Situation need to be solve

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by gamepurpose, May 8, 2011.

1. gamepurpose

gamepurpose Regular Member

unemployeed
    Well...
    I need an advice, about what to do with my friend.
    He wants to play tournament with me BUT:
    Some of the information about my friend: he doesn't like to practice, doesn't want to play, doesn't want to put out all effort (he has a member at a club but show up maybe once in two month, if lucky once a month). That's pretty much physical issue.
    He's 5'7" only 120 lb, so must be weak? I guess
    So anyway, if face with weak opponent, he doesn't want to smash at all, just do SLOW drop and weak clear, due to no practice and whatsoever condition he has.
    Anyway, obviously you guys out there know how important is tournament. From a small to a big tournament. We put out our best for every single game in our way. Doesn't matter who's the opponents are. Weak or strong.
    And my friend always play a friendly game style, no matter if it's tournament to a club games.

So Do I, say everything out to him, hey blah blah blah I dont want to play with you.
    Or hey If you want to play with me you have to train, practice, play for real.
    Or just shut my mouth and play with him as it is right now?

My best friend advice me that I should talk to him. Well my best friend picked 2nd choice.

so what should I do? I will do what you guys advice me... Right now I do want to pick 2nd choice too, and go from there, see what what.
    Cuz i honestly dont want to lose a friend, I already feel like i lost one friend because of badminton or some other issue, which can't tell what's the issue is

2. gamepurpose

gamepurpose Regular Member

unemployeed
    Oh just want to add. The last tournament, I played with him, we decided to play before 2 week from the tournament, but not even one day show up at the club to practice.
    Do you guys think that is acceptable?