WTB: Is this seller legit?

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by LYD-KR, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LYD-KR

LYD-KR Regular Member

Hi,
    I found this seller (big.show414) on ebay selling really cheap Li-Ning rackets - 50% off

http://myworld.ebay.com.au/big.show414/

I asked the seller if the Li-Ning rackets were genuine and they replied by saying - you can check the official Li-Ning website by entering in the serial number on the racket/or racket cover (I'm not too sure)
    I was just wondering if anyone out there knew if the Li-Ning rackets that this person is selling are genuine or not.

Thanks

2. Winn108

Winn108 Regular Member

his yonex stuff looks pretty fake (just based on the racket bag).. so I would stay away from a person who sold fake anything

3. JukUx

JukUx Regular Member

yupp yonex stuff is fake, he mentions it. Read what he puts in description on the MP100. He says he rates them from G geing 100% legit to A B C etc. which are fake.

li ning stuff, not too sure, but like the guy said above, if he says fakes, pretty much the Li ning stuff would probably be fake as well. or you could take his advice and e mail li ning to confirm if its real or not.

4. blindfury

blindfury Regular Member

Yupe, like JukUx says, he already tells you his rating below G are basically all fake... interestingly enough, he doesn't tell us about li-nings.

I checked the N90II with my legitimate one, big difference in graphics, so yes, it is safe to assume his li nings are fakes as well.

With that said, he does seem like a good source to buy fake rackets :D

5. LYD-KR

LYD-KR Regular Member

Yeah, for the Yonex rackets, they're all G rated. So they're all printed in China. Although, it's just with the Li-Ning rackets, I emailed him and he told me that they're authentic and that I can check the serial on the Li-Ning website - but it's kinda pointless because you will only be able to check if the racket you're receiving is real or not after it's been sent. Though most of the feedback regarding the Li-Ning rackets have been positive; a tad odd.

6. drifit

drifit newbie

PM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.