Help: Rackets under $60

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by frankv1987, May 9, 2011.

1. frankv1987

frankv1987 New Member

I'm an intermediate to advanced player. Please suggest rackets under $60. I am mostly power player. Thanks for your suggestions.

2. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    $60 kinda limit your racket choice
    most likely not Yonex (if you want new Yonex, Armortec 30MG would suit your budget)
    you should try another brand that is cheaper
    or maybe try to browse market place (in here) to get second hand racket

3. frankv1987

frankv1987 New Member

Thanks a lot Avenger. That's what I was thinking, getting a non-Yonex racket but I don't know if any is good. My MP just broke when I played doubles last week and I need quick replacement but I really don't have the budget right now. I am looking at Babolat n-tense because it is just within my budget. Do you know if this is any good? TIA

4. LYD-KR

LYD-KR Regular Member

Try getting apacs, fleet or kx. I have an apacs edgesaber z-spark and it's worked pretty well soo far - it's similar to the z-slash. It's a fairly quick racket, probably designed for a wrist player - due to it's ability to cut air.
    Good for doubles and singles.
    I've had many clashes with this racket, and up to this point, its still in very good shape. Paint job I have to admit is quite well on this racket too.
    I think this racket fetches for around ~$45aud online. Though, my friend got me one in malaysia for around ~30.

5. LYD-KR

LYD-KR Regular Member

You could also try the nano 900 power - similar to at900p which would benefit you if you're an aggressive player with a strong wrist.

6. frankv1987

frankv1987 New Member

Thanks a lot for the recommendation. Will be getting apacs edgesaber z slayer for 3000 php (around 65 aud) including delivery. Never would have found it without your help. Thanks!