User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fortune View Post
    Yes. I'm that person. They insult LLW as a p********e, bcoz they can't accept the fact that LLW is greater tban susi Li Lingwei (and also HAP) dominates the 1980's era, known as "the golden era of WS badminton". An era which is Susi can't even win one title, bcoz Susi is not that great. She only can dominates in the "silver or even bronze era of WS badminton" LLW never won OG bcoz no OG on her era, so it wasn't her fault. Susi can't even win 1 CHN open title. Not Susi's fault ?
    Haaaahhhh .... So I'm right
    I hope you do not bring the insult to Susi here because you can see there's no one insult LLW here. You can say whatever you want to and continue your insult to Susi in detik forum but please don't start flame here because I'm sure the moderators here are not so kind like in the other forum.
    Am I right mod ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Qidong View Post
    Susi was born on 1971. LLW on 1964 and HAP 1962. Susi was just a teenager when LLW/HAP were at their prime. How can they be compared?
    Gong Zhichao also greater than Susi. That's why a teenager GZC whom has no OG / WC / UC / SC experience can demolish Susi in straight set @ Russia open 1996. Later, Gong can overtake Susi and any other WS players (except Mia) in world ranking, even though Gong has not OG points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Susi not only strugle to LLW and HAP, but also to many players in "the golden era of WS badminton". 16 years old Susi has the chance to compete in 1987 World Championships. In 1988, she was a playing member of INA Uber Cup squad that enters semifinal. Actually, not many WS players has the same experience in major events compare to Susi, but she even can't win 1988 BAC and 1989 Taiwan open, even though there was no world class players in both events.
    I would rather say that Susi was not so good as a teenager despite her experiences at early stages. Of course not as good as GZC and Mia at their ages. But than she improved and won many major titles through her career.

I know that you want to say that LLW/HAP are better player than Susi because Susi couldn't beat them at that time and much more other reasons. But if you want to say here that Susi is not a great player and not rated her among the best WS in history, and that she is a looser and just a fake champion -- just like all you said to insult her in detik forum -- please don't do that all things here because I'm sure that many members here will definetely not agree with you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those who oppose the fact that Susi is WS greatest ever, can say whatever you like. For us, just the memory of her is good enough. This thead is for Susi fans, and if the title is regarded as a disrespectful for some, then let's create a new thread titled "world greatest WS player ever" shall we?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    For those who oppose the fact that Susi is WS greatest ever, can say whatever you like. For us, just the memory of her is good enough. ?
    It's the fact that oppose Susi from being the best, not me
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    This thead is for Susi fans, and if the title is regarded as a disrespectful for some, then let's create a new thread titled "world greatest WS player ever" shall we ?
    Another thread ? For what ? The title of this thread is very clear : "Tribute to WS greatest ever player: Susi "the Ballerina Susanti"....you already said that she is the greatest. So now it is your turn to support your claim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drquick View Post
    I would rather say that Susi was not so good as a teenager despite her experiences at early stages. Of course not as good as GZC and Mia at their ages.
    GZC successfully overtake Susi and any other WS players (except Mia) in world ranking despite she has no experience in major events, no OG points, and not focus in WS only. She also plays in WD. Compare it to Susi who only focus in WS. That's why I said, Gong was much better than Susi.
    But than she improved and won many major titles through her career.
    2 major titles out of 8 participations, with 2 Gold and 2 Bronze medals. Compare it to LLW with 2 - 1 - 1 in just 4 participations, in the Golden era. Susi can't even win 1 medal in major event @ Golden era, despite WC 1989 held in Indonesia
    I know that you want to say that LLW/HAP are better player than Susi because Susi couldn't beat them at that time and much more other reasons. But if you want to say here that Susi is not a great player and not rated her among the best WS in history, and that she is a looser and just a fake champion -- just like all you said to insult her in detik forum -- please don't do that all things here because I'm sure that many members here will definetely not agree with you
    They insult LLW as a p********e. I'm not saying like that to Susi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LLW vs Jung Mi Lee / Susi Susanti @ QF Swedish Open 1989. It means Susi only as 5 - 8 seeded players. And guess what, no Han Aiping, no TJH and no Huang Hua at that tournament. So you can guess her world ranking at that time. She was 18 years old at that time. That's why I said, she only can dominate the "silver or even bronze era". http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...B583995&draw=2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone want to say that Susi wins just because the other 2 queens LLW and HAP were not there anymore , than it would be an insult for the others queens in 90's era such as Bang Soo Hyun, Ye Zhaoying, and also Tang Jiuhong and Huang Hua
    Who said that Ye, Bang, Tang and Huang as the queens ? What is the reason ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bh185008 View Post
    cmon..sxxx up.....grow up....its true Susi couldnt beat Lilingwei, but Susi did beat Han aiping in 1989..cant remember what tournament..but i think it was the World Cup....
    Forget about World Cup. It is not the official tournament by IBF. World Cup organize by IMG, that's why IBF not count the number of matches won in World Cup, and H2H records also didn't count
    Quote Originally Posted by bh185008 View Post
    and how old was she at that time..16 or barely 17....can China produce a player like susi or taufik...winning tournaments at the age of 16 or 17...cmon grow up will you...dont put a rubbish comment in this thread....
    Susi won a title when she was 16 or barely 17 ? The answer is NO ! even BAC and Taiwan open she could not win, despite no world class WS players in both events. She won INA open 1989 when she almost 19 years old. Can China produce the player like Susi ? Yes ! Even far better !
    Last edited by Fortune; 07-06-2012 at 10:08 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GZC successfully overtake Susi and any other WS players (except Mia) in world ranking despite she has no experience in major events, no OG points, and not focus in WS only. She also plays in WD. Compare it to Susi who only focus in WS. That's why I said, Gong was much better than Susi.2 major titles out of 8 participations, with 2 Gold and 2 Bronze medals. Compare it to LLW with 2 - 1 - 1 in just 4 participations, in the Golden era. Susi can't even win 1 medal in major event @ Golden era, despite WC 1989 held in Indonesia They insult LLW as a p********e. I'm not saying like that to Susi.
    LLW vs Jung Mi Lee / Susi Susanti @ QF Swedish Open 1989. It means Susi only as 5 - 8 seeded players. And guess what, no Han Aiping, no TJH and no Huang Hua at that tournament. So you can guess her world ranking at that time. She was 18 years old at that time. That's why I said, she only can dominate the "silver or even bronze era". http://www.tournamentsoftware.com/sp...B583995&draw=2
    But Susi wins much more tittle than Gong. That's why I will say that Susi is still better than Gong.

As I said before that Susi was not so good as a teenager despite her experiences at early stages, that's I think why she couldn't win 1 medal in major event at that time. But again as I said before, after that she's improve and later in early and mid 90's she won many major tittles. So I would say that it's so ridiculous to judge her as a weak player just because she couldn't won any as a teenager, while she is rated as one of the greatest, based on what she achieved in her prime. It looks like that you do not even want to take a glance at her prime time --when she was great-- and judging her only by her lost in earlier time --when she was not so good already-- and later when she was declining --when she was lost and overtaken by Gong Zichao.

I agree that there's no way to said such a word to a great player like LLW. But in detik forum you also said that Susi is weak and a looser. Don't you think that an insult to her ???
    Last edited by drquick; 07-06-2012 at 12:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who said that Ye, Bang, Tang and Huang as the queens ? What is the reason ?
    I said "queens" just to describe them as greats WS player because they won many tittles too.
    Ye has been ellected to the World Badminton Hall of Fame.
    Bang is an Olympic Gold and Silver medalists.
    Tang is an World Champion.
    Huang Hua is World Cup Champion.
    That was just a few of tittles they hold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forget about World Cup. It is not the official tournament by IBF. World Cup organize by IMG, that's why IBF not count the number of matches won in World Cup, and H2H records also didn't count Susi won a title when she was 16 or barely 17 ? The answer is NO ! even BAC and Taiwan open she could not win, despite no world class WS players in both events. She won INA open 1989 when she almost 19 years old. Can China produce the player like Susi ? Yes ! Even far better !
    How can you tell us to forget about the world cup if the winners of these annual events are among the best players at the time. Even though it's not held by IBF and the H2H are not record by BWF but definetely it was a prestigious tournament where the TOP players are compete and willing to be the champion. Just take a look at the winner my friend !!!
    Here's some of the list :
    MS
    Liem Swie King, Han Jian, Zhao Jianhua, Yang Yang, Ardy Wiranata, Heriyanto Arbi, Sun Jun, Lin Dan
    WS
    Han Aiping, Li Lingwei, Xie Xingfang, Wang Yihan (all my queens expect Bang SH )
    MD
    Liem Swie King, Park Joo Bong, Li Yongbo, Ricky Subagja, Rexy Mainaky, Cai Yun, Fu Haifeng, Markis Kido, Hendra Setiawan
    WD
    Li Lingwei, Han Aiping, Ge Fei, Gu Jun, Yang Wei, Zhang Jiewen, Gao Ling, Huang Sui
    XD
    Christian Hadinata, Ivana Lie, Park Joo Bong, Chung Myung-Hee, Liu Yong, Ge Fei, Nova Widianto, Lilyana Natsir

I'm sure when we see the champions here, there's no conclusion that this event was not taken seriously by Top players.

For your last reply I agree that China have produce much more young star then any others countries in badminton
    Last edited by drquick; 07-06-2012 at 01:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GZC successfully overtake Susi and any other WS players (except Mia) in world ranking despite she has no experience in major events, no OG points, and not focus in WS only. She also plays in WD. Compare it to Susi who only focus in WS. That's why I said, Gong was much better than Susi.2 major titles out of 8 participations, with 2 Gold and 2 Bronze medals. Compare it to LLW with 2 - 1 - 1 in just 4 participations, in the Golden era. Susi can't even win 1 medal in major event @ Golden era, despite WC 1989 held in Indonesia They insult LLW as a p********e. I'm not saying like that to Susi.
    Oh yes.
    Can you tell us what is the golden, silver, and bronze era of the badminton WS ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yes.Can you tell us what is the golden, silver, and bronze era of the badminton WS ???
    The Golden Era : an era (1982 - 1989) which has the fiercest competition among WS players, where Susi & BSH (then become OG Champ) can't even win 1 title. Not so sure about TJH (then become World Champ) before 1989, but in the records, she also can't even win 1 title in 1989, when she was 20 y.o. Huang Hua and Sarwendah (runner up in WC 1989 and 1991) also can't win even 1 title (CMIIW). As a result : LLW win over 5 players that dominates "the silver or even Bronze era" . LLW win 5 titles in a row in 1989 when she retired at the age of 25.
    Last edited by Fortune; 07-08-2012 at 10:01 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default to Yoppy and other Susy fans (including me)

as to respond to what FORTUNE has said..i only have 1 word

SING WARAS NGALAH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can you tell us to forget about the world cup if the winners of these annual events are among the best players at the time. Even though it's not held by IBF and the H2H are not record by BWF but definetely it was a prestigious tournament where the TOP players are compete and willing to be the champion. Just take a look at the winner my friend !!!Here's some of the list : MSLiem Swie King, Han Jian, Zhao Jianhua, Yang Yang, Ardy Wiranata, Heriyanto Arbi, Sun Jun, Lin DanWSHan Aiping, Li Lingwei, Xie Xingfang, Wang Yihan (all my queens expect Bang SH )MDLiem Swie King, Park Joo Bong, Li Yongbo, Ricky Subagja, Rexy Mainaky, Cai Yun, Fu Haifeng, Markis Kido, Hendra SetiawanWDLi Lingwei, Han Aiping, Ge Fei, Gu Jun, Yang Wei, Zhang Jiewen, Gao Ling, Huang SuiXDChristian Hadinata, Ivana Lie, Park Joo Bong, Chung Myung-Hee, Liu Yong, Ge Fei, Nova Widianto, Lilyana Natsir
    OG and WC is prestigious bcoz both events offers highest ranking points. World Cup : no ranking points, no H2H counts, number of matches won didn't count, so World Cup also prestigious ?
    I'm sure when we see the champions here, there's no conclusion that this event was not taken seriously by Top players.
    Many players played in World Cup just to respect IBF invitation. For China player, why they have to take it seriously ? Look at 2006 World Cup Champion Wang Yihan. She only considered as B - Class player by CBA. that's why this tournament had been stop ! . If many top players have high motivation to win World Cup, then World Cup still continued until now . http://www.badzine.net/news/2011-chi...rosters/11018/
    For your last reply I agree that China have produce much more young star then any others countries in badminton
    China produce much more badminton super star than the rest of the world combine altogether
    Last edited by Fortune; 07-09-2012 at 08:38 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But Susi wins much more tittle than Gong. That's why I will say that Susi is still better than Gong.
    Did they start together ? Sure, bcoz Susi not in the same era with GZC. If they start together, I don't know what would happen to Susi
    As I said before that Susi was not so good as a teenager despite her experiences at early stages, that's I think why she couldn't win 1 medal in major event at that time.
    Then why she can't win even 1 medal in major event @ Golden Era despite WC 1989 held in Susi home ground ? Bcoz Susi was too weak compare to LLW and HAP, right ?
    But again as I said before, after that she's improve and later in early and mid 90's she won many major tittles.
    Susi only improve a little bit, after PBSI set her free from WD / XD, and focus in WS only, while CBA still do it (WS still play in WD and or XD). No doubt Susi can improve. When CHN WS players focus in WS only, what else left for 25 years old Susi ? World #1 ? OG champion ? World Champion ?
    So I would say that it's so ridiculous to judge her as a weak player just because she couldn't won any as a teenager, while she is rated as one of the greatest, based on what she achieved in her prime.
    If she is not that weak, so what is the reason ?
    It looks like that you do not even want to take a glance at her prime time --when she was great-- and judging her only by her lost in earlier time --when she was not so good already-- and later when she was declining --when she was lost and overtaken by Gong Zichao.
    If she is not that weak, so why Gong could overtake Susi while Gong also play in WD and XD ? Why Gong could slaughter Susi easier and easier ?
    I agree that there's no way to said such a word to a great player like LLW. But in detik forum you also said that Susi is weak and a looser. Don't you think that an insult to her ???
    If you are nice, I will be nice too
    Last edited by Fortune; 07-09-2012 at 09:06 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast