WTB: Eagnas ST-250

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by xZhongCheng, May 4, 2011.

1. xZhongCheng

xZhongCheng Regular Member

Systems Analyst
    I have been looking for this machine for a long time, but I can not find it. Is there a anyone willing to sell one, or knowing where I can get one?

2. kklam

kklam Regular Member

engineer
    Search for Eagnas in Google.

3. yan.v

yan.v Regular Member

USRSA MRT & Certification Tester
    I would not recommend the Eagnas ST-250.

If you buy it straight from Eagnas, chances are it will come used. (I even had to fix some issues with the supports) Also, the quality of the tools that come with it is questionable (calibrator not calibrated, loose clamps, etc), and that is if you receive all of them (I am still waiting for my starting clamp and my awl over 3 months after purchasing the machine.

As for the quality of the machine, the string gripper is not really good. I have it set at minimum gap, and some strings still slip sometimes (even bg65...). The height of the supports doesn't seem to be equal everywhere.

Overall, I think that getting a drop weight machine for less or getting a higher quality machine for a little more is definitely worth it.

4. xZhongCheng

xZhongCheng Regular Member

Systems Analyst
    Thanks this is what I was looking for. I needed someone to tell me how their customer service was. I guess I should have reworded my post to "Where can I get the machine other than their site".

5. oldskool

oldskool Regular Member

I have a eagnas ST250 and none of these problems, Tools and machine working excellent and string most of the time above 30lbs.
    I never contact their customer services, its to far anyway from The Netherlands, but I have heart many that is a bad service.
    So don´t contact them :) But if you want my experience Go for the electric, much tighter results.

cheers