toyota cars

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Bbn, May 11, 2011.

1. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    I am not surprised Toyota is back to #1. Since 1987, we only own Honda and Toyota....reliability, maintenance and resale we have no complaint...except price is a little bit more than Nissan, Mazda, Hyundai and Subaru if we are to compare cars in that same class range. I would love a Lexus ES350 but it is just an upscale Camry V6 XLE plus C$10,000 more, and it uses premium gasoline and costs more in maintenance just because it carries a Lexus name badge. When I retire, I would look at a Lexus...you only live once.

2. Bbn

Bbn Regular Member

Toyota cars here are actually cheaper than their equivalents in Honda,Nissan ,Mitsubishi, Mazda etc.

But nowadays like all Japanese cars production has been cut down, it takes 3 months to collect your car,

and brace for price increases.

3. Bbn

Bbn Regular Member

Japanese car-makers are real good role models and defy the cynical laws of supply and demand.

Despite economic problems,natural disasters and shrinkage of supply,

they still maintain car prices for the sake of their loyal customers.

In other places, companies or governments would not hesitate to increase prices and make the customer pay,

without even considering first improving productivity or eliminating leakages and wastage in the supply and value chain.

A very good example of good business ethics.