User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agree, it make future searches much much less hassle.
    we all dont like to ream through pages and pages of each thread just to find a couple of post about the topic you are searching for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry... I'm probably one of the people responsible for a bunch of the non-relevent comment posts. It was meant more as an attempt to get friendly with established board members, but I can see how it can be a pain to sort through. So I apologize. I'll try to tone things down.
    Last edited by Locomoco; 11-04-2005 at 12:10 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we should punish those ppl, by say after 3 warnings a temporary ban from BF?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noob848
    we should punish those ppl, by say after 3 warnings a temporary ban from BF?
    "We"?!

This is a public forum, not Cell Block 8. There are no crimes being committed here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by S4MadMan
    "We"?!

This is a public forum, not Cell Block 8. There are no crimes being committed here.
    also we are not perfect, we sometime fall into mental lapse.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler
    also we are not perfect, we sometime fall into mental lapse.
    Well, I'm usually mentally lapsing and lacking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot
    Well, I'm usually mentally lapsing and lacking.
    So is this kind of post that kuwn refers to?

What kind of illogical post he means anyway...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hara^kazuko

Simple, don't talk outta your @ss (Not saying you, whoever is the culprit). If a person makes a statement or forms an opinion, that person needs to back it up. For instance, you can't say something "sucks" and just log-off. Back-up why you think it sucks, etc...

I hope that makes sense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hara^kazuko

you'll know when we gang up and curse you to embarrassment heehee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am a new-comer,and i'm poor in english, i only to hear what you are talking about

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fs hs: me too, poor English but I think the kind baddies here are enthusiastic enough to live with our improper English in the name of BADMINTON !! Imagine when there is a World Cup Badminton as huge as Football one day.........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know why you deleted my message. I am from China and I am a oversea student. I just want to find some friends to pay badmintons. so , i posted a message about looking for friends playing badminton. is it insensible and juvenile in your eyes? In my hometown , we alwyas made some stranger friends to play badminton so as to communicate our skill together and that is also a good mothed to make some friends. i really disappointed to you .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by greenrain
    I don't know why you deleted my message. I am from China and I am a oversea student. I just want to find some friends to pay badmintons. so , i posted a message about looking for friends playing badminton. is it insensible and juvenile in your eyes? In my hometown , we alwyas made some stranger friends to play badminton so as to communicate our skill together and that is also a good mothed to make some friends. i really disappointed to you .
    Most likely you posted in the General Forum and your thread got moved to the Places to Play Forum.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by greenrain

Your post is here:

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=35652

Like cheongsa says it has been moved to the correct forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I said too, the nice people in BC....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way, please

i) punctuate
    ii) Capitalise
    iii) paragraph

your posts to make them legible (sp?) - long long posts without all the above tend to make people ignore them.

i mean imagine trying to read something like this without punctuating makes it much harder to read causing most people to otherwise ignore it hence whatever point you are looking to put across is ignored totally unless the reader possess a good amount of patience to actually read through them did i mention kkk and tbh beat cy fhf very well yesterday without dropping a single set during this year's all england very impressive lolllll considering that they were just formed last year supposed to be a scratch pair but what a combination i think rexy has been doing very well to bring them up i hope their partnership remains as i think it is not a good idea to keep changing partners will be bad for teamwork that was a long 25 years worth of wait too bad i missed it what time was it on again?!?? but i did watch that semis though and i thought it must be very possible for them to do well if they can keep up the good form that got the danes knocked out defending champions no less up up and away but lets not get carried away complacency and all that did anyone remember hafiz several years ago hopefully with the discipline instilled by the coach things will again brighten up in the malaysia badminton landscape

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wilfredlgf
    i mean imagine trying to read something like this without punctuating makes it much harder to read causing most people to otherwise ignore it hence whatever point you are looking to put across is ignored totally unless the reader possess a good amount of patience to actually read through them did i mention kkk and tbh beat cy fhf very well yesterday without dropping a single set during this year's all england very impressive lolllll considering that they were just formed last year supposed to be a scratch pair but what a combination i think rexy has been doing very well to bring them up i hope their partnership remains as i think it is not a good idea to keep changing partners will be bad for teamwork that was a long 25 years worth of wait too bad i missed it what time was it on again?!?? but i did watch that semis though and i thought it must be very possible for them to do well if they can keep up the good form that got the danes knocked out defending champions no less up up and away but lets not get carried away complacency and all that did anyone remember hafiz several years ago hopefully with the discipline instilled by the coach things will again brighten up in the malaysia badminton landscape

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast