. to buy the rest of the mx range and bs range. and to get the victor 2 compartment bag.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi guys, just curious, has victor spira 21 been stopped from production?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asdsadas2008 View Post
    hi guys, just curious, has victor spira 21 been stopped from production?
    yes. the Spira line has been discontinued.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for the info bro....i kinda regret it tho, i'm currently using spira 21 and i find it quite nice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got myself an MX80 on sale for $110 CAD. Factory strung at about 22lbs with some victor strings.

I have to say, the quality of this racket is simply amazing. After a few hours of play and probably 5 hard mishits, this racket is still looking brand new. At first I was worried that the stiff shaft would be a shock to me (used to flexible racket), but now im in love with the stiffness and the control/power it gives me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is still selling at a discount at Chris shop if you are interested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like Victor has two more new models for their Meteor series.

MX700 - http://www.victorsport.com.cn/produc...uP33DDsNu2Y3CD
    MX3000 - http://www.victorsport.com.cn/produc...f6ccdCNyvwAKHM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you guys recommend me a racket from the Bravesword series. Im a singles player, im between intermediate and advanced. I don't smash a lot, I like to win games by countering my opponents smashes, and hitting it to the four corners.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can try bravesword 11. thatts the racket lee hyun il is using. i tink ur style is similar to his.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What BS is right for you also depends on what stiffness you are comfortable.

BS09 is medium flex
    BS10 is x-stiff
    BS11 is stiff (at least the old version is)

The old version BS11 is a great racket. Definitely one of my top 5 rackets, and could very well suit your style.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BS168 is actually LHI's racket, and should be close to the BS11. Maybe a bit head heavier, which shouldn't be so bad for singles...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone has any idea what is the best price for BRS-10 in Malaysia (Klang Valley) and where to buy ?

I got quotes ranging from RM480 to RM560 ! What is the "fair price" in town ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

480 - 500 can get BRS-10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi

can somebody explain what the fundamental difference between the playstyle of the Metor X series and the Brave Sword series is,

i understand that they have different frame shape ans dome of the MX have the 80 hole design, but what im interested in is how they play,

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Meteor frame shape is closer to a standard frame than a Bravesword. As a result, the handling is somewhere in between a 'normal' racket and the quickness of the Braveswords. The plus side is that the frame is more stable, having more torsional stability and weaker vibration on off-center hits. I'm not quite sure how the others behave, as I only own the MX80, but the very high stiffness makes it transfer much of the shock, which I believe the 70 and 60 won't do so much (thus being more stable than a BS, and not transferring much of a shock on not-perfect hits).

While some have mentioned the 80 holes design plays ~1lbs tighter than a regular string pattern I have not noticed anything like that.

To make it short: the Bravesword series generally plays very quick, but requires clean hitting as they're neither the most stable nor the most powerful of rackets. A quick swing and good technique with clean hits will make them very powerful and dangerous though.
    The Meteor series (based on the 80) is a tad head heavier and more stable. As a results, less quick (probably around Nanospeed/Nanoray rackets), but potentially more powerful and controlled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    The Meteor frame shape is closer to a standard frame than a Bravesword. As a result, the handling is somewhere in between a 'normal' racket and the quickness of the Braveswords. The plus side is that the frame is more stable, having more torsional stability and weaker vibration on off-center hits. I'm not quite sure how the others behave, as I only own the MX80, but the very high stiffness makes it transfer much of the shock, which I believe the 70 and 60 won't do so much (thus being more stable than a BS, and not transferring much of a shock on not-perfect hits).

While some have mentioned the 80 holes design plays ~1lbs tighter than a regular string pattern I have not noticed anything like that.

To make it short: the Bravesword series generally plays very quick, but requires clean hitting as they're neither the most stable nor the most powerful of rackets. A quick swing and good technique with clean hits will make them very powerful and dangerous though.
    The Meteor series (based on the 80) is a tad head heavier and more stable. As a results, less quick (probably around Nanospeed/Nanoray rackets), but potentially more powerful and controlled.
    ok thnaks for the reply, but not the reply i was hoping for

im using a Yonex VT7 and my reason for changing the racket is that i want something faster,

i had been looking at the BS 11 or 12 but im not the cleanest or most powerful hitter!

do you think if i go to a mid flex MX i will notice much difference in speed?