User Tag List

Page 148 of 244 FirstFirst ... 48 98 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 198 ... LastLast
Results 2,500 to 2,516 of 4132
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sharing my Victor Collections

Victor Bags
    BG 790 - trolley
    BR 690 Ace Limited
    BR 390 Ace Supreme
    BR 012 - backpack
    BG 619 - shoes bag
    BG 616 - coach bag
    P 0027 - mini bag (only available in Taiwan)

Victor Apparels
    S 1015 - red
    T 0033 - red / BWF World Championship 2010
    S 3105 - red / Super Series Master Finals 2010
    S 3110 - red / Blue Magpie Series 2011
    S 3201 - red / Dragon Series 2012
    S 3212 - orange / Ares Series 2012
    T 3000 - orange / Korea Open 2013
    R 1590 - black shorts
    J 2271 - black winter vest
    C 4143 - orange towel

Victor Shoes
    SH 9000 Ace
    SHR 600

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can only drool over it... and feeling a bit envy...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sharing My Victor too
    Name:  img2013061100320.jpg
Views: 1183
Size:  79.2 KB

Name:  img2013061100324.jpg
Views: 1473
Size:  72.8 KB

Rackets :
    1 Victor TK8000 3UG5 VS850 27lbs
    2 Victor Brave Sword LYD N VS850 27lbs
    1 Victor Brave Sword 12 Vs850 27lbs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How's the new bs lyd?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One word: Awesome!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FUYOHHHHHHH...Bro Clawhammer...Bro Lifestrong...Im like so envious...Superb...

Okie..Okie... I will share also when I have the time... Now too busy with the Muslim fasting month and work and play....soon soon... I will update...=)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winn108 View Post
    How's the new bs lyd?
    Just like old lyd,But the Colour is so very awesome,nice cosmetics,small different,I feel bs lyd n Head a little lighter from bs lyd old..

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    One word: Awesome!!!
    Thx bro....
    Quote Originally Posted by Iffara View Post

Okie..Okie... I will share also when I have the time... Now too busy with the Muslim fasting month and work and play....soon soon... I will update...=)
    Hohohoho...I will wait for your update bro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi...just want to share,review from newbie.my english is not too good
    I Hope U understand what i write

My Tk8k 3uG5 string VS850 27lbs
    My Lyd N 3uG5 string VS850 27lbs
    Same string and stringer,same overgrip.

I Like tk8k more than bs lyd n,Tk8k have many power than bs lyd n,the catapult tecnology very pronounced when i use it.the flexible shaft is good too for power,very pronounced when i use it,Tk8k is racket power with light swing,so when defence it feel good too and the speed good too...but i'm so dissappointed with the paint tk,is more damaged/wreck when misshit shuttlecock,so easy to make a paintchip.
    Maybe bs lyd n does not have power like tk8k,But BS LYD N is have better speed and stiff,from tk8k,it make the defense and control better from TK.especially he is a racket speed,so you can't to expect the power like tk8k.But BS LYD N is the racket most have power from the BS series.
    I think the judge is :
    Power : Tk8k = 9,5.BS LYD N=8,5
    Control : Tk8k = 9.LYD N=9,5
    Speed : Tk8k = 8,5.LYD N=9,5
    Defense : Tk8k = 9.LYD N=9,5

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah the TK8k paint stripe details just falls off at mishits.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With the TK8000 I swear..It's like first gen brave swords all over again.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    The biggest tension loser, you mean
    Although some are of a different opinion, I find that you miss a lot of the racket's characteristics at low tensions, say, below ~26lbs BG80. The soft strings mute the racket's feel and differences in shaft stiffness that make a severe difference at high tensions will not factor in heavily at all (with 22lbs, a Mx80 will not feel all that different from a N90 concerning stiffness, for example, while they feel completely different at 29lbs....).
    It's no question that you can get a general feel for the racket and rate it's handling and speed just as well, but I really wouldn't go into detail with a racket that's not strung to my personal preference - which was my problem at the adidas demoday - all rackets were strung with BG65 at originally 24lbs, which made it quite impossible for me to really feel the racket, only being able to judge speed and general feel i.e. how massive the head felt on impact etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by ucantseeme View Post
    I'm a great fan of the performance of the VS850, but the tension drops lightning fast. For me this string is not affordable due several stringing jobs in one month. IMO it breaks really fast. I'm that person, who notice a tension drop in the first weeks of every string. This disturbs me alot, so I restring my rackets mostly before the string breaks.

I think it's personally preference. I agree J4ckie that rackets at lower tension can't show her full potential and uniqueness. But I'm the guy who feels comfortable with abit below and above of 30 lbs.

Don't get me wrong. The tension doesn't tell anything about the level of play, technique or something judgeable. But for me every racket below 26 lbs feel nothing special and I wouldn't choose this tension.

If Paul is comfortable with 23 lbs or 24 lbs, there is nothing wrong only the aspect which J4ckie mentioned that rackets can feel very close IMO. If Paul can get the impressions at this tension, which he need, everything is alright.
    1 question, what if the user it's not compatible with high tension? And does it mean that rackets need higher string tension to get the optimum "characteristic" or "feel" of the racket? What if the user doesn't have the capability of using high string tension? Would the user still able to achieve full state of the racket in term of "specs" and "feel"?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Playing higher tensions doesn't actually allow you to get more out of the racket than when you play with lower tension, it just means the overall number feel of the strings will somewhat dull the feel of the racket, which means you won't get as much 'detail', if you want. Just for playing, that does not mean anything imop, but if you're reviewing, you'll want to get a good feel for the racket in order to judge it properly.
    Reviewing a racket at low tensions, you'll still be just as able to judge speed and overall handling of the racket accurately, but won't be able to get a good idea of how responsive it is (i.e. how much it dampens the shuttle impact), and stiffness will play a much less vital role.

A problem that might arise from that, for example, would be that one tests a stiff racket (say, Arc8DX) at a low tension. At that tension, you'll notice it's stiff, but as the strings are so soft, you'll still have no problem getting your clears long etc. and thus don't call attention to the fact that the racket might not be suitable for beginners or those who prefer medium to soft rackets.
    Now, someone reads your review and thinks the racket isn't hard to use, and gets one. He usually plays with a moderately high tension, say 27-28lbs. Compared to his previous racket, this one is too stiff though, and he often can't get decent length on clears (under pressure). To get the length, he'd have to drop the tension, but the resulting loss in control will weaken softer shots, like drop shots from the back or net play in general. As a result, the racket will probably weaken his game, as it's too stiff for his skill level/swing type.

Now, I'm not saying that you can't review rackets at low tension. I'm just of the opinion that you should only review rackets with your usual set-up (string, grip), and if they're not set up that way, call attention to that fact and admit that it has influenced your judgement (for example, a thinner grip than you're used to will make the racket feel more head heavy, while softer strings will feel dull, and might cover up the fact that the racket itself has a dull and unresponsive feeling).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    Playing higher tensions doesn't actually allow you to get more out of the racket than when you play with lower tension, it just means the overall number feel of the strings will somewhat dull the feel of the racket, which means you won't get as much 'detail', if you want. Just for playing, that does not mean anything imop, but if you're reviewing, you'll want to get a good feel for the racket in order to judge it properly.
    Reviewing a racket at low tensions, you'll still be just as able to judge speed and overall handling of the racket accurately, but won't be able to get a good idea of how responsive it is (i.e. how much it dampens the shuttle impact), and stiffness will play a much less vital role.

A problem that might arise from that, for example, would be that one tests a stiff racket (say, Arc8DX) at a low tension. At that tension, you'll notice it's stiff, but as the strings are so soft, you'll still have no problem getting your clears long etc. and thus don't call attention to the fact that the racket might not be suitable for beginners or those who prefer medium to soft rackets.
    Now, someone reads your review and thinks the racket isn't hard to use, and gets one. He usually plays with a moderately high tension, say 27-28lbs. Compared to his previous racket, this one is too stiff though, and he often can't get decent length on clears (under pressure). To get the length, he'd have to drop the tension, but the resulting loss in control will weaken softer shots, like drop shots from the back or net play in general. As a result, the racket will probably weaken his game, as it's too stiff for his skill level/swing type.

Now, I'm not saying that you can't review rackets at low tension. I'm just of the opinion that you should only review rackets with your usual set-up (string, grip), and if they're not set up that way, call attention to that fact and admit that it has influenced your judgement (for example, a thinner grip than you're used to will make the racket feel more head heavy, while softer strings will feel dull, and might cover up the fact that the racket itself has a dull and unresponsive feeling).
    Thanks for the info sir. Appreciated it.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elisha View Post
    That was bad ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It happens almost to all V products... V doesn't apply sufficient layer of the paint/clear for its products.

The exemption only applies to Meteor X series produced from Taiwan

Nevertheless, on the other hand, we also understand that V has successfully created products that felt crispy to its user.
    Last edited by clawhammers; 07-16-2013 at 04:28 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iffara View Post

Come on man... I am the one that envy you. Who is a frequent thread starter on Buy & Sell forum, with the thread titled Racket Clearance and a lot of High-End racket inside ?

All the best for your fasting month, we will look forward for your update on Victor.

With my limited budget i am still stick to Yonex, but Victor bag design, especially 690Ltd is too good to be ignored.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elisha View Post
    Good rakcet bad paint hahaha...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch1k0 View Post
    With the TK8000 I swear..It's like first gen brave swords all over again.....
    Hahaha...
    Quote Originally Posted by Licin View Post
    Come on man... I am the one that envy you. Who is a frequent thread starter on Buy & Sell forum, with the thread titled Racket Clearance and a lot of High-End racket inside ?

All the best for your fasting month, we will look forward for your update on Victor.

With my limited budget i am still stick to Yonex, but Victor bag design, especially 690Ltd is too good to be ignored.
    If you like that bag,you must have it..hahaha